[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> went to gym for the first time in 5 years > full skeleton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1423241072514.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423241072514.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
> went to gym for the first time in 5 years
> full skeleton mode but well hydrated
> spend an hour with different machines
> try lifting for 10 minutes, realize I'm weak af
> barely broke a sweat, but felt really tired

Is this normal? What concerns me is that even after an hour of wonder-machines and a little lifting I felt tired, but barely sweating.

And should lifting be done prior to machine workout?
>>
Why didn't you work out in 5 years?
>>
Completely normal, your muscles/CNS are literally too weak to do any amount of work that taxes your cardiovascular system or produces much heat. The only way to fix this is too get stronger.

Stick to your program, you'll make progress.
>>
>>36446868
I had a few rest days too many
>>
>>36446834
some people sweat, some don't, less, more. depends on the individual. whether or not a person is sweating isn't an indicator of effective physical activity.

stop fucking around with machines. it's CURRENT YEAR and you're evidently capable of using the internet. read the sticky and pick an legitimate weight lifting program.
>>
I'm on the other side of the spectrum. At first I was pretty certain it was because of all the lard, but even after losing the weight, I still sweat when doing hardly anything at all.
>>
>>36446868

Depression and being a retard..

Back then I didn't know I also had to consume more food to grow. So after a year of working out and only having some abs to show for it, felt like a waste of time.

>>36446878

Alright, thank you very much for this info.
>>
>>36446895
don't listen to this autist >>36446878

literally spewing buzzwords and telling you to stick to a program that's probably dogshit.
>>
Do you have a routine op? Or do you go to the gym and fuck around? If it's the latter read the sticky.
>>
>>36446909
how do you even know what his program is?
>>
>>36446913
Oh and if you do have a routine but it's one that you made or that the '''''''''''''personal trainer''''''''''''' at the gym gave you it's most likely useless. Read the sticky.
>>
>>36446913

Today I just checked out the new gym, tried out every machine with 25-30kg weights (with 30x count) and tried lifting for the very first time.

I'll be doing homework about programs this weekend.
Are there any decent bodybuilding forums out there? Don't want to flood /fit/ with stupid questions in the future.
>>
>>36446925
>spend an hour with different machines
>after an hour of wonder-machines and a little lifting

all the information you need to deduce that it's a dog shit program you CNS autist.
>>
>>36446957
Oh, didn't read the machines part.

Yeah his program is probably dogshit but it's still possible for a DYEL to tire out their muscles without sweating.
>>
>>36446834
I didn't start breaking serious sweats for a few weeks after I started. I was also posting here wondering what I was doing wrong, like why I'm so weak but don't feel exhausted. It'll get harder, trust me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.