[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snapin gril I haven't seen since hs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>Mention gains
>she calls me tiny (I have gained like 30 lbs since HS)
>respond with a pic of my arm (I even bad a good pump)
>caption it "im a zookeeper with 22" pythons"
>she's like "lol ur still tiny"
>well lads, I think its either steroids or suicide for me
>>
>22 inch

Fatty detected
>>
Suicide by overdosing on steroids
>>
What a nice person, she sounds just like the type of positive energy you need in your life.
>>
>>36449156
Hyperbole, I was a skinny bitch now I'm an average bitch with wide shoulders

>>36449174
She's got big juggs tho
>>
>>36449145
Post pics friendo

You and her
>>
post a picture of your cute arms faggot
>>
>>36449145
are u 5 foot 4
>>
>trying to impress a girl normie
>who already has a preconceived notion of what you look like
>having no abs
good luck
>>
>>36449145

Either you were going on about your body and the gym like a self absorbed twat and she got annoyed by it, or you're orbiting a skank who feels the need to put others down to make herself feel better

Which will it be pleb
>>
>>36449145
send her a dick pic captioned "still tiny?"
>>
>>36449310
That's tiny too tho
>>
>>36449310
OP here: this is not a viable option :(
>>
>>36449294
Polly both. I'm not really a tool about it but I have no personality aside from lifting and making sweet mixtapes
>>
>>36449331

Mate I'm the same my personality is basically that I have 3 dogs and lift. Honestly if she can't have a giggle and be flattered that you're trying to impress her with your physique then move on to someone worth the feels
>>
>>36449145
>one bitch called me a name
>i'm going to kill myself

checks out, you should an hero
>>
>>36449433
I normally try to give people a confidence boost but this anon is rightt
>>
>>36449145

She's talking about your HEIGHT. Girls don't care about muscles. When she says your tiny she'ss either talking about your height, or something else... but definitely not musculature.
>>
>>36449682
O FUk! Your right.
Why didn't I think of that? No wonder smaller girls always compliment my size/physique. It's all relative, Einstein was right
>>
fuck that bitch bro. she doesn't deserve you
>>
Show us the pics
She might just be insecure that you look that much better than her now so her only option was to put you down

/fit/ won't lie senpai
>>
>>36449763
Damn probably this

Fuck that bitch
>>
>>36449145

She assumed you were a little bitch boy and you confirmed it with your pathetic responses. Start chatting with a new chick and disregard any stated opinions.
>>
>>36449145
>caring what girls think

Man, go your own way in life.
>>
>>36449804
this
>>
You need to respond to her like an alpha not the little bitch boy you're acting like.

Neg this cunt.
>>
>>36449145
She just isn't into you bro.
A girl that has a crush will call an ottermode manlet "huge."
Find new grills and keep lifting.
>>
>>36449357
this m88s
>>
>>36449145
>trying to impress a girl
>she's not impressed
>I feel bad
You're a fucking idiot.

>>36449216
>x is a valid excuse for her shitty personality/behavior
Did I mention you're a fucking idiot?

The only reason you fail here is because you're putting the pussy on the pedestal. Stop that shit.
>>
>"Well, I'm just realizing your personality is shitty and I don't need that negativity in my life. Peace"
>>
>>36450402
94% of women are selfish cunts. Wuts a guy to do? not try to fuck the negative qt3.14s?
>>
>>36449331
Making mixtapes is GOAT
Especially when I name every single one hot jamz regardless of content
>>
File: 1457317187851.jpg (29 KB, 555x421) Image search: [Google]
1457317187851.jpg
29 KB, 555x421
>>36450464
They're selfish cunts because you're playing into it. OP's just trying to fuck so he needs to give up on this dumb slag and move onto the next, like another anon said, pussy on the pedestal.
>>
I told a girl that I bench 95 lbs. She laughed and said she benches 90 and (she weighs 100 lbs). She told me she didn't feel comfortable dating such a small man.

Hold me /fit ;_;
>>
>>36450633
Just don't say shit like that. Your dad is suppose to teach you how to lie to women
>>
>>36449145
Post pic or stats, then we can decide whether she's delusional or you are
>>
Let's go for some coffee! It just came upon me! Out of nowhere! I never intended to ask you! Like never! :P
>>
>>36450633
>bragging about less than 1pl
>bragging about lifting at all
What the fuck is wrong with people? Literally autistic
>>
>>36449145
Forget the high school people, the past is the pasy, focus on the community college skanks like I do
>>
>Mention gains
Never mention your gains. Well, maybe not never, but don't mention them before someone else does. Your gains should speak for themselves. Girls aren't impressed that you lift if you still look like you don't even, although most of them have a pretty low bar for what's considered "big".
>>
>>36450464
All women are selfish cunts. What you do is develop a desirable personality which they respect too much to give you any shit.

If you want to be a beta bitch that's your decision, but stop suggesting it's the only way.
>>
>>36449145
You fucking insecure idiot go get some confidence lifts...
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.