[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Massage Therapy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14
File: George-Massage.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
George-Massage.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Hey /fit. Been lurking for a while and decided to post in the jobs thread.
>>36447373

Some had questions for me and I thought this might be a good idea for a thread. Instead of the usual fit humour, is he natty, or high test threads.

Im open to answering any and all questions you may have about Massage therapy, how to get into this career, My personal career, or anything else! If you get anything out of this, its should be go see an RMT!

They can help you with any injuries or pain, as well as increase your lifts! Massage can increase R.O.M, muscle strength and much more.

Ask away!
(and like i said before...)
>inb4 lol backalley thai handjobs.
>>
what is this
reddit?
>>
>>36450012
post more client sex greentexts anon, some of us need to jerk off
>>
>>36450035
I fucking hate Reddit. And people had a lot of questions for me. I thought I would answer them here. This board has the same circle jerky threads every day with the occasional good ones. So I thought id change it up.

>>36450049
lmfao I can get into that in a bit. It doesnt happen too often desu. Most of them are one time things. Only like 3 came back regularly to fuck.
>>
Do you ever get any milfs who flirt with you?
>>
>>36450093
all the fucking time. I mean, the 8's and 9's are usually locked up. They come in with their husbands and I just cuck them hard. Usually anyone over 35 who is single makes alot of passes.

You have to be careful though. If caught having relations with a client you lose your job for good.
>>
I treat myself with spa visits after I've made a huge sale. I love getting a massage by little fuccbois like yourself. If you knead my hairy ass right, I might even tip you.
>>
>>36450146
Nice meme. But in all seriousness, keep seeing one. We no doubt enjoy overcharging ugly and old people and taking their money.
>>
I got a massage coupon for my birthday. First professional massage, it's Swedish and reflexology. Do I tip the masseuse? What does Swedish entail, will they rub my gluteal muscles or is that a no-go?
>>
>>36450236
you better answer me you cock rubbing faggot
>>
>>36450236
It depends on where you go. If its a chain or corporate owned one, I might tip like 5 bucks. But if the person itself employed or contracted you dont have too. its not like servers where we rely on your tips.

Swedish is simply general massage. Dont confuse it for anything else. Its the idea of manipulating the tissue for general health and well being, and it can get more specific. And if you have a good therapist, they will help any ailment you have. If you say my gluteals are in pain. they will go to work. If you arent comfortable, tell them! and they will adjust the treatment.
>>
File: thank you flexibel.png (146 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thank you flexibel.png
146 KB, 640x640
>>
>>36450282
thanks, and you don't rub cocks senpai
>>
>>36450012
Why so fucking expensive? I can't afford 80 dollars for a massage with any regularity
>>
>>36450276
I hope he doesn't you jerk
>>
>>36450297
thank you flexible semen receptacle
>>
>>36450298
I mean I have...but I appreciate the sentiment.

>>36450302
Simply put, the therapist sets their own price. If you got some corporate chain and a trash therapist...you are lookin at 35 bucks maybe. But because all therapist can adjust, there is kind of an unwritten code for everyone to keep it high. It sucks, but its the truth.

That being said, the only people who can truely afford it are those who get it covered with benefits, or rich cunts.
>>
How difficult is it to become a massage therapist?
As in, required degrees, licences required, job availability, etc.
Also, pay rates?
>>
>>36450012

I'm a guy who goes in for massages with a female MT.

How do I get her to blow me?
>>
>>36450012
>2 year college course

Nigga wtf, I'm a licensed massage therapist and it only cost me 3K$ and had to do around 60 clinic hours. That was good enough to net me a job working as one of 2 therapists giving massage therapy to the college's girls volley ball team here in town. I will agree on everything else you said tho, forearm gains, grindin dem glutes and adductors judging butt perkiness. But then I hurt my back and I couldn't do it anymore because it was too much strain. Suppose I could still do light massage tho but I have no interest in that.
>>
>>36450353
Most people take the program after going to university for a human kin or bio. But thats optional. Essentially look around your area for a highly regarded course. My program cost me about 10k total. They will teach you everything you need from business, anatomy and everything in between. Then apply for your license after grad, and boom. your good.

Job availability? Infinite. you can work with sports, corporate, hospital, clinic, or from home. There is always a need, because people are always getting old and injured.

Pay rates? What ever you want really. But keep in mind, what you charge says alot about you. Keep it low, and you get more customers...but its implied that you rent very good. Too high, and people thing you are amazing and come with high expecations. But not too many can afford that. I charge about 55 to 75 bucks an hour. that covers fees, materials and labor.
>>
>>36450355
Very difficult. Be in amazing shape, and make great small talk. Dont rush it, and see her regularly. Its cheaper to get a prostitute desu.

>>36450387
The place I went was top in my province. 10k covered my textbooks, tuition, parking, some rent and gas, etc. Thats just the estimate to come out with no student loans.

That sucks to hear tho. We got a course in just proper ergonomics and posture to have long careers. Ever think about teaching it?
>>
>>36450012
Bruh can we please get some more green texts on your special female patients.
Also, how much are you making yearly? Quick google search said around 35k/yr
>>
>>36450012
OP can you give me some personal stats? Ht., wt., facial aesthetics/10.
Don't want to get into the profession only to find out too late that i'm fit enough but don't make it in the face and height department to qualify for them benefits.
>>
>>36450411
No, i got into powerlifting, cocaine, and daytrading instead. It's nice knowing that massage will always be a back up available to me though. I sometimes give massage to people from the gym just for some random cash or w/e that sometimes turn into hook ups with cardio bunny's.

I don't live well.
>>
>>36450417
For sure. Ive been with the following clients. tell me which one interests you.
- glutegirl (already talked about)
- 40 year old cougar
- 19 yo twink boy
- ghetto chick
- asian mom
- married spanish woman
- shemale skank
- chubby teen
- goth girl

The rest are pretty boring stories. Simply came in, said we should fuck, and we did.

And thats cause most join, and burn out ause their form is shit. Ive been in it for 4 years now and I am making about 80k+ annual

>>36450445
Dude, its fine. If your white and fit youre golden. I'm 5'10, about 185. Ottermode with slightly bigger arms ans shoulders. short hair, blue eyes, tanned.

Guaranteed you are already fit enough and decent. The "guys" I graduated with were disgusting slobs who had terrible health. If you dont give off that creepy vibe, you would be surprised at what clients will do.
>>
>>36450035
if you read his posts in the job thread it was actually really entertaining, more so than 90% of the reposted 'how do i get gainz lawl??'
>>
>>36450387
the $ goes in front of the amount by the way.
>>
>>36450474
>19 yr old twink boy
>ghetto chick

i'm not sure how good those decisions were.
>>
>>36450474
Glutegirl return vists and goth girl man. 80k/yr? that's ballin man. How much time are you spending on work a week? Does it give you much free time to pursue hobbies?
>>
>>36450474
hit me with goth girl and asian mom

I like the role reversal potential since i picture all sexual massages happening with elderly fob asian women.
>>
>>36450474
How many massages would you average a day/week? How long do you massage for? Do you ever get to the point where you're too tired but still have a while to massage? Is that dependent on technique?
>>
>>36450517
It seemed like a good decision at the time. So fuck it lol.

>>36450518
Il talk about goth girl. And it is. I work roughly 35-40 hours a week which is alot for most RMT's. Thats with weekends off so I can watch football. Leaves me toms of time to come home and chill, paly vidya, eat and gym.

>>36450543
Usually 8 hour work days with an hour lunch. Thats roughly 6 to 7 clients a day. It could vary between 30mins or an hour and a half per treatment. And yeah usually come thursday and firday im feelin sore. But fuck it. pop some tylenol and get back to work. Keep in mind ts massage. Not too physically demanding unless shit form
>>
>>36450534
Goth girl. This was fairly recent and it was weird. Mainly because as you guessed it. Emo girl likes to do self harm.

>6 months back. Start of school for most.
>regular client comes in. fairly skinny but pretty big boobs. Id say C's. which is big considering she couldn't be more than 120 lbs.
>Jet black hair. Eyebrow, tongue and lip piercing.
>Surprisngly nice. Seems like a bitch but nice to me.
>Comes in for usual 45 min massage right after classes. About 4pm.
>As im working down her legs I notice cuts. like fuck the world sadness cuts.
>I go over them and notice but I dont want to say anything triggering. Notice more on her arms. New from last month.
>Ask her how shes been. Hows school.
>Says shes stressed over classes, and doesnt wanna take the program shes in anymore. Parents forced her etc.
>She took physics. Wanted gender studies.
>kek.jpg
> Mainly doesnt feel accepted by her peers. Feels unwanted.
>I take this as the opportunity as I saw the chance.
>Let her vent more to me, telling her shes safe here and its a very accepting environment.
>She begins warming up to me. "Anon, I enjoy coming here. All my stress and pain goes away when im on the table"
>>
>>36450601
>saw the chance
moarrr
>>
>>36450601
Hot.

Also does ART actually work? I messed up my left shoulder years ago and even though the pain is tolerable I want to get rid of it.
>>
>>36450601
man this is hilarious, half of the training I did for my massage license was on how to "DE-ESCALATE" sexual situations and how to NOT take advantage of the power dynamic.

This is like a reverse textbook of the devilish variety. keep on keepin on
>>
>>36450601
>I can guarantee there was more to her story, but I didnt want to spend all day being a psychologist.
>Make my way up to her neck (shes facing the ceiling) and i begin doing slow smooth glides to help her relax.
>She opens her eyes, which were very heavily coated in dark makeup and looks at me
.I smiled just cause I was unsure what she was doing.
>She then tells me "I want more."
>Confused I ask what she meant.
>She sits up on the table sitting on it. The shet wrapped around her and grabs my face kissing me. Very hard. Little too much tongue for me...but ok.
>Kiss her back immedietly grabbing her breasts.
>holy shittu
>easily the best set of tits I have felt. For their size, they were so firm and perky. Which was to be expected from a university student.
> She stopped kissing me and told me that she wants to forget everything and feel good again.
>I took this as the invitation to drop down and spread her legs and eat her for a bit.
>She made the greatest noises by the way too. Essentially hentai-esque.
>Finally tells me get on the table.
>wtf?
> I lay on my back as she then proceeds to suck me like her life depended on it. Went all the way down the shaft and sucked like a dyson. Almost came just from that.
>>
>>36450474
ASIAN MOM
S
I
A
N

M
O
M
>>
>>36450642
>>36450657
I'm also beginning to wonder how seriously you take the weight requirement of your table if you are fuggin on it.
>>
File: 2015-10-25_03-26-52.png (287 KB, 700x493) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-25_03-26-52.png
287 KB, 700x493
>>36450657
continue
>>
>>36450387
>giving massage therapy to the college's girls volley ball team
Hng

How do you guys go about massaging someone's butt? Do you just treat it like any other part of the body or only do it when asked? And will you not massage my butt if I keep my boxer briefs on?
>>
>>36450641
it really does. find someone in sports massage specifialy. They will help more with injury and performance based massage.

>>36450642
Oh I know. Most of our class was like ew never im faithful to _____. I just saw it as more for me. I feel no ways.

>>36450657
> She sucked me for what seemed like an eternity then told me...
> "My turn to please you"
> Wtf?
>Climbs on top and rides the ever loving shit out of me.
>Bouncing so hard her pelvic bones left bruises on mine.
>Saying dirty stuff too. I was surprised. Things like
> "You like it when your little girl takes this cock>"
> and "yes daddy, I want it all"
>She rode me front and back, and even put a finger in my ass, which was had never happened. But it was decent.
>Finally when it was time... about 10 mins later > she let me blow it all over her face while giving my pouty lips and talking like a child.
>Said things like "cover your little girl with cum"
>That was the day that sparked my daddy fetish.

I havent seen her again after that. maybe shes embarrased or not into it anymore. But ah well. The hardest parrt was attempting to get the room ready for the next client, as it had the sex smell still in it. I used like a full can of Febreeze.

>>36450686
I spent extra for a solid wood one thats a beast. But i usually dont fuck on it. except for this case.
>>
>>36450705
Treat it like a bicep, or a rhomboid, or a calf. If you make it weird. Its instantly weird. However, if they think its weird. you can talk them down and make it normal. And we massage to your comfort level. If you dont feel comfortable taking jeans off. thats fine. If you are fully naked. also fine.
>>
>>36450705
It depends on where you work. If you are just seeing random people like OP then people *usually* come in and tell you their trouble issues/tightness/injuries etc. If you are doing anything related to athletes it's generally assumed they are comfortable with their body and know wtf is up and don't need bitch ass explanations as to why their entire posterior chain is tight and I gotta roll in strong to her hamstrings and glute medi/minimus.

Basically as long as someone tells me they have had sports/deep tissue massage before I assume i'm good to go. If they haven't then I baby my way through it, explaining as I go and asking comfort levels and pain levels etc.
>>
>>36450715
how bout the twink or shemale stories?
>>
>>36450746
this, rolling for both
>>
>>36450729
>tfw was on my first tren cycle and kept getting raging boners I had to fight off during our class massages.

I just wanted to learn.... belieeeeeeeeve me
>>
>>36450746
Don't listen to these homos, tell the asian mom story.
>>
>>36450715
I really want that chubby teen story.
>>
>>36450297
Thank you flexible semen receptacle
>>
>>36450746
Twink was my 3rd time ever with a guy.
>Happened a year or so ago.
>New client, so I usually book those late in the day in case we go over time.
>18 yo surfer time kid walks in.
>holy shit this kid is gay. like voice, style, everything. Just had that vibe.
>constantly eyeing me up and shit. permanent fuck me eyes.
>Begin my initial assessment.

All I do is tell you to wlak from one end of the room to the other. I check your joints and motions for irregularities or imbalances.

>I kid you not, this kid walks swaying his ass and basically pretending hes on a run way.
> Heres where the story turns. As soon as he makes his way back to me, he grabs my bulge and looks up. at me.
> "How about a different type of massage, anon?
>procceds to rub my cock and feel up my abs while sucking on my neck.
>feelsgoodman.png
> undoes my pants and give me a pretty decent bj. nothing special.
>Asks for his ass to get some massage as he pulls his pants down and bends over the table.
> This was my fav part.
>I got my most slippery massage oil out and coated his ass in it.
>I then proceeded to finger bang the life out of him and jerk him off. He shot on the floor, but i blasted him for like 10 straight minutes.
>Finally he begged for my cock. So he spread his twink ass and i raw dogged him for like 20 minutes.
>Pulled his hair back and creamed him.

Once again. havent seen him to this day. But it was the last client of my shift which was nice.
>>
File: image.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>36450796
Christ
>>
>>36450796
No homo tho
>>
>>36450796
shemale
h
e
m
a
l
e
>>
>>36450796
Shemale then ghetto girl pls
>>
Oh shit I've always fantasized about getting fucked by a massage guy and the story about the girl with the cuts is making it WORSE Jesus Christ
>>
>>36450765
Asian mom story was nice, although it was nothing special

>Super tiny, very busty and thick asian woman walks in the door. Maybe 40+ yo.
> Ask if I can help her with anything.
>Very broken English. Wants appointment to fix "kink"
>I assume this means a knot or something in her neck.
> Book her for next week.
>She comes in and gets on the table yada yada yada
>Keeps saying kink but pointing to low back.
>Okay..... so I get there and begin pressing and she starts moaning.
>Im weirdly turned on by this.
>Go lower and lower till I get to feeling the pride of the orient.
>Groping her soft and squishy asian booty.
>She exclaims "ohhh strong hand. very strong."
> she reaches off the table for my dick
>holyshitomgwtfbbq
>as I rub her low back and ass, she gives me an amzing handy. Keeps saying "soo strong. strong young boy"
>Finally decide to say fuck it and squeeze her butt.
>She leans back like pic related and says "please me more. Let me feel your strength"
>I will not upset this asian godesss
>she leans her ass of the table as I tongue it and play with it. Finally fucking her nice and slow and deep. manhandling her.
>typical asian sex sounds. Best part cause it was authentic
>Ended up having her ride me in a chair and going missionary on floor.
>Finished by a silky smooth handjob as I came all over her breasts.

She continues to come in once and awhile and we usually do the same routine. I feel bad sorta cause she comes in sometimes and makes her young kids sit outside, or her husband will go get an adjustment and go home with the kids while she stays for the massage.

>>36450831
We didnt touch balls and I didnt get fucked. Im not the fag here really. He is.
>>
>>36450863
Lucky for you I happen to be a massage guy.
>>
>>36450889
L-l-lewd!!!
>>
>>36450888
shemale
>>
File: 1409875389029.jpg (93 KB, 960x936) Image search: [Google]
1409875389029.jpg
93 KB, 960x936
>>36450888
>She leans back like pic related
YOU FORGOT THE PICTURE
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 960x540
>>36450889
Sweet Jesus. Aren't these kinds of stories exceptionally rare? I'd be afraid to even moan during a massage, I'd feel like it's rude and I wouldn't want to make the guy uncomfortable. Unless you're used to that. Oh dear.

How close to you guys get to erogenous zones anyway? I know there's butt fondling but what about tits or inner thighs?
>>
>>36450905
I just wanna loosen up those glutes don't worry senpai, i'm a professional.
>>
>>36450944
> I'd be afraid to even moan during a massage
Funny enough my teacher used to say "Moans and groans are alright, but whimpers aren't" during our de-escalation training. He also told us to be careful because we could inadvertently give the female clients an orgasm during the rocking phase and just ignore and not bring attention to it if we did.
>>
>>36450953
HNNNGHHH

>>36450964
God, I'd be mortified. I'd probably apologize between any escaped moaning.
>>
File: 1457072262242.jpg (208 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1457072262242.jpg
208 KB, 1200x800
>>36450746
>>36450753
>>36450838
>>36450860

I'll tell the shemale story. its less a massage treatment and more of wtf just happened.

>Im closing up one night. doing laundry, wiping down tables and finalizing forms
>Here knock on storefront window
>go out from my office confused
>out stands this woman. about 28 years old. Huge fake tits. tight cocktail dress and purse. Clearly drunk.
> I open up and tell her "sorry, we are closed, phone back in the morning if you would like to meet with someone.
>she says "I dont want it later. I want it now. And kisses me.
>surprised i step back as she walks in and locks the door behind us.
>tells me "Ive been craving some good hands and this seems like a good place to find them."
>hmmmm okay why not.
>take her to the back room, suck those fake titties for a bit and let her rub up on my shaft.
>then she takes her dress off.
>hmmmmmm
>6 inch cock hanging between her legs.
>does this bother you pretty boy? i hope you can handle it.
>Ahh well. this could be interesting.
> sit on the table with her as we jerked eachother off. getting nice and hard. go down on her get her off and warm up her ass.
>fuck her on the floor.
>dirtiest mouth Ive heard
> fuck this tight ass. you like this shemale cock? etc.
> end up shooting inside her while she blew aload all over my chest and hers.

I feel gross after. but shes come back at closing before a few times and it all happens again. wish i had self control . but shit is too good.

>>36450927
I apoligize. Like this. Pic related
>>
Can you explain the difference between chiro physiology and massage? Can you do multiple at single time? English is not my native tongue.
>>
>>36450944
I missed undraped chest day... But since I did deep tissue the closest I would personally come would be working on your pec minor and strokes across your chest under the clavicle and around the sides of your body. Your titties would be movin around a ton but no direct touch. Unless you want it of course, nolegal.

If you want hip flexor work and inner thigh stuff then close enough to feel your heat comin off. Less than a finger tip away more often than you think.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 99x99) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 99x99
>>36450984
Don't let your dreams be memes, anon. I have to keep my massage skills from getting rusty anyway.
>>
Ghetto chick?
>>
>>36450999
chiro is more bones. They are also allowed to do high velocity thrusts to realign bones. The practice of chiropractic is the assessment of conditions related to the spine, nervous system and joints and the diagnosis, prevention and treatment.

Massage we arent allowed to diagnose. only asses the tissue, and attempt to rehabilitate it. never cure.
>>
This is the most blatant lying greentext I've ever heard.

It's like a gay hentai series
>>
>>36451009
Never thought I'd be flustered by a winky emoji on an Anonymous South American Stamp Collecting Image-Based Bulletin Board
>>
>>36451018
Sounds like a 15 year olds fantasy
>>
irl none of this none of this happens and OP regretfully massages his clientele that are 90% frustrated housewives and 60 year old business jews while thoughts of shemale smashing swirl in his head
>>
>>36451016
What's sports therapy in between the two?
>>
>>36451018
Don't ruin this for me anon
>>
>>36451053
>>36451018
it's ok, I came
>>
>>36451053
Honestly doubt it's all entirely a lie. My massage class was 3 guys 22 girls, all of who were a mix of hippies,yoga enthusiasts, and die hard athletes. All of which were DTF. Most clients are 20-50 yr old women because frankly men seem to find the idea of getting naked and being touched by another man a terrifyingly uncomfortable experience. So all the pieces are there, and really they really harp on how you will lose your license and how you SHOULDNT abuse the easy access to manipulated sex and sex with clients for a reason. We spent as much time on anatomy as we did de-escalation and talking about how ANY relationship whatsoever with a client is so fucking forbidden that hell will come crashing down on you if anyone finds out.
>>
>>36451053
he gives the dirty old jews blowjobs and just pretend that they are tranny cocks to stop him from killing himself. then he lies about it on a slovakian stickfigure porn website.
>>
>>36451081
He's telling stories where he's fucking guys before he even starts massaging. Then because he isn't creative enough the customers never come back.
>>
File: amwf1.webm (2 MB, 833x457) Image search: [Google]
amwf1.webm
2 MB, 833x457
This fucking thread
>>
>>36451011
> First joined the clinic after I got my license, this was 2 months later.
>Thick lightskin girl comes in. Bedazzled jeans, jordans, sunglasses, you name it. Long hair back in a ponytail.
>Treated her before but never really done much more than small talk and silence.
>midway through the treatmen,t im working on her arm. she looks over and asks why massage therapy
>tell her yada yada I love helping people and the body. All that bullshit.
>says thats cool. then asks why an attractive guy like me would get into it.
>dont now how to respond to it really. continue working on arm
>then asks if Ive ever fucked someone in here.
>Nope..... I then tell her I cant because its against the law for me.
>she says "thats a shame, cause Id really like too try it, yknow?"
> We give eachother this fuck me look. I go to lock the door. she gets off the table. blows me, i eat her out from the back. she ride me like a horse. really basic stuff.
>very persistent on the whole race thing. "give me that white cock, fuck this black pussy papi' kinda felt weird but i wasnt gonna stop.
>finished by twerkin on my dick and i blew it all over her ass.

it was my first time with a client so I felt nervous and weird. she kinda felt that way too. she came back a 2nd time after that but we were both quiet about it.
>>
>>36451104
Massage attracts a mix of self identified "free spirits" and people looking for sexual release. It really isn't as impossible as you think. I do agree the twink boy one is fairly outlandish. Real talk though every female client I EVER had was down, even the ones that were there specifically for their respective sport, it didn't mean they weren't down to double up on what the massage turned in to. I don't fux with no sashayin boytoys and shemales tho.
>>
>>36451113
Someone making a webm of a literal warm up action before hardcore glute work.
Why
Even
Bother.
>>
>>36451018
>>36451037
>>36451053
>>36451081
>>36451090
>>36451104

I mean yeah, it does sound farfetched and skeptical. But Im speaking from a position that is notorious for being a sex workers job. It happens more often that you think. Especially in the city next too major schools and stuff.
Im jsut sharing experiences and things from my life. Believe what you will.

The twink one caught me off guard completley. I massage more guys than girls in the end. and 99.9999% of them are simply men looking for pain relief and injury treatment. This one guy was soooooo dtf however I couldnt believe it. It does seem the most outlandish. But hey. Life is weird like that.
>>
>>36450474
give twink boy story
>>
What State you in fuckboy.

Just got my license, what type of pay can I be looking at.
>>
>>36451156
read the thread. he already did
>>
>>36451170
Not OP, but i'm in california. State recently changed it's requirements too, shit's way more tedious now.
>>
>>36451170
Im in Ontario. Not sure how it works in the states. But do some research and speak to local therapists in your area of practice!
>>
>>36451187
I had to do a 1000 hours in 9 months, and i think like 18 credits of continuing ed for like every 3 years?, What's the cali requirements, and is it true that in Cali that draping is optional?
>>
>>36451217
70 clinic hours total lol. And don't quote me but I believe so. Think they upped it to 250 hours now.
>>
>>36451193
Also, how do you know you won't be found out, I'm too scared shitless of trying any of your shit in fear of being found out and getting my life fucked.
>>
>>36451257
Same here. But you gotta gauge their personality. people in it for the money are obvious. you have to let them come on to you. And worse case scenario, if they do. You gotta put your word agasint theres. if there is only 2 of you in the room. Its tough. But I think its worth it. If caught just go move to a diff state or country that wont background check.
>>
>>36451081
>goth girl into incest roleplay
>busty asian with broken english
>skinny gay teen runaway
>black girl into racial domination
>huge cock shemale

he meets them once and within 20 minutes he's licking their assholes. and they're always the ones to initiate it, and they initiate with cheesy innuendo

he's just writing fetish porn scenes in a massage parlour lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x387
Do chubby teen next :)
>>
>>36451279
First off, its not within 20 minutes. some are shorter, some are near the end of the treatment about an hour in.

the goth wasnt into incest. just a lot of little girl stuff. not father daughter. The asian lady had legit broken english because here family just immigrated. I would know because I had to deal with paperwork in order to let their benefits be accepted and that was such a pain in the ass. The gay kid i have no idea. It was weird entirely. The black girl was jsut genuinely into that. I had a black gf before and so was she. nothing new. And 6 inches isnt huge lmfao. Im bigger.

You can be skeptical. I understand that. But like I said. Believe it or not, Im just answering questions about my career and personal experiences. The reason im doing it anonymously is because it cant get traced back. Thats all family.

Since people arent into the greentexts any more and people are calling me out, Im going to stop with them. Mainly cause im tired and dont want to deal with it lol. Im more than welcome to answer any questions about my career as a therapist, or ways to rehabilitate yourself with massage. Or any other questions of that nature.
>>
>>36451279
They're pretty good tho.

>select the juice captcha
>faygo counts
>>
>>36451324
We only want the erotica.
>>
>>36451324
no one cares if your lying you autist

just want to jack off to the greentexts
>>
>>36451324
>people are calling out my obvious fetish fiction. I'm depriving everyone else of my fake stories now

You make up fake shit, expect to get called out on it. You're just surprised that you throwing in fag stories didn't make it more believable.

>no one will believe this if I'm just doing hot women all the time! I know, I'll fuck guys to pull the wool over their eyes!
>>
>>36451324
Your favorite modality to practice?
>>
>>36451369
I just dont feel like arguing tonight? lmfao. Didnt know people got this buttmad. I never said they were hot either. Asian mom was rough. same with the goth girl with disgusting piercings who was also a roastie. shemale had a mostly gross body. People asked. I answered. Get over it and dont lose sleep.

There is no need to be this upset friendo.

>>36451372
I absoloutley love working with hot stones. I find that is such a great way to work into people with chronic muscle tension and it works wonders. If you havent had it, I highly recommend it! My traps and forearms are always the worst for tightness. hot stone clears that up almost perfectly.
>>
>>36451170
Suny Albany?
>>
>>36451324
Best way to foam roll?
>>
>>36451415
Nope.
>>
>>36451435
There isnt really a be all end all technique that works.

My suggestion for the best way to foam roll: Often. Do it right after training and before bed. Know your limit too. Dont just fight through pain because pain does not equal results. Had a guy come in who foam rolled his low back to much and ended up with a weak ql. Dude gave him self sciatica for a bit.

Use it on larger muscles. legs and arms and a bit of upper back. but avoid the super sensitive areas. applying that much pressure on a weak area might do more harm then good!
>>
>>36451410
How did you like school?
Mine was very scientific in ways, but also had plenty of the more new age, feelsy classes thrown in there ( although i did find meditating to be pretty fun)
>>
>>36450387
>college girls volleyball team.

Hnnng.
I would do that for free.
Shit, I'd probably tip them.
>>
>>36451447
Something something Albany
>>
>>36451472
scool was tough. Alot of memorization in differnet feels, so i felt like i was spreading myself to thin. From anatomy, to law, to business, to practical exams and technique evaluations. As well as working essentially for free in the clinic. But now that I graduated, i look back at all that prep and realize it was worth it.
>>
>>36450988
>her
>>
>be me
>be big guy like 6'5 240
>go to asian message parlor 'this should be dank, never been messaged before'
>tiny like early 20's (i think) gook girl at the counter tells me to go to the room, says her mom will be in to see me in 10 minutes, tells me to get naked. her and the 2 other girls hanging out there are eyeing me up, i hear them giggling as i walk off
>5' like 120lb like 35 year old? (cant tell they never age) gook bitch comes in.
>has big ass tits, like DD, thick thighs nice big fat ass, shapely af. high test. shes wearing a nurse-style? dress, cut like mid thigh.
>im just standing there naked with my fat 7inch cock hanging out
>'mmm u big witeboi u so silly u supposed to be lying on tabre' shes blushing heavily as she scolds me
>'o-ok' i lie on my back, shamelessly
>shes bitting her lip 'u want oirr massage big guy?'
>'oil? yes yes oils good' i said
>she unbottons a few buttons down the top of her dress, her massive tits are barely even being held in 'u want nuru?'
>'whats nuru?' i said, eyes wide
>'mmmm its good, yourr rike nuru.. i want nuru for you' shes blushing madly and slips out her dress
>shes not even wearing underwear of any kind
>she pours oil all over her chest and makes me massage her breasts
>then she climbs on top of me and starts messaging me with her oiled breasts, working from my face down to my dick
>shes 69ing me and grinding her pussy and ass into my face, her whole body is covered in oil since shes rubbing herself on my oiled body
>i start eating her pussy and ass
>'ooh u so good big boy' or some other broken english fuki fuki type shit, she starts sucking my dick
>this goes on for like 10 minutes, shes collapses with her thick thighs shaking onto my face when i started ramming my tongue in her asshole
>'mmm no more wait, give me ur big cock' or some other such gook gibberish
>she starts riding me cowgirl, im going at it rough from the bottom, pushing up to the balls in that tight pussy
cont..
>>
>>36451495
Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy
>>
Brehs I just went to an asian massage parlor.
I got to fuck the qt that gave me the massage.
Fucked her real nice in mish and she went limp.
She was faking it right?
>>
>>36451651
>after 10 minutes she dismounts and collapses shaking on my chest
>starts deep kissing me with tongue while grinding on me, after like 5 minutes of this shes ready to go again
>fuck her doggy on the table for another 15 minutes, she lost control again like 10 minutes into it but i didnt care and just kept deepdicking until i came inside her
>deep kisses me again and says 'thank you biggu guy' or some other such shit, she lies on the table and asks me to get her a cigarette out of her uniform/dress pocket, i take one too. we're both covered with oil.
>i tell her i have to go, it had been like an hour.
>she tells me to go down the hall, theres a shower
>i open the door and the 3 asian girls were right up against the door, playing with themselves
>they blush and start giggling
>her like 20 year old daughter starts feeling me up and takes me to the shower. shes like 5' 100 lbs with like c cups, nice tight ass
>she gets naked and showers with me. we make out and a fuck her in the shower for a good 15 minutes. cum inside her too
>when we get out mom is there with my clothes
>i get dressed and go to leave, ask them how much
>'for u is free' mom says. im blown away
>'was slow day' the daughter says blushing
>'cum bak again sometime prease' mom says
then i left and went back to the apartment me and gf share.
>'what did you do today' she asked
>'gook pussy'.

she thought it was a joke, thats ok. :^)
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (895 KB, 232x137) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
895 KB, 232x137
>>36451651
>>36451761
>>
>>36451651
>>36451761
Even tho this was fake i got a boner
>>
>>36450282
>don't have to tip

Doesn't seem that way looking online. I'm trying to get a massage for someone that's 60 bucks. How much do I tip for that?
>>
>>36450297
Thank you flexable semen recepticle
>>
>>36450297
Thank you flexible semen receptacle
>>
>>36450012
do calluses affect your work?
>>
File: antonio.jpg (40 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
antonio.jpg
40 KB, 604x340
>>36450012
Is your name Tony Blundetto?
>>
>>36450297
I can do this without oly shoes lifting my heels up
>>
>>36451484
and that's why you don't get to do it you desperate cuck
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>36451651
>>36451761
I didn't even find this hot 'cause I was reading the asian lines with an accent and laughing my ass off.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.