[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in the /fit/ mansion...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 862714_80_z.jpg (90 KB, 1000x433) Image search: [Google]
862714_80_z.jpg
90 KB, 1000x433
Meanwhile, in the /fit/ mansion...
>>
>>36454538
rp is for fags like OP
>>
10/10 thread
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1119x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1119x1600
zyzz still ded
>>
It was a hot afternoon at the swimming pool in the university. There was a gym just outside the pool. I was in the gym in my shorts and singlet. I would describe myself as well build with 6-pack abs and ripped muscles. I do not look like a body builder though. Just the right size muscle in the most obvious and tantalizing places like the abs, chest, biceps, etc.

There were two other guys whom I found out later who were James and Dave. They, too, have good bods like mine. In fact, James had 8-pack abs. So impressive!! Both of them were in shorts and short sleeved tight fitting T-shirts. Their ripped muscles were noticeable even without removing their T-shirts. Then a guy came out from the swimming pool and entered the gym. I found out later that he was Gary. He had a swimmer's body and an impressive V-shaped back and was very muscular. Most likely he trained in the gym too, which no doubt had given him the V-shaped physique.. He was in his swimming trunks and I could see every part of his body. What a sight to behold!!

For the next half hour, all four of us were pumping hard, trying to outdo one another. Then after a while, James removed his T-shirt to reveal his 8-pack abs to the rest of us, thinking that he was the only one who has a good body. After seeing James posing in the mirror and giving us a look of defiance, Dave removed his T-shirt and I removed my singlet. So now there were four hot hunks trying to outdo one another.
>>
All this time, I noticed that Gary placed his hand on his crotch several times. And upon close examination, discreetly of course, Gary had a hard on. It was so obvious!! I could see that Gary couldn't stand it anymore. The next moment, Gary asked us boldly if we wanted to compete to see who was the strongest. The rest said “yes”. Gary said that we should compete by punching each other’s abs to see who could last the longest.

We agreed and formed two teams. James and I were in Team A. Dave and Gary were in Team B. Dave locked my arms from behind and James started to pound my abs furiously. After some 25 punches, I told James to stop; I just couldn't take any more punches.

Then it was my turn. Gary locked James' arms and I pounded his abs too. James' 8-pack abs were rock hard. Only after some 38 punches did James tell me to stop. So I lost this round.

Before Team B started, Gary made the gut punching competition more exciting. He mentioned that the loser would have to masturbate or give a blowjob to the winner. So I looked at James knowing that I would have to milk him, and immediately my dick started to go erect.
>>
James wanted to back out, but Gary told him that if he was man enough and strong enough, he shouldn't worry. Without wanting to appear weak in front of us, James reluctantly agreed. I locked Dave's arms and Gary started pounded on him. Dave took 28 punches and asked to stop.

Next James locked Gary's arms and was pounded by Dave. Gary took 35 punches and stopped. We then took 30 minutes of rest before competitions for the next round. The next round lasted much shorter. The winners of Team A and Team B would compete with

each other and likewise, so would the losers of Team A and Team B. This way we would be able to get someone in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. For the second round, the rules changed slightly. Instead of locking the person's arm, he would just lean against the wall. This way the person being punched would not be able to move anywhere and he would have to absorb the blows completely. Gary started to pound on James and stopped after 18 punches. Then both switched places and Gary asked to stop after 20 punches. So Gary was the champion while James was in 2nd place. I could see that James was disappointed, as he only wanted to be masturbated and not masturbate someone else. Gary quickly consoled him, saying that there would be at least one person, either Dave or myself who would be milking him. That made James brighten up.
>>
Between Dave and myself, I took 16 punches while Dave took 14, so Dave was the only one who would not have the chance to be masturbated, and so he was disappointed.

After the competition, I asked Gary if we were going to masturbate in the bathroom of the swimming pool. Gary said that there was not much privacy in the bathroom and suggested we go to his house. So we packed our bags and set off for his home.

His home was huge. Gary showed us around. His parents were not in town for the entire week. Gary has a room with the complete gym set, and there were mirrors for you to flex your muscles in front of. I noticed that were some stains on the mirrors. It looked like sperm, but I did not want to probe further.

At first I thought that we were going to jerk off in his room, but Gary said that we should do it in the gym, since we could see ourselves in the mirror while jerking. Next, we started removing all our clothes. Even before being naked, I was already fully erected.

To my surprise, the 3 of them were having a full erection too. Before we started, Gary told us of a new way to ejaculate that was very sensuous and horny. We asked him to elaborate. So Gary told Dave to stand in front of him while James knelt in front of Gary and gave Gary the blowjob. I was asked to stand behind Gary and to lean my body against Gary's body. Then Gary asked me to feel his body from behind while Dave felt Gary's body from the front.
>>
The caressing made Gary really hot.and I could feel his muscles pulsating. I could almost feel his manliness oozing from his body. There was also a certain manly smell from Gary too. The smell and his muscled body caused me to erect till my cock head was rock hard. Looking at the mirror's reflection, I could see James having a good time with Gary's extremely hard and hot dick in James’ mouth. A few seconds before Gary ejaculated, he told Dave to pound his abs furiously like he did in the university gym and to continue punching him till he asked him to stop. You could see the look on Dave's face when he heard that.

Dave wanted to make Gary pay for making him the loser and not getting masturbated. Dave pounded Gary's abs for about 10 seconds when Gary cummed suddenly into James' mouth. There was so much cum flowing from the sides of James' mouth and his dick was also fully erected. Dave continued to punch Gary for another 10 seconds before Gary told him to stop.

Gary commented that Dave's punches were really brutal and they caused Gary to experience such ecstasy during cumming that he had never felt so good in his life. Gary also mentioned that he could feel great heat from my cock head on his ass. As for me, caressing Gary's muscled body was so erotic and having his body leaning on me was even more erotic. I could feel the thumping effects of Dave's punches on Gary's abs on my own abs. Very erotic indeed.

Next, it was James’ turn to be masturbated. Dave stood behind James while I performed the blowjob for James. Gary punched James' abs for about 5 to 10 seconds before James started to cum and continued to be punched for another 15 seconds. James had amazing stamina and strength and his cum was hot and plentiful in my mouth too.
>>
Then it was my turn. James stood in front of me while Dave performed the blowjob. Gary stood behind me and leaned on me. James punched my abs for about 10 seconds before I started releasing lots of hot cum into Dave's mouth. The punches continued for another 10 seconds before I asked James to stop. The feeling was really wonderful. I had never cummed so much in my life before. Also, I felt as if my whole body was awakened to a whole new experience. I can't describe the feeling.

Dave felt that he really lost out on all the fun--not experiencing what the three of us had gone through. We were not going to disappoint Dave and let him leave empty handed, so we made his wish come true. I stood in front of Dave while James stood behind. . Gary did the blowjob for Dave. I started to punch Dave's strong 6-pack for about 10 seconds. When he started to cum into Gary's mouth, I continued to punch Dave for another 10 seconds before stopping.

Dave was very happy to have experienced this feeling like the rest of us. We continued chatting in the gym and exchanged ideas on how we could harden our abs so that we could take more punches in the future. Two hours later, we washed up and left Gary's home and promised to meet again the following day for more abs training and punching fun.
>>
wat
>>
>>36454942
>>36454953
>>36454963
>>36454974
Who tf has the attention span to read this shit?
>>
>>36454942
>>36454953
>>36454963
>>36454974
>>36454978
>>36454990
tl;dr
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.