[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any females on /fit/ tonight? I understand a majority of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17
File: image.png (2 MB, 1206x1208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1206x1208
Any females on /fit/ tonight? I understand a majority of people on here are 15 year old kids calling each other faggots but it's worth a shot

Anyway, do women like it when men come up and talk to them at the gym? For me, it's off and on. Some days I am completely focused and hardly even recognize the qt's around me but other days that's all I see. And I'm too much of a bitch to go up and talk to them out of fear of getting rejected.
>>
>>36451316

>Coffe
>And a babe

Too much in one photo
>>
>>36451316
Girl here. I know /fit will be "oh typical female!" so inb4

I like to be hit on at the gym .... if the guy who hits on me is attractive. So there's these two lean swole guys who hit on me any I enjoy it so very much. But there's a strong fat with too much fat guy and a dyel guy who also hit on me and I don't like that at all.
>>
>>36451354

Post timestamp pic or you're full of shit fuck off attention whore
>>
File: tayne3.gif (379 KB, 178x334) Image search: [Google]
tayne3.gif
379 KB, 178x334
>>36451316
>do women like it when men come up and talk to them at the gym?
That 100% depends on how attractive you are, my breh.
Outside Tinder and clubs, there is no 'place to hit on women'.
You miss every shot you don't take.
>>
>>36451354
You like being hit on by good looking guys and you hate being hit on by ugly guys.
What a shocker.

Good thread OP you fucking retarded faggot, we've really made tremendous progress here in understanding how humans operate
>>
>>36451334
Come on cap, any respectable woman wouldn't put cream in their coffee.
>>
>>36451361
Pls, you're the same way. That's like saying, "do you like to hit on girls?" You probably do, but only hit on the attractive girls
>>
I think it depends on how you go about it and just general body language. For example, if I have headphones in, I don't wouldn't want to be fucked with. If I'm getting a drink and the headphones are out, feel free, but don't be a creep about it or too cocky. A certain degree of confidence is admirable, but if you act like you are doing me a favor just by talking to me, then that's a huge turn off.
>>
File: image.jpg (566 KB, 1873x2625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566 KB, 1873x2625
>>36451354
>tfw don't know how to determine if I'm attractive enough to hit on femanon
>>
>>36451316
What the fuck is up with Calvin Klein everywhere. Why would you want this ugly ass botoxed piece of shit's name on your underwear?
>>
>>36451388
If your mother says you're handsome, you're handsome
>>
>>36451386
Exactly this. Mostly applies to outside the gym, too.
>>
>>36451393
Brands and trends, that's pretty much all there is to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>36451393
Holy shit I had no idea that's what that ghoul looked like
>>
>>36451437
Still fucking stupid.
>>
>>36451361
you seem upset brah
who hurt you?
what's her name?
>>
>>36451382

If I'm just in it to hit and quit, she doesn't need to be respectable, famdango.
>>
>>36451446
Yeah, when you think about it it is pretty stupid. It's all really stupid, but that's the kind of thing that people like to see, so it's all over ads and Instagram and what have you. Not that I'm gonna pretend I wouldn't buy into brands or trends. I have balayage hair for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1450203521539.jpg (26 KB, 449x349) Image search: [Google]
1450203521539.jpg
26 KB, 449x349
>tfw too scared to go to the gym

I've been flirted with twice but it made me uncomfortable because I'm not used to it.

I think gym girls don't enjoy been flirted with unless you're really attractive or social. Or both. If they are really attractive then it would probably be annoying because you're most likely not the first person to do so.
>>
If you understand basic body language and you're not terrified by rejection then I don't see what the big deal is.

If she seems open or has smiled at you or given you other basic signals then you can try starting a basic conversation. If she shuts it down, no big deal that's life don't be a psycho about it.

You miss one hundred percent of the Gretzkys you don't The Greatest.
>>
>>36451393
90s revival
>>
I think although I've made tremendous progress in my fitness, my brain still believes me to be that fat middle school shithead that ate school lunch mozzarella sticks and drank chocolate milk
>>
>>36451532
he does look like he died at least once
>>
>>36451538
Christ I know that feel

I just barely got over my phobia of working out outdoors after years of schoolyard bullying and teasing because I was chubby as fuck. I also feel like the same fat shit I was for 18 years even though my body is significantly smaller. Does this ever really go away?
>>
Pls don't because I am autism and after our encounter I will wonder if I'm supposed to acknowledge you when I see you, and wonder if upon speaking to me you realized I'm not attractive, and wonder if you talked to me because I seemed easiest, and the social pressure will kill me and make going to the gym hard.
>>
>>36451559

You can talk to a professional about it lad. Dealing with that shit can be hard on your own.

>>36451562

This has happened between a cutie and I at the gym, but we're both autism and it's just awful.
>>
>>36451354

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36451316

Fuckin hell I can't stop looking at this OP pic got damn
>>
>>36451571
I probably should have gotten professional help about it but I'm not nearly as cripplingly anxious about it anymore thanks to my qt /fit/ bf being really encouraging and understanding about it. I've even been going out for regular jogs, feels pretty good
>>
tell me if my form is bad. i appreciate it.
if you're just coming by to chat it depends on how attractive i find you.
>>
File: imnotcrying.gif-c200.gif (408 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
imnotcrying.gif-c200.gif
408 KB, 200x200
>>36451623

Good stuff lad(ette?) Just remember if it ever gets to be too much there are counselors you can talk to.

>Thinking about you hurting
>>
>>36451446

wow really thanks man you're the first person to ever notice that paying more just for a brand is silly.

fuck dude have u heard about diamonds and their true worth? it'll blow ur minddddddddddddd.
>>
>>36451642
Yeah, I'm a lass. Thanks though!

>>36451644
Kek
>>
>>36451644
its all about the style though.
brands try to carry a certain style and quality, and for the most part the high cost of brand = quality
>>
>>36451670
No one even sees your underwear. At least your diamond isn't on literally your ass all day
>>
>>36451670
Quality generally peaks around mid brands, top brands aren't generally any higher quality, you're just paying for the name at that point.
>>
>>36451715

its not necessarily "better quality" as much as it is they take the most protracted and genuinely artisinal approach to making their shit that other producers can't be fucked to do.

you'll see this as the main difference between watch makers, leather goods makers, etc.

a lot of it is just pure wank, and so you can tell your friends a genuine autistic fellow spent hours in a dimly lit room with tweezers meticulously polishing each individual component of your watch.
>>
>>36451316
Go to the gym to lift, faggots.
>>
>>36451740
I guess if you're talking about stuff like that then yeah there's a minor appreciation in quality for like a 500% price hike.

I more meant clothes because we were talking about calvin klein.

a pair of 100 dollar underwear is not 5x as good as 20 dollar underwear or 10x as good as a 10 dollar pair.
>>
>>36451384
Rekt em m8
>>
>>36451755
Precisely why I wreck that Target 5 for $25
>>
>>36451755
of course diminishing returns exists
but thats why you pay so much for that bit extra, because you cant get that little extra without paying for it
this applies to anything, even normal stuff. houses, cars, food
>>
File: 1448651432830.png (355 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1448651432830.png
355 KB, 500x520
I legit used to cover myself in doghair before I went to the gym without my bf to reduce the possibility of being hit on.

I think a good indicator is how showy their clothes are. If she's wearing functional clothing with little/no makeup then she probably doesn't want to be hit on. If she's wearing flashy clothing with a full face of makeup you probably have a better chance.
>>
File: 1455113562895.gif (1000 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1455113562895.gif
1000 KB, 245x300
no
its annoying

tho, the best way to find out if they're interested is to try and have a normal conversation, if they're clearly uninterested and you're not an autist you'll easily figure out if you can continue or not

dont be that guy who thinks he so alpha he can just continue trying despite clear uninterest, it never works
>>
>>36451797
This so much. Some girls go to the gym with the intention of finding a lad, some of us are just there to lift heavy. I know I go full autismo when working out like I guess it has something to do with endorphins or fatigue or something sciencey but I completely forget how to have a normal conversation while lifting.
>>
>>36451795
Yeah, I don't have anything against people into that lifestyle but it's not for me. I could win 5 mil tomorrow and I'd still be buying mid tier brands I think, it irritates me feeling like I'm getting played paying 10x as much for essentially the same product.

I'm fit enough that I can wear a fitted vneck and some decent pants out to the bar and do as well as the dudes dressed to the nines.

>>36451790
Yeah as long as you don't go too cheap so that it's falling apart after a week.
>>
dear /fit/, femanon here (ok you stopped reading. keep reading.)

5'2, 113 lbs, tan, athletic, HOT, etcetc (you probably don't believe i'm a 9)...i squat 135 for 12 deep, play volleyball and swim

advice for you /fit/ guys....being muscular won't get you any more women then being skinny (dun dun dunnn)

i've fucked 19 guys (i'm 20) and 2 were ripped athletes, the others were skinny boy types and mostly average

honestly, when deciding to fuck them...muscles weren't a consideration. at all.

keep that in mind. they were just suave.
>>
>>36451852
>Some girls go to the gym with the intention of finding a lad, some of us are just there to lift heavy.

Whoa now, suggesting that all women don't behave exactly the same way might really melt the minds of all the kids here who keep posting those "do women like x" threads.
>>
>>36451354
This is absolutely a dude.
>>
>>36451869
Stale pasta
>>
>>36451871
What are you squatting now Captain? Not an easy feat if you're not roiding or fat..
>>
>>36451894

My training max is 415 for a double. Pretty confident I can hit a 445 single. Have a meet coming up in six weeks, so I'll have a good idea where I stand by then.
>>
>>36451871
Good point.

Ignore my previous post lads, ALL women like to be hit on at the gym because they are just there to do cardio and tone up and to be attention whores. There are no exceptions to this rule.
>>
File: hhahafuckingoats.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hhahafuckingoats.jpg
182 KB, 1024x768
>>36451910

(Good save)
>>
>>36451869
Listening to women's about advice when it comes to women has never been useful to me to be honest senpai.

You wouldn't ask a pitcher how to hit a home run and you don't ask a goalie how to score a penalty kick.

Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.

Google Tom Brady Saturday Night Live Sexual Harassment Skit
>>
>>36451907
OK.
>>
File: Master_And_Commander-006.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Master_And_Commander-006.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
>>36451316
Im a girl!

Can someone please explain this movie to me?
Its just soooo boring. My boyfriend wants me to watch it again tonight ugh
>>
>>36451938
Drop the boyfriend. Looks like shit tier. I want to watch gossip girl. Heard good things about it.
>>
>>36451938
this is the most obvious dude pretending to be a grill post
>>
I go to an all women's gym to avoid leering men and to wear my yoga pants in peace
>>
>>36451316
why has that underwear become so popular with women and selfies in the last 2 months?
>>
>>36451947

Shitty ending. Gossip Girl I mean.
>>
>>36451997
Read the thread perhaps
>>
>>36451965
Most of the posts in this thread immediately prefaced by "I'M A GIRL LOL" are probably not actually girls
>>
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 436x337) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 436x337
>>36451938
>Can someone please explain this movie to me?

Russell Crowe travels around the world picking fights with people, that's it really.
>>
>>36452041
but, like, why cant countries just get along you know? Those white men were like so racist and mean! They had bad teeth and I bet they smelled funny. gross. Its like soooo boring. All they do is sit on a boat and talk about stupid stuff.
>>
>>36452028
No, perhaps.
>>
>>36451316
Not a grill, but here's my 2 cents.

Talk to them if it feels comfortable otherwise the conversation suffers.
If you do feel comfortable enough see how they react and base your stuff off from there.

The thought process shouldn't be
>ugh-if I want to fuck this chick so much, but I don't know what to say
It should be more along the lines
>That grill looks bangin! Let me holler at her and see if she interesting and interested

Even if she's not interested being on good terms with girls works out in your favour because they tell other girls they know that you're an ok guy.

The absolute rule you should not break is earphones in: that means that conversation is not wanted.
>>
>>36451362
>You miss every shot you don't take

Good words to live by.
>>
>>36452277
>that grill looks bangin!
>Let me holler at her and see if she is interested

are you fucking autistic, bro?
>>
Grill here

No, fuck that, i'm trying to work out. Leave me alone
>>
>>36452524
oh, so, you suddenly think the gym is yours?

you wouldn't have ever set foot in there if it wasn't for the squat meme.

gtfo
>>
>>36452533

Wtf are you talking about

I just want you to not try to socialize with me, let me do my thing, and i'll grant you the same

Very simple concept
>>
>>36452513
Hey man! I keep that autism inside my head, I don't go up to people and say that shit, just retards like you on the anime message boards.
>>
>>36451426
SHIT I'M SO BRIGHT MOMMA CALLS ME SUN
>>
if bb grill gymin an u mirin, she b knoin that its werkin
>>
>>36452561
Kek
>>
>>36452553
You previously stated that you withhold a virile abnegation to being approached in the gym. Take for instance "...fuck that, i'm trying to work out" and "leave me alone." It is not I that is being irrational, it is you. That's a shit attitude, and that's how I know you're a cunt. Not everyone that talks to you wants to fuck you. I had to ask a whore for the time yesterday, and I bet she thought I was interested.

I wasn't. I just needed the time. Perhaps she thought "I am on earth, i'm trying to live. Leave me alone"

Get rid of your putrid self importance.
>>
>>36451316

On one hand, I hear people say never talk to a girl at the gym, she's not there to be hit on.

At the same time, I see guys talking to girls at the gym all the time, like banter and shit. They laugh and don't seem to be pissed or anything. The reason you can't do this is because you're not part of the in crowd.

Dont feel bad because I'm not eiher. I'm generally just ignored to the point where if anyone does talk to me it freaks me out.
>>
1200 calories, am I right, fellow women?
>>
>>36451361
The OP was literally asking for the opinion of women specifically you /b/rainwashed retard
>>
>>36451938
fucking /tv/ is my favorite shithole
>>
>>36452590
Lol, no dude, i am going to respect you if you approach me because i'm not a shitty person.

On an anonymous taiwanese harry potter forum, however, i am going to tell you how i FEEL when you approach me.

Feelings=/=behavior

Btw, not ditching my self importance
>>
>>36452617

the don't ask people out shit usually starts on reddit and progresses here.

you get a bunch of anti-social atypical women together who have only really ever had 1 boyfriend max + have a tumblresque personaltiy + exist in echochamber = never ask women out because its rape.

betas get ahold of that and start spreading it

because 4 chan is beta city it inevitably ends up here and mixes with the rhetoric.
>>
>>36452621
Top kek, how do you grills manage? I find it genuinely hard to eat under 3k on a daily basis.
>>
>>36451316
femanon here

I don't mind it, it really depends on what kind of mood I'm in though. Sometimes I just wanna be alone, sometimes not. If I find a cute dude, I will try to work in with him and hit on him as well, it goes both ways.

>>36451388
>tfw my 'type' includes chubby dudes as well as /fit/ males so having to determine that isn't necessarily a thing for some grills
>>
>>36452711
Your phony confidence is a waste since you don't surprise me. Yes, let's disconnect feelings from this. YOU PAID for a GYM MEMBERSHIP to be part of a PUBLIC GYM. Sociability is implied in your contract. Your thought process would be fine if it were a home gym, because yeah, why the fuck would anyone be trying to talk to you in your own gym? What are they even doing there?

There is no social contract in the gym not to talk to anyone. People are paying to use a wide variety of equipment, and sometimes communication is necessary.

Btw, you need that self importance since nobody thinks you are.
>>
>>36452730

Theoretically, our bodies should only crave an amount of food proportional to the energy they require. If women are shorter and smaller with (generally) less muscle mass, their bodies need and desire less food.

Howwwwwever, big ahout out to contemporary smerican culture for ducking up our satiety thresholds with calorie dense garbage and clever advertising.
>>
>>36452752
This is some good bait. You almost got me enough to reply... wait. Fuck.
>>
>>36452752
Not even her but I disagree, unless you categorize socializing as shit as basic as asking to work in.

If I want to go to the gym and do my lifts without interacting with a single other human being other than basic courtesy stuff then that's well within my rights. I'll ask to work in, I'll answer yes to requests to work in. That's about it some days. Other days I might feel more chatty and that's fine too. But I don't owe you my time.
>>
>>36452730
I'm short as hell and trying to lose weight and its fucking hell desu
>>
>>36451927
yup
that skit is pretty accurate too
>>
>>36451316
>do women like it when men come up and talk to them at the gym

no
>>
>>36452752
Do.,, again, completely ignoring the fact that I stated how i FELT about being approached at the gym. I don't like it. You have every right to do so, absolutely. Doesn't change how i feel about it.

Btw, keep ignoring how women feel about the context in which you approach them, and you are 100% guaranteed to be drowning in pussy.
>>
>>36452770
Look, more termites.

It is well within your rights, just as it is well within anyone's right to speak with you if they are inclined.

>But I don't owe you my time

You're at the gym, an implication that you do have time for surrogate activities. Please don't act like you work in a presidential cabinet, HONEY.
>>
>>36452730
large portions of low calorie things, but it sucks sometimes

>tfw 1200 cal daily goal
>want to eat a fucking burrito once in a while
>eat a 950 calorie burrito and only have enough calories left for my protein shake
>>
>>36452793
God, you're a retard. Someone could have the right to talk to us, but that equally means I have the right to not respond.

10/10 got a legitimate response out of me this time

>>36452796
For fucking real. Sometimes I just want a lot of pasta or rice, or even sweet potatoes, nuts, or avocado. Fuckin' nope.
>>
>>36452786
>Do.,, again,

Not sure that I follow. I don't want you to correct this, because I presume you're in the gym now, and I don't want to bother you.

>Doesn't change how I feel about it

Nothing wrong with some self reflection, sometime.

>keep ignoring how women feel about the context in which you approach them

Thank you, will do.
>>
>>36452793
Yeah I have some spare time for the activities of my choosing. If that's not talking to you then I'll just give a polite but firm indication I'm not interested in yakking. Feel free to start conversations, sometimes I welcome them, but sometimes I'm feeling focused and just want to smash out my set.

I thought I made it clear I'm a guy but apparently not. Either that or you're just that attracted to me.
>>
>>36452796
>mfw 1200 Cal is either one big meal and a snack or just several small meals

I honestly just end up eating almost all my calories in one sitting. I just rather have one large meal and get it over with
>>
>>36452808
>Someone could have the right to talk to us, but that equally means that I have the right to not respond
Correct- if you actually read and comprehended what I had said, you wouldn't be calling God a retard.
>>
>>36452809

Sorry about your future, anon.
>>
>>36452823
So this is what they mean when they say Autism Speaks.
>>
>>36452815
Look, I don't care about your vetting process. I am attracted to you, and I wish to speak to you.
>>
>>36452825
You're welcome.
>>
>>36451316
Here's a guess: if you're ugly no, if you're attractive yes. Just like every other situation.
>>
>>36452819
I kinda do the same. I eat a couple of eggs before I leave in the morning, then eat a huge dinner and then a protein shake sometime in there.

I kinda hate doing that though, cause I end up getting hungry at night :(
>>
>>36452832
Who is they, and why do you listen?
>>
>>36452855
Skip dinner, wake up thinner ;^)
>>
>>36451486
>If she seems open or has smiled at you
Unrelated, but nobody ever smiles at me unless I smile at them first.Then they often approach me to talk about random shit at the gym.

Curse of the resting jerk face. Permabert
>>
People want to interact. Even the guys and girls giving off that dont fucking talk to me vibe are approachable and friendable.

Once youre gym friends you can slowly learn about their personal life and interests. Youll slowly assimilate into their outside lives and then go nuts. Go on a date, ask her to babysit your cat while you go on a business trip, whatevers.
>>
>>36452809
are you autistic? the question is do you like being hit on in the gym and she said no i go to the gym to work out not socialise, there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>36452868
Yeah I have a mean mug too. On the bright side the difference between that and a smile is so big no one can mistake your intentions when you smile at them.

With people who never stop smiling I find it harder to read their body language.
>>
>>36452886
>Anyway, do women like it when men come up and talk to them at the gym?

"Anyway, do women like it when men come up and talk to them at the gym?"
>>
>>36451316
Absolutely not. I feel sweaty and gross at the gym, not exactly a mingling environment for me.
>>
>>36451354
fuckin lol 10/10
>>
>>36451316
Who the fuck is this semen demon, fluid druid? I see her all over facebook etc
>>
Grill here

Some guy was wanking himself on the leg machine staring at me once
I have found cum stains on my leggings before and these were freshly washed

I really gotta stop working out in skidrow type gyms
>>
>>36453133
You're a guy and the fact that you took time out of your day to write that is depressing.
>>
>>36451869
boring pasta
>>
people say thqt girls osomething ol other but at my girm the girls i see are usually dedicated and lifting heavy (in prop. to their weight obviously)

im kind of intimiated since these girls are no cardio bunnies and i dont think im serious enough a lifter/athelete to approach them
>>
File: enhanced-8664-1448993205-13.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8664-1448993205-13.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
>>36452621
>mfw yes
>>
In my experience coming up and talking to girl at the gym can work under certain circumstances.

Comming up behind and trapping a girl in the powercage is creepy, saying hi while filling up your waterbottle is not.
Staring and trying to impress a girl by outlifting her is not impressive. Squatting more than a 120 lbs girl is not a feat.
Never saying hi or anything other than stare, only to then add me on facebook (with me never telling you my name) is creepy.
Saying shit like "wow, you're strong, for being a woman" is pretty sexist, im strong period, has nothing to do with me being a woman.
Don't come up in the middle of me lifting something and try to help, some guys can't seem to understand that if im in the powercage i don't need a spot, it's OK for me to struggle up the last rep, having 4 guys drop their weight and ride on over on their white horse to save the lady in distress is embarrassing. You wouldn't do that to a guy, so don't do it to me.

Just make it as natural as possible, say hi a couple of times, if they give you a smile or keep looking over at you thats your que to go up and introduce yourself, but do it outside the lockerroom, or at the drinking fountain, don't trap and corner us.
>>
>>36451393
Because it's shilled across every shopping mall in North America. Wearing underwear with someone else's name on it is the definition of faggotry.
>>
>>36451992
Are you over 180?
>>
>>36453238
Whatever you do don't text them. Your incomprehensible jibberish might come off as threatening.
>>
>>36451552
underrated
>>
>>36451316
Don't ask women for dating advice.
They will turn you into a beta orbiter.
>>
>>36453658
the lesbians approve of this
>>
>>36453549
>I'm strong period, has nothing to do with me being a woman
Lmao women actuallly believe being able to squat 150 lbs makes them "strong period"
>>
>>36451316
Depends on how focused I'm on training, but if they don't disrrupt me then it's fine. There's no such a big difference from listening to music to talking with someone.

As long as you're not a jerk it's fine.

If you accept a tip, don't take it too seriously or personal, talking with someone is not a live or death situation, and even if you're rejected, it doesn't mean that they reject you as an entity, they are probably just thinking about their own training or their own stuff. Perhaps your approach wasn't the best, so what? We all have our ups and downs. You and them and everybody else.
>tl:dr don't take it too seriously or personal.
>>
>>36451388
If people don't cry when they see you you're probably fine.

Nice doge, btw
>>
>>36453097
Delicia Silva
>>
>>36451316
How the fuck did they get into my basement? That's the real question here.
>>
For a while my life consisted of gym, work, and then tinder. Tinder fucked up my view of meeting women. You "match" with a girl, talk to her for a bit, and then she went and matched with someone that fits her ideal more and you're left alone again to repeat.

I deleted my tinder and for a while I sat at home telling myself a qt would eventually find me. That shit wasn't going to happen. So I started going out and doing random shit in public spaces. Went to book stores, coffee shops, and malls. Not a fan of crowded places but if it wasn't for them, I'd never have my barista gf. The shit just takes doing things you wouldn't normally do. So if that's saying fuck it and going up to a girl at the gym, do it, m8's.
>>
That wierd feel when you hit on a grill and she surprisingly is in to you, but you are instantly suspicious, because she must either have an angle or be fucked in the head to be interested in you
>>
File: swoon.gif (495 KB, 316x161) Image search: [Google]
swoon.gif
495 KB, 316x161
serious reply to a stupid question coming up.

Nothing wrong with a guy hitting on a girl in a gym, but be a little smart about it. Personally I'd prefer being hit on just before I leave, or the guy does, and for the whole thing to be a bit snappy so I dont have to interrupt my routine or feel like someone is watching me for the rest of my workout.

Also, if you do get rejected or find out that the girl isn't available, be calm and friendly about it. If you see her again, smile and greet her, don't be a complete stranger. If she rejected you the first time she might change her mind if you seem interested in her despite not having access to her vagina. If she's taken, she could be a future friend and/or tell her single friends about this cute guy she sees in the gym from time to time.
>>
>>36455808
H-how should I hit on someone at the gym? Can you give me a sample conversation?
>>
>>36455848

You probably just shouldn't.
>>
>>36455808
>>36455848

I'd recommend that you start with trying to catch her eye, if you can, and smile. Depending on how she reacts you can guess what kind of social creature she is and how to best approach her. Don't judge her as unapproachable if she doesn't return the smile or immediately break eye contact, in that case just be prepared that she might be a bit shy.

Walk up to her when she isn't in the middle of an exercise or catching her breath, and be polite rather than casual. Girls are more likely to put their guard down and be immediately comfortable with someone who has a bit of a beta personality, and seems to be mindful and well-mannered.

>You: Hey there, you new?
>Her: Yes/No
>You (if no): Would've thought I'd notice you before. (sheepish smile)
>You: I'm Anon (firm handshake), I come here every tuesday, I'm usually around the squat rack waiting for the curlbros to go away. (ask "you?" if she hasn't introduced herself yet)
>Her: (Keywords about her fitness goals and routine)
>You: (Smile with your eyes, nod and make a little comment here or there, don't worry about being awkward, that shit is only ever endearing)
>You: Well, I've got to run actually, maybe I'll see you next tuesday!

Smile and greet her as soon as you see her next, and talk if it's appropriate at the time, otherwise wait for the next opportune moment and continue. By the end of your second conversation, ask if she wants to go for a coffee sometime, or a post-workout meal.
>>
>>36451316
I dont go to a gym to stay fit, but in general as long as the person is being nice I'll talk to them. Although once I sense any red flags ill make up an excuse to gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1050x1355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1050x1355
>>36451938
Tfw I watched that with my gf who is usually patrician and liked 2001, Amadeus, Barry Lyndon, Mad Men and Only God Forgives and she urged me to stop it midst watching because she thought it's boring.

Tfw tv was right.
>>
>>36451316
>dat fuckin trampstamp

She looks like the type who lurks around the bar on a Thursday night giving the French handshake to any greasy fuck who'll give her a line of the devil's flour.
>>
>>36456061
That's fucking gay, mang
>>
>>36456083
> I don't go to the gym to stay fit
>>
>>36451381
>women
>humans
pick one negro
>>
>>36452293
The great wayne gretzky
>>
If I'm wearing headphones, I'm probably trying to just do my workout. If I'm not wearing headphones and not currently lifting, yeah, talk to me.

I'm pretty sure there's a guy who's slowly working towards asking me out.. He talks to me about once a week, (even though we're both there 5 days a week) slowly trying to learn things about my life/routine. It's cute.
>>
File: GrxWE1B.png (631 KB, 610x665) Image search: [Google]
GrxWE1B.png
631 KB, 610x665
>tfw when ur a female at the gym
>tfw when ur cute, feminine, and fit and guys can't keep ur eyes off u
>tfw lesbian
>tfw no equally cute, feminine and fit grills looking at u bc all lezzies at the gym are dykes
>>
>>36461116
Gurl, if you were at my gym and I knew you were a lesbian... I'd hit on you.

What I'm trying to say is that I have the same feels.
>>
>>36460404
-michael scott
>>
>>36451663
>You're not into lfiting weights, you're jogging
>You've been having anxiety problems
>You're on /fit/

This doesn't make sense, what is your intention? From what i can see you're just wanting to get affirmation from people. What do you even want to talk to other /fit/ girls about? assuming we guys weren't here. There are plenty other more suitable forums for you.

If you're going to get defensive then i won't respond because then either you know i'm right or you're somehow surpised that i'm connecting the dots like this. It's what some do when they're feeling low, but it isn't a stable solution to your anxiety problem. I had massive anxiety problems at one point, but they tended to originate from stress from external problems and deadlines. I read philosophy, that helped, but i don't know if it'll help you too.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.