[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder girls think this is a ripped hot body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Daily reminder girls think this is a ripped hot body
>>
>>36452932
Sweet, already made it then.
>>
File: feel block.jpg (67 KB, 1671x1667) Image search: [Google]
feel block.jpg
67 KB, 1671x1667
>you will never be a dumb italian in new jersey that treats himself like shit and still looks decent and has a tv show and girls
>>
"Gym tan laundry"
>>
File: what-have-you-done.png (324 KB, 379x433) Image search: [Google]
what-have-you-done.png
324 KB, 379x433
>>36452949
>post yfw Pauly D is married
>mfw
>>
>>36452932
Sure. And with little effort, I can find women that think they're not fit enough. And women that think they're too fit. And women that don't like the fact he has a football in his hand. Or the kind of shorts he's wearing. Or his choice in friends. Or that hate the beach, and would never date a guy that likes the beach. Or any number of other random things that women like or don't like that affect their choices in men.

So your entire point is invalid and as such should be ignored.
>>
>>36453018
Is this a sane person on /fit/...?
>>
>>36453018
This. Assuming women like just one thing is about as dumb as believing men like just one kind of woman.
>>
>>36453029
I would assume a lot of people think that way. I tried posting similar stuff once or twice, it just gets ignored so people can shitfling etc. I don't have the energy to keep saying it.
>>
>>36453018
Yes but the point is that, according to OP, the majority of women think those guys are fit (he's probably right) and we are supposed to reflect on that in his shitty thread.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.