[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How strong do you think you'll be in 30 years, /fit/? P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG1011_BURST001.jpg (862 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1011_BURST001.jpg
862 KB, 1440x2560
How strong do you think you'll be in 30 years, /fit/? Pic not related.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14989059&ex_cid=espnfb
>>
Majority of people won't be strong. Faggets of /fit/ think they are healthy and wonder why others don't follow their awesome routine of health. Lol good luck having a 2 hour gym session 6 times a week when you are older. You are pushing yourself and not learning how to live healthy and create a balanced and sustainable plan for the future.

But I guess this is how humans work. You gain muscles to attract prime female, then once she is hooked you start losing that muscle.

I laugh at all you wnbs fit people with a lot of muscle and bulking/cutting IIFYM calories in vs out circlejerk while I remain fit well into my 60s.
>>
>>36452700
So edgy.
>>
I workout with police sergeants, firefighters, and other manly men and they lift really well in their late 40s.

Like 275-315 bench press for reps. No one but me squats though. It just wasnt as memey back when they were young.
>>
>smoke cigarettes
>drink liquor every other night
>eat like complete shit
>go to the gyn twice a week

I'll be lucky to be alive in 30 years
>>
>>36452659
Not very, just like everyone else on this board. The only way to maintain strength into your 50s is by taking gear, and I don't think I'm probably going to do that because I'd like to see my 60s and 70s too. My plan is to enjoy being young now, get strong as fuck, and then when my joints start telling me to call it quits I'm going to get into shit like biking, rock climbing, swimming, etc, things that are fun and outdoorsy that I can maintain into old age. At that point the goal is just to maintain a healthy body, not to lift a gorillion pounds.
>>
>>36452840
do steroids whogivesafuck
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.