[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fat I know, this thread isn't about my fatness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 20160320_095235.jpg (2 MB, 1664x3296) Image search: [Google]
20160320_095235.jpg
2 MB, 1664x3296
I'm fat I know, this thread isn't about my fatness tho, it's about losing the fat fast as possible, should I order dnp from my countries "silk road"? do you know any dnp guides.. I might have like 15-20kg of fat.. how should I proceed with dnp? is here people who tried it? is there any other type of stuff I should use during taking dnb?

thanks in advance.
>>
>>
>>36453391
read the fucking sticky
get the fuck out
>>
>>36453418
oh sorry.. it's in the sticky I did not know.. well thanks bro's
>>
>>36453438
there's nothing about dnp in the sticky tho.. you fucking trolls..
>>
Just do a low cal keto diet and crank it out hard on fucking cardio. You will be a skinnyfag in 3 months.
>>
>Fat lazy faggots looking for the easy way
Intredasting.
>>
>>36453391

use it like you would any other steroid

front load and cruise until the wheels fall off
>>
ThereĀ“s always these fat idiots who are eating like shit for years sometimes for decades.
Then they wakeup and feel like shit because they have to lose fat.
You think you can lose all your fat without even educating yourself in a short amount of time.

Conclusion: you are shit

>>36453662
Also this
>>
1g of DNP a day will take care of all that body fat in a couple of weeks. People wouldn't be recommending it if it wasn't safe.
>>
>>36453391
>should I order dnp
might as well cut a leg to lose the weight.
>>
>>36454402
The fat would melt off him if he frontloaded 5g and then sat at 2g a day. What could go wrong?
>>
>>36453391
Eat less shit food, eat more good food, exercise more.
>>
>>36453391
Not gonna make it brah. If bait congrats.
>>
>>36453391

>as fast as possible

So you WANT stretch marks?

Dude, just lose it properly/gradually through lowered caloric intake. Couple that with the slightest bit of exercise (or more than 'slight') and you're set.

The harder you workout the better. The more cardio you do, the better.
>>
Learn about dieting and exercising, you can't rely your whole life on drugs and you'll probably kill yourself because of your low IQ.
>>
>>36453391
>I might have like 15-20kg of fat

Fucking delusional
>>
>>36453391
>>36454374
So much this, last year when I was in your shoes OP I spent weeks, maybe even months just lurking this board, Bodybuilding.com, etc before I even started strength training or cardio.

Take it slow, educate yourself on nutrition, make small changes over time and focus on your diet, and that will be plenty to start seeing some changes, and then go from there with training. It'll be time well spent OP, I guarantee it.
>>
>>36453391

>fast as possible

Why do fatties always want a fucking shortcut? If that's your attitude you will never ever make it. Never. It's a slow grind or fuck all.

If bait 8/10.
>>
>>36453391

Don't take DNP, you're going to fuck up and kill yourself. Do it the right way anon, diet and exercise.

There's no shortcuts to any place worth going you fucking funboy.

Now go lose your fat ass.
>>
Just a quick question. Not op.

When I'm below my TDEE why am I exercising and what kind of exercising should I be doing?

Is it to retain muscle or does it improve fat loss. Should I try and eat as much as I burn from exercise extra?

Why would I pick strength over cardio or vice versa when doing this?
>>
>>36455918
You don't need to exercise, but you'll wish you had. Losing weight then realising you still have a shit looking body is pretty demoralising.

Strength training means muscle, muscle means filling out a frame. Depending on how much fat you lose, you will have a degree of loose skin and your skin just doesn't 'sit right' for years and years. Muscle stretches the skin out and makes it look right.

You don't choose either strength or cardio anyway. Do strength training and a 5 minute jog or something beforehand, then on off days do a longer run.
>>
>>36453444
There's a DNP general up at almost every time you mongrel
Please remember to take a sauna after every dose and wash it down with plenty of hard liquor
>>
>>36453444
lurk more, dumbass
>>
>>36456016
So you're saying that I'd be working out to maintain/gain muscle while I'm below TDEE. It conflicts with what I read on http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
Saying I don't really gain muscle when below TDEE unless I'm in very special circumstances. I'm just wondering what I should do if I decide to cut for 5 weeks and build the following 5 weeks after that. Is working out just a waste of time (assuming I can get back into the routine without issue) or is it benefiting me?

I've done 50-50 (not working out and working out) for 4 weeks now and without measuring BF% there's no real difference. I've been eating extra calories based on estimated burn.

It'd be nice to know if I'm wasting my time or not. I'm not too bothered by working out really. So if it's some gain to that I would. But if it's negligible I'd rather spend all my time on intellectual things or entertainment.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.