[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paleo diet for weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: The Game.png (532 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
The Game.png
532 KB, 662x960
Anyone on /fit/ tried the paleo diet? I'm planning on trying it and was wondering anyone here thinks of it. My goal is to basically lose as much weight as possible and i think this would be perfect

pic not related
>>
the filename is supposed to be read his shirt dipshit

fuck
>>
>>36452865
Do i care?
>>
>>36452893
look at the top middle it says THE GAME
do something right

also the paleo diet is a meme just like keto if you want to lose weight don't eat more than you use it's not that hard
>>
>>36452860
Eat nutritious food if you want to lose weight. Kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts. I started eating kale every morning (around 300g) and I am not hungry till lunch and it's only 80 calories.
>>
Paleo is nothing special it just forces you to eat foods which are filling vs. their calorie count. Being real, just cut out simple carbs and every drink that isn't water and it's basically the same thing. Slow carbs or no carbs. You will drop weight fast unless you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>36452860
Yes, it works well. I'm doing it with my wife and it's helping her break through a plateau. /fit/ loves their oats and sweet potatoes too much to consider paleo, so you'll see a lot of hate for it here.
>>
>>36452860

Paleo works really well for me. You should try it for a few weeks and see how you feel. Keep in mind the first week or so will feel crappy if you're not used to eating lower carbs.

Mark's Daily Apple has everything you need to get started.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.