[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what I'm eating for the next month, 2 times a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1458420127762.jpg (49 KB, 720x1230) Image search: [Google]
1458420127762.jpg
49 KB, 720x1230
This is what I'm eating for the next month, 2 times a day
>>
>>36448391
at least at beans faggot, or you will be getting literally 0 protons.
>>
>>36448391
Have fun having your teeth fall out.
>>
JUST
U
S
T
>>
Pistachios, avocados, broccoli, spinach not protons?
>>
>>36448391
S U G A R
U
G
A
R
>>
>>36448391
Looks like a nice snack, but I'd that's all you're eating then be prepared to always be hungry, damage your teeth, and feel like crap from low fat and protein. Also bye bye muscles.
>>
>>36448391
hmm yeah make sure all your sugar intake is from fructose.
fucking phenomenal idea, dipshit
>>
doesnt look like much calories, how much is it?
>>
how much fruit is too much /fit/?
>>
>>36448768
there is no such thing as too much fruit, if it fits your calories eat as much as you can

dont listen to the retards saying 'muh sugar' or 'muh fructose'
>>
>>36448779
fructose is pretty fucking bad dude, in general you are right, and its doubtful youd get enough only eating fruit but its one of the rare situations where a food choice makes a difference.
Fructose has been shown to have very negative health affects on pure isocaloric studies, i wont do the work for you but google it.
>>
>>36448799
show me 1 yes ONE person who got health problems from eating fruit
>>
>>
>>36448833
Everobody who ate fruits have died b r a h
>>
>>36448833
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21371/abstract;jsessionid=DC1392CBC151D6282540CF13ABCC312D.f02t02?userIsAuthenticated=false&deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=

Isocaloric study

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep09589
also isocaloric

like i said, its unlikely youd eat enough fruit to have issues, but its certainly not optimal to get most of your sugar as fructose
>>
>>36448799
In those stuides... if we're thinking of the same ones... they isolated fructose by itself. BUT when eater with fiber (say, from fruit peels etc.) Fructose is fine. One of the best sugars you can eat actually.
>>
>>36448868
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21371/abstract;jsessionid=DC1392CBC151D6282540CF13ABCC312D.f02t02?userIsAuthenticated=false&deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=
>http://www.nature.com/articles/srep09589
you goof did you even read those studies? Where does it mention fruit? It just mentions 'sugar in obese people' and just 'fructose in obese people' no shit the same obese people didnt get obese eating fruit you fucking dumb kunt. They got obese from eating refined sugar and isolated fructose

Fruit is very very good for you and extremely good in any amount, preferably most of your carbs should come from fruit. If sugar from fruit makes you fat how come fucking fruitarians(people who only eat fruit, not recomending btw) are fucking skinny as fuck?
>>
>>36448948
http://thepaleodiet.com/fruits-and-sugars/#.Vu3TW-IrKHw
>>
>>36448964
>thepaleodiet.com
Lmao didnt even read, dont bother linking shit like this
>>
>>36448948
what have i said every single fucking post,
its unlikely that you would get enough fructose from eating fruit, but if you are eating ONLY fruit, then yeah probably not a good idea, fruit is high in fructose in terms of percentage>>36448964
Most of your carbs should not come from fruit, and most fruitarians arent fat because they dont eat a lot of fucking calories.
my point is that fructose is one of the few nutrients that has quantifiable negative health affects in ISOCALORIC studies and fruit is high in terms of percentage with fructose.
I have forgotten more than you ever know about nutrition, im not responding to you again. I dont care enough to
>>
>>36448992
show me 1 person who has gotten health problems due fructose off of eating fruit

Protip: you cant
>>
>>36449044
Ashton kutcher
rekt
>>
>>36449128
Nope

The retard literally only ate fruits which led to multiple vitamin defiencies
>>
OP didn't say this is ALL he eats 2 times a day. To eat this 2 times a day with warm meals to complement is nothing but good for you.
>>
>>36449044
Literally kill yourswlf you dense fuck
>>
>>36448833
show me one person who thrives on a diet of fruit alone
>>
>>36448620
Barely. Not enough to sustain the muscles of anyone over 120 lbs.
>>
>>36448768
There's healthy stuff in fruit: fiber, vitamins, etc.

But here's the thing: there are way better sources for all of them.
>>
>>36448948
The only former fruitatarian I've met stopped when her teeth started falling out. So, that.
>>
Going to any extreme is, well, ridiculous and often leaves the body bereft of balance nutrition and has psychological consequences as well e.g. after 5 days you have a knarly crave for XL pizza.

Although, not judging here, I myself am trying a vegetarian diet over the course of the next few months but I'm not leaving out fish is all.

I need the change, exitement, and novel cooking preparations..my normal diet was too same 'ol same 'ol. Looking forward to eating raw vegetables, whole grains and whole foods!
>>
>>36448833
Steve jobs
Know why he died? because he was on an all fruit died and got pancreatic cancer from it.
>>
>>36448391
That's a long cleanse. I did it for a week, plus tuna. I was definitely looking leaner at the end. Didn't really feel too different, though, I don't think. Then again, I was still smoking cigarettes and not drinking enough water.
>>
>>36448391
Nice plate of carbs.
>>
>>36448391
Iam a believer in doing whatever it takes but this will literally do nothing for you.
Enjoy eating a bowl of sugar.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.