[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body standards for older males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
Older /fitizens (age 28+): do you think it's okay to have a lower standard of fitness once you're out of college?

I see a lot of men my age slowly getting this body, and I know that 4 years ago, they were really passionate about lifting and making gains, protein powder and working out. I think it's the norm now to have this type of body, and women seem to be okay with it as well.

I think this body can be maintained with a jog 2x a week, which is a lot easier.
>>
>do you think it's okay to have a lower standard of fitness once you're out of college?
Nah
>>
File: 1447982249522.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447982249522.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>36446229
why don't you worry abt making pic related instead
100% guaranteed to be okay with women
>>
>>36446256
Are you 28+?

Of course, I know teens and early twenties guys are going to say no. But when you're older, things are different.
If you're married, you have a wife and kids who love you whether you deadlift 1 plate or 5, and if you're single, you'll find that women don't care about 6 packs as much anymore

People start to care more about cardio. Running becomes a very popular hobby
>>
Honestly yes. I'm dating a man who's 30+ and he is on okayish shape. If he was younger, I'd think someone in a same shape would be a slob but for some reason it's all good if he's older.
>>
>>36446229
>Older /fitizens (age 28+)

That's me

do you think it's okay to have a lower standard of fitness once you're out of college?

No, you should have a standard that rises with age. I'm not talking about hitting powerlifting our bodybuilding goals. I'm talking about there being no fucking point in getting old if you don't have your health.
>>
I am over 30, spent a good portion of my 20's in not so good of shape. Was ottermode in college though, swam a ton.

Now I am getting into great shape again the last couple of years. Finally got under 15% BF, cutting down to 10%.

I think it just depends on the person. I feel like in the next couple years I'll be in the best shape of my life.

I am lifting more than I ever have as well.
>>
>>36446308

I'm 29 and grrrrl and I would not accept a partner with a dad bod.
I've been trying to up my own work outs actually, since it's easier to gain weight now than it was in college. And yes, I have a full-time job. So I would want a guy to also maintain a decent level of fitness, and dad bods are really just beer bellies - gross.
>>
>>36446308
Dude, if you are that low T, get hormone replacement therapy.

Otherwise there is no excuse to allow yourself to be DYEL.

There are so many fit 80 year olds, it is not funny, as long as TRT exists, there is no excuse to not look like andreas cahling

Not old enough for TRT? Guess what else, then, fuckface... Not old enough to lower your standards
>>
>>36446325
It's just not popular for older people to lift. I think a lot of younger men do it because it's fun and novel and changes their body, but the novelty of a muscular body wears off after a few years

>>36446368
But even with a dadbod, you still have your health. A daily walk and twice weekly jog, and your heart is healthy.
>>
File: 1457133594769.jpg (72 KB, 630x525) Image search: [Google]
1457133594769.jpg
72 KB, 630x525
>>36446325
Its because he has more money than any younger guy you can land and you're basically a slut.
>>
>>36446388
>being a fat slob is healthy as fuark
Whatever helps you sleep at night, DYEL.
>>
>>36446229
35 here, its more that I dont have time to hit the gym 5-6 times a week and its not much fun if you are always watching your macros and what you eat all the time. It makes for a very boring life if all you ever do is train, and at my age I have to really devote a lot of time in order to keep a decent body, it isnt the same as when I was 25. I hit the gym for about 1.5 hours times a week and then I also cycle for about 5-10 hours a week as well and my body doesnt look quite as good as op's pic.. (I dont watch what I eat anymore and enjoy a few beers here and there). If you really just enjoy the hell out of trying to maintain some image all the time then great keep going but Its just not realistic.. and its even harder with kids to keep up... how many 10 hour work days and then 2 hour gym sessions and then come home have dinner with the kids and then go to the park and run around on the play ground then come home put the kids to bed at 9p then pound the wifes pussy until midnight just to wake up at 4a and do it again do you think you will be able to do until you burn out? I give most people about a month or so before they just come home early on day, crack a beer and chill for an hour before falling asleep on the couch.
>>
>>36446398
Buttmad robot detected.
Not even that grill, but I can smell the
>tfwnogf
On you through the Internet tubes.
>>
>>36446398
I'm honestly better educated than he is. Sure he is wealthier than me atm but I have a better family background and he isn't supporting me financially.

Best asset he has is that he is fucking funny and confident. Beats some muscular hot younger dude anytime. And he isn't fat, just well, normal I guess.
>>
29 here, I just train for fun tbqh, I don't look as good as people in cbt, but still am in better shape than before.
Also, progressing your lifts feels good mang
>>
>>36446409
After a certain point in exercising, you have diminishing returns as far as health gains go.

I think that at 20% to 25% bodyfat with perhaps two 5 mile runs per week would give the same blood pressure gains as say, working out 5x a week doing push pull

Of course being /fit looks aesthetically better, but it's just looks
>>
>>36446415
>in this post: every sad DYEL excuse in the book
Waah counting calories is hard.
I don't have time to workout!! (Never mind the fact you get more results as a natty training 2-3x a week)
I would rather just enjoy my life!
Being healthy and fit is so obsessive!
You are literally tumblr
>>
>>36446381
>gurrl
>29
>doesn't have a partner

you must be a walking red flag desu
>>
>>36446415
>about 1.5 hours times a week
4 time a week
>>
>>36446381
Maybe you would have a partner if you would accept a dadbod. 95% of men at age 30 are going to be dadbad or heavier
>>
>>36446450
>despite medical fact, I intuitively "feel" healthy at borderline obesity
Over 20% is known to lead to increase risk for diseases and afflictions, and cause adverse health affects.

Enjoy your delusion, DYEL fatty
>>
>>36446456

Not everyone is American and engaged and pregnant at 18.
I'm on a paid PhD position, suck it.
>>
>>36446480
>not dating a 5%er
CMON!!

GODDAMNIT!
>>
>>36446456
Honestly this. I'm a 21yo vag owner and if I was single at 30 I would just prob kill myself cause your game is basically over. Good guys your age are all taken, guys older come with package such as kids and younger ones are often immature and will find a younger model in the future. The exeptions to the rule could just date someone younger than you. And your biological clock is ticking.

So if I was you I wouldn't hold too standards.
>>
>>36446438
Maybe you only think that in order to rationalise you being an old hag who feels the clock ticking and needs to get hitched asap?
>>
>men are lazy and fake confidence to be funny
>average girls approve because they're lazy too and most have really low standards because they have no confidence themselves

God just don't get xbox huge thinking it gets you laid unless you want some bar reptile or are gay.
>>
>>36446415
37 oldfag here. This guy is right.

I train 2 or 3xw for strenght/health reasons. No need to impress anyone but myself over looks. That shit has been buried in the past for years.
>>
>>36446484
Your eggs are going to expire in 6 years though. Biological clock is ticking.

Now that I think about it, I believe this is why women don't care about men
s bodies as much when they're older. They just need a partner to raise their kids.
>>
>>36446451
You will understand when you start slowing down around 30ish..

>inb4 you claim to be 30+ you are at best 23
>>
>>36446308
>deadlifting 1pl8
>thinking your wife and kids could ever love or respect you
>>
>>36446229
28 now...didn't start lifting until two years ago. Better shape at my age than I ever was the entirety of my life.
>>
>>36446229

>do you think it's okay to have a lower standard of fitness once you're out of college?

If you're only working out to get chicks, then yes.
>>
>>36446500
I'm 21, I'm pretty sure I'm not an old hag yet.

>>36446480
This, I live in Scandinavia where people generally are not murica tier fat, but I'm telling you, most men over 30+ are not especially fit. like hell no. The ones that lift seriously are the uneducated white trash ones with tribal tattoos.

So you can basically date that educated promising dude who's either dyel or has a very average bod or take the muscular idiot with low IQ.

You can not get everything, if the man is educated, smart and has a great body, he will cheat the fuck out of you and he is most likely egoistic cause he knows his value and alpha status.

So good luck, sis.
>>
>>36446526
If I do start slowing down, I will replace my low test, instead of submitting to
>>
>>36446499

>im a 21 yo cunt with an opinion on life at middle age

dropped & post tits
>>
I startet lifting 4 months ago when i was 27. I lift to improve myself, not for someone else. Therefore there is no reason to get a dadbod at all. It's Not aesthetic.
>>
>>36446560
....my age like a beta bitch faggot
>>
>>36446560
much you have to learn, arrogant and naive young grasshopper
>>
One positive thing about being a beta male that keeps me from killing myself is knowing that sometimes in my 30s if I'll still want to have a family then I'll be able to do it rather easily, although not ideally, with a desperate enough chick.
Luckily, men begin to look older only at their mid-40s and even then it's considered attractive in some eyes.
I know a guy who's been a beta shit all his life and at 43 year old he got married to a 29 year old girl who felt pressured about ending up alone. Now they both have 2 kids and he seems content
>>
>>36446229
28 and started going heavy 2 years ago

Most of my friends weren't fit when they were in in their early 20's, and they aren't fit now, so nothing changed.
I don't think it's okay to give up ever, the rest is just retarded excuses.
>>
>>36446560
If that is how you feel then you better just jump on roids now and walk that path instead of waiting uptil you are old
>>
>>36446526
I am 24 at 18%
My older brother is 32 at 11% or less.

...what was your excuse?
>>
>>36446308

If you're working a desk job, sitting in a chair all day, going to the gym after work to lift feels great and makes you feel like less of a piece of shit. Running is fine too if you want, but there's no reason you can't do both.

Plus it gives you some time to get out of the house and away from everyone.
>>
File: 1362498968618.jpg (38 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1362498968618.jpg
38 KB, 562x437
>>36446499

>a 21 year old talking about what they would do in their 30's

I don't have an image that can properly convey the giggling fit i just had
>>
>>36446415
24 year old here. makes me want to avoid having kids even more. your wife is probably fat, too. I need a vasectomy
>>
>>36446606
But I am not a little bitch with low T

It is called testosterone REPLACEMENT. Can't replace what isn't missing yet.

I am healthy and I lift, so I maintain my test levels, and you could have too, if only you had lifted.

TRT is a legit medicine that helps you live longer, if you are a low test beta bitch like yourself.

For real men that isn't a problem until 40-45
>>
>>36446388

> But even with a dadbod, you still have your health. A daily walk and twice weekly jog, and your heart is healthy.

This belief holds weight if you held yourself to a lower standard of health when you were younger. Your personal fitness standards require more and more effort as you age.

I'm not really sure why "once you're out of college" is part of the question. College isn't an absolute climax to what you can see and do in life. Unless you were doing it for college b8 and grills.

In that case, you're never going to make it.
>>
>>36446499
>Good guys your age are all taken
Typical women fallacy
There is a gigantic surplus of good guys of all ages but women are ofc too picky to see it
Same problem when you stocked your fridge and still have nothing to eat
>>
I discovered weight lifting and fitness life style at 30. I'm now 34 and in the best shape of my life. Working out gives me so much good feels I honestly don't understand how could you NOT lift. Another plus is that almost everyone your age let himself go so you really stand out if you are in shape. I have wife and kid and workout 6 times per week so no excuses.
>>
>>36446641
>you're never going to make it.
Seconding this.
>>
>>36446641
I'm not talking about made-up personal health standards. I'm talking about government, standard health standards.

http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/basics/adults/

> Adults need at least:
> 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) of moderate-intensity aerobic activity (i.e., brisk walking) every week and muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups
> or 1 hour and 15 minutes (75 minutes) of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity (i.e., jogging or running) every week and muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups
> or an equivalent mix of moderate- and vigorous-intensity aerobic activity and muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups
>>
>>36446673
6 times a week is too much if you are natty.
Just ask Greg o'gallagher
2-3x a week fullbody is best.
>>
>>36446229
Nope.

I'm 37yo and I keep getting time apart from family and business to make gains.
>>
>>36446688
>doing anything aerobic ever, besides existing

Anaerobic exercise is the only acceptable exercise, unless you're on yohimbine
>>
how old are the hodge twins??

Gotta be close to 40.
>>
>>36446613
>>36446638
hahah fools

>>36446622
shes a little chunky but shes awesome in the sack, she even invites other women into our bed.
>>
>>36446692
I'm making gains and I really enjoy it so I'm fine
>>
I'm 28 and I just started seeing results from lifting. I spend my teenage years and 20s as skinnyfat fuck. The men my age are slowly turning into """"""dad""""" bods with beer bellies and whatnot, so yeah, I've already had that, now I want to be strong.
>>
>>36446308
This is so fucking lame
>>
>>36446737
>get called out for being a beta bitch with low T
>get called out by anon with a fit older brother
>0/10 attempt at damage control

I am a fool for not being a low test bitchboy, but at least I am not DYEL
>>
>>36446737
>is fat and gross
>has a fat and gross wife
Why do you post here?
Shouldn't you go back where you belong?
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>36446796
>>36446779
Which is why early 20s men aren't taken seriously
>>
>>36446826
Whatever helps you sleep at night, HAES faggot
>this is why nobody takes thin people seriously
>check your fit privilege
>>
>I think it's the norm now to have this type of body, and women seem to be okay with it as well.
If for you it's enough to settle for an average body then OK, it's up to you.
But in my opinion no, it is not OK.
>>
>should I settle for mediocrity
Kill yourself, my man
>>
>>36446480
Don't listen to this faggot. Not every man wants a young nubile 21 year old party girl / future single mom as his wife (though every man would fuck one if no strings were attached). Granted there are some guys who enjoy being cucked by their party girl wife and have no problems raising his wife's son, but there are also plenty of single guys who are making it physically, mentally, and financially and looking to power couple with some female version of himself and not get wrecked by alimony to a worthless party cunt.
>>
29 here. Married. Two kids.
Fitness is a life style that chose me late in life. I will pass if on to my two sons and they will live a better life than I because of it.
>>
>>36446229
Yes maybe if you're 40+. Late twenties is no excuse to let yourself go. You should be in your prime then.
>>
>>36446229
>Older /fitizens (age 28+): do you think it's okay to have a lower standard of fitness once you're out of college?

No

I let myself slide after I got out of the military and I ended up with a dadbod.

Now, I'm back to my old self, the dad bod is gone. No more gut, my body is gaining more definition as I keep jogging and do more body weight training.

I had a lot of fun with it back in the day, so it's easy for me to get /fit/ again. This time I plan on keeping in shape. I refuse to end up like everyone else my age (38). It just leads to more laziness and health issues if I don't. Counting calories keeping up the routine isn't hard if nobody goes out of their way to fuck with my schedule.
>>
>>36446688

We can compare the college student government standards with those cdc e-stats if you like.

This does boil down to personal standards and level of fitness. The cdc link addresses the benefits of doing more than that minimum. It even talks about lifting. However, there's no mention of what a baseline fitness should even be to achieve "moderate" or "vigorous" levels of intensity. Maybe it's in one of those links but I doubt it. It wouldn't be good, coddling government if the cdc tells the majority of the population how unhealthy they are.
>>
>Tfw dad is 47 but still in great shape.
Trying to get him to look into TRT but nga is too paranoid cause "steroids"
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 450x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 450x288
100000% NO!!
>>
>>36446229
Hey, maybe you won the genetic lottery and you can maintain amazing physique through 40 or 50 without changing much of what you do. Chances are, you'll have to dedicate more time and energy to maintaining that as you age.

I'm married, both working a job that demands 60+ hrs from us. We go to the gym together, to help keep eachother motivated and fit. It's not hard to go x3 a week and do some 5ks here and there, but we also cheat a little on dinner sometimes.

If we had a young kid or kids, it would be much harder: we wouldn't be able to go together (without spending alot of money) and I'd probably get even less sleep than I do now with a munchkin crying at night. In my life, with my priorities, going to the gym would come after eat, sleep, work, care for family, which means it's more directly competing with what little time I have for social obligations and mental decompression. For most people, including me, that probably means a reduction in how often I go to the gym, which means dadbod.

For you? Make it happen! Or don't. But whatever you do, stay healthy.
>>
>>36446692
Fuck off Greg.
>>
>>36447064
Tell him to talk to a medical professional.

Get an injectable so it isn't hepatotoxic like orals
And really just sticking to test is safer than other androgens. The body is pretty well equipped to deal with test in your system.

Unless it is a lot, and even then all you need is an AI
>>
I'm in my mid 30s and nobody really gives a shit about abs and being ripped anymore. You have to realize that your perspective changes as you get older, just like whatever you thought was the most important shit when you were 10 simply isn't that interesting when you're 20.
>>
>>36447087
You're memeing wrong.
I think you meant "Greg pls go"
>>
File: 1452317853262.jpg (52 KB, 680x412) Image search: [Google]
1452317853262.jpg
52 KB, 680x412
>Mfw all these smug sloppy middle-agers get all preachy with their, "Just watch, you'll be just as lazy gross as I am when you get a little older son," bullshit when there are literally senior citizens more fit and active than they are

You are weak! Low energy!
>>
>>36447117
>health and longevity isn't fascinating and enthralling
No shit, fucktard.

That's no excuse to binge on the calories
>>
>>36446229

30 years old. In my early 20's I wanted to be Arnold-tier, and was seriously considering steroids. I worked out six days a week and tracked all of my calories obsessively.

Nowadays I maintain 13-15% bodyfat year-round. I don't care about being single digit anymore. I don't want to have a six pack. As long as I don't have love handles and a gut, I'm happy with my bodyfat percentage. I wear a suit almost every day so as long as I'm at an ideal bodyfat percent to look good in one (and I look DYEL in single digits anyway) I'm happy.

I still lift three times a week. My bench is 255, squat 360, and deadlift 450. I'm happy with these numbers and don't really feel desperate to increase them. I haven't set a new PR in about a year now.
>>
>>36447144
Health and longevity are different things from being swole for Tindr
>>
>>36446229
This picture is hilarious, because that is exactly the opposite of dad bod.

Dad bod is a guy sitting right around 20% body fat with odd muscle groups everywhere(from working and not from working out).
>>
>>36447105
Think he mentioned it once at a doctors visit. He just needs to get his T levels checked before the doctor can recommend him anything.

Doctor mentioned something about an ointment or patch which surprised me since I thought it'd be administered via injection or oral.
>>
>>36446229
I've actually gotten fitter as i've gotten older.

As a teen and early 20s, I kept enough mass and would starve myself at times just to stay looking good.
Now that i'm older and that shit doesn't fly, i've had to take care of my body more than ever before.
>>
>>36447131
This so much.

They act like fit senior citizens don't exist.

I especially don't get why here faggots are posting on a """""fitness""""" board.

If you don't even lift, why even lurk?
I felt like most /fit/izens should be waiting to hop on that TRT, especially if you lift for health.
>>
>>36447121
That's so 2015
>>
>>36447196
Senior citizens don't have young children to take care of or teenagers to discipline. They're retired and have lots of free time to work out 7x a week
>>
Jesus fuck. You arent 60. Have some self respect and keep working hard.
>>
>>36447175
Nah they always try to sell you on the latest batch of whatever the fuck their last pharmaceutical rep sold them on.

In reality, intramuscular test is safest.
Orals are second
Transdermals a distant third.

It literally is just marketed to people who feel like needles are scary and dangerous, and if it comes from an authority it must be safe
>>
>>36447206
Holy shit you can't work out 7 days as a natty, esp. When old.

You need rest days to let your joints and muscles recover.

You should NEVER be training more than 3x a week, ever.
>>
>>36447024
>However, there's no mention of what a baseline fitness should even be to achieve "moderate" or "vigorous" levels of intensity.

Moderate-intensity aerobic activity means you're working hard enough to raise your heart rate and break a sweat. One way to tell is that you'll be able to talk, but not sing the words to your favorite song. Here are some examples of activities that require moderate effort:

Walking fast
Doing water aerobics
Riding a bike on level ground or with few hills
Playing doubles tennis
Pushing a lawn mower

Vigorous-intensity aerobic activity means you're breathing hard and fast, and your heart rate has gone up quite a bit. If you're working at this level, you won't be able to say more than a few words without pausing for a breath. Here are some examples of activities that require vigorous effort:

Jogging or running
Swimming laps
Riding a bike fast or on hills
Playing singles tennis
Playing basketball
>>
>>36447206
E A T
A
T

L E S S
E
S
S
>>
This is a troll thread but I'm responding anyway.

I don't know where the popular conception that "old age begins in your 30s" came from but seriously fucking stop, your body is essentially the same as it was before. Once you hit your 50s is where old age really kicks in.
>>
>>36447206
>it is hard to take care of kids AND not stuff my fat fucking face.
Tumblr pls go
>>
File: 1368204672351.jpg (88 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1368204672351.jpg
88 KB, 500x671
>>36447206

>Mfw these same "busy family-raising adults" can all smoothly transition from small-talk about how busy they are to discussing an in-depth breakdown of the fine plot points from all of the hours of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad or Orange is the New Dyke they've been spending hours upon hours keeping up with

You're full of shit! It's all lame excuses! People with twice as many kids and triple your net worth exist who are fit too!

L O W
O
W

E N E R G Y
N
E
R
G
Y
>>
>>36447273
Test starts to drop after your late twenties, but it is still like 90% of your prime.

No excuse until your test is low, and that is what TRT is for.
>not wanting to be like natty king gooby
>>
>>36447273
your body is definitely not the same at 35 as it was when you're 20. it's not as dramatic as being 50, but you recover slower, put on fat easier, lose muscle mass easier and generally get worse results from the same amount of work. I have no seen anyone say it's OK to get fat or stop working out just because you're 30, though.
>>
>>36446229

No. Absolutely not.

I'm 28, my muscles have matured. Right now until I'm about 35 I can have the best physique I'll ever have (as long as I juice).
>>
>>36447310
It's not okay to get fat or stop working out, but it is acceptable to be fatter or to work out less. Frankly, everyone else is doing the same thing. It's just normal.
>>
>>36447321
I agree with that. You will naturally get a little fatter for the reasons I just stated, and you will most likely work out less because you're too busy with other shit. Also, being ripped is not the same kind of status symbol when you're in your 30s. People your age will wonder if you don't have anything better to do in your life than work on your six pack.
>>
File: kujo.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kujo.webm
2 MB, 640x640
this man is 45 years old and he's deaf
youngins' got no excuse for being mediocre
>>
>>36447321
>>36447345
Go back to your Reddit hug box, DYEL faggots.
>>
>>36447357
> wigger doing a nigger dance in a room of niggers and spics
>>
>>36447367
DURRRRRRR
>>
>>36447367
>literally being worse than a deaf wigger doing a nigger dance in front of niggers and spics
>>
>>36447367
joke's on you hip-hop is universal
all you can do is talk shit
>>
>>36446456
Holy shit this. In my circle of friends (we are all 29-33) there is this one good looking girl but she is 31.
Red flag
>>
You're not judged by your physique when you're roughly 35+ (unless you're fat/disgusting). People judge you by how successful you've been in life. Your career, your family, what you've accomplished etc. Though honestly most people that age are so busy with their own lives that they don't care about you at all. They care about their own wives, kids, career, house etc. Most people work out though, but because they worry about their health, not their abs.
>>
>>36446500
when was the last time you told your mom you loved her anon?
>>
>>36446229
>is this bait?
51 year old /fit/izen here,
That's the sort of thinking that starts in your head that eventually leads to thinking 'oh, I'm an old guy now, it's natural to slow down and get fat'. Don't go there. I look better and perform better than so many guys half my age because I didn't drink the 'slow down when you get older' kool-aid. If anything I'm speeding up and getting fitter as I get older, no plans to ever stop. If you maintain high standards for yourself and are willing to continue putting in the work to make it happen, then you'll maintain a high level of fitness. Of course this assumes you're willing to put in the work; if you're not then let yourself get fatter, weaker, and eventually diseased as you age like the average cuck does. My advice to you is to get as much out of your life while you're physically capable of doing it. There is literally no reason or excuse for letting yourself go.
>>
>>36447425
But don't you have to put in exponentially more effort to get the same results back, like this guy said?
>>36447310
>>
>>36447425
Fampai, can we get a pic?
No homo (I don't have daddy issues)
>>
Its just excuses
>>
>>36447448
of course you need to put in more effort. how many 50 year olds who look like 20 year olds do you see? do you really think the only reason is that 20 year olds work out more?
>>
>>36447448
>exponentially
LOL, no, that's like saying 'orders of magnitude', you're misusing the term.

Sure it takes a little more effort. But if you're consistent and dedicated to the idea, then it's not anywhere near as much as if you stopped completely for a long time (or never got started in the first place) then tried to 'climb up the hill'; it would be much, much worse at that point, having to do so much remedial work, fixing the problems of a body disused (or completely unused) for so long, and maybe even having to deal with degenerative issues that can't be fixed due to neglect. Really, seriously, honestly, it's better to never stop in the first place, or allow yourself to slow down.
>>
>>36447284

This is so fucking true.

My friend says " man i cant go to the gym today i gotta work until 6 pm".

Catch him playing counter strike at 10 pm.

Fucking retards
>>
>>36447367
> be dadbod 28 yr old low test loser with soul crushing job and no energy
> maybe if I put down other people, I can feel better about myself

Nice try, family-pie, hope you feel better now.
>>
>>36447469
Yeah, when life starts moving at a pace that feels hard to keep up, people just find excuses to become complacent. It's not easy to keep yourself in shape, unless you already made it a habit.

Most people who "fall of the horse" may have been passionate about it at one point, but it only takes a few days of blowing it off before it snowballs and you're suddenly out of the habit.

Ironic how destructive habits are the hardest to break, but good habits can be let go of so easily.
>>
>>36447608
This. Old people just get better at making excuses and rationalizing shit after years of dealing with difficulty. There are ways to make it work. You can still be joocy af in old age.
>>
>>36447537
>what is muscle memory
Getting your lost gains backs is always easier than making new ones. Myonuclei can build muscle about twice as fast when it's from muscle memory, meaning it should take you about half as long as it took you to get there to get back to wherever you were.
>>
I'm 32 and in the best shape of my life.

I work 730-4pm, feel invigorated because I actually like my job, goto the gym and crush that shit until about 6 then I get spend the rest of my night doing whatever the fuck I want because I didn't get cucked into marriage or children.

All the married people I know are disgusting lazy slobs unless they lucked out and found a /fit/ gf. The girls I'm boning now are cool but they aren't /fit/ at all.

I would never get married to a girl who doesn't enjoy lifting or sports or something... I can't imagine being the only one in the relationship that likes to be active and watching my wife slowly get fatter every day.
>>
>>36446308
you seriously think fitness just ends like that when you're 28?
>>
>>36447415
;_;
>>
>>36447780
Is there a point in maintaining a ripped body when you're 60 year old, married, with kids and grandkids?
You're supposed to have the "good grandpa looks" not a bodybuilder one
>>
File: old_guys_6.gif (54 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
old_guys_6.gif
54 KB, 320x240
>tfw teenagers talk about my age (28) as if it's a time your life begins to end
>>
>>36447934
the only reason you're doing any of this is because youre not balding like Leo
>>
>>36448044

Nobody's necessarily saying, "YEAH BE FUARKIN SHREDDED HAVE TWENTY YEAR OLDS MIRIN YOUR AESTHETICS WHEN YOU'RE 90". But there is a very, very large middle-ground between Arnold-mode and the mode most lazy middle-aged men with a ton of excuses are rocking, senpai. Be fit and healthy, no excuses.
>>
>>36448044
Why not be muscular?
Your body will thank you for being muscular, especially at old age, for health reasons.
If you don't want to, enjoy having difficulty to move later on.
>>
>>36446308
>lifting for girls
There, your whole problem.
>>
>>36448044
yes, less suffering when you get older

in case you haven't noticed, people who do into old age with no muscle have more health issues
>>
>>36448152
>less suffering when you get older
no such thing, kek
>>
I'm 33, married with a kid and probably in the best shape of my life. I cycle to work (hour a day), lift twice a week and martial arts twice a week. If you really care about it you will make time. My wife also works out (swimming and yoga). Getting married or being older is not an excuse to turn into a fat lazy fuck.
>>
>>36448044
>You're supposed to have the "good grandpa looks"
>supposed to
Says fucking who?

>>36448082
I guess, I dunno. I look good and I'm happy being single.

My best friend just got marred at 44 to a 23 year old. Theres always someone out there, IDGAF about it yet.
>>
>>36446282
Cause nobody is based as Mac D
>>
>>36448226
how good is "the best shape of your life". post a pic so we can see exactly what kind of physique we're talking about here.
>>
>>36448219
of course ya dingus, there are varying degrees of suffering
I didn't say it would be WITHOUT suffering

but I mean, from personal experience I've seen how my dad and his generations does when old age hits, my dad is still strong and can put on a backpack and go on hunting trips with us while some of his friends who have not even lifted are now struggling and can't even do shit like hunting trips.
>>
>>36447849
Good pasta
>>
>>36446229
>and women seem to be okay with it as well.
Protip: Women are also ok with it when you're 20.

Only /fit/ gays care for muscles, for girls, being not fat and not skinny suffices.

Especially today, when "skinnyfat" is so normal for males that even clothes are cut this way (eg. slim shoulders).
>>
>>36446482
>muh medical facts
Hint: T-Nation articles and /fit/ memes =/= science
>>
>>36447196
>They act like fit senior citizens don't exist.
Natty ones don't exist.
>>
File: angryarcher.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
angryarcher.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>36446229
>2016
>lifting for grills
>>
>>36446548
you could go for a milliary guy, my parents married when they were 30+ but my mom was huge into lifting and my dad had some pretty narly scars from a grenade but he stayed in good shape.
>>
>>36446381
It's easy for women though, all you need to do is not be fat. You barely even need to exercise, just maintain a healthy diet. Would you date a skinnyfat guy? Because that's what most 29 year old women think is a good body for themselves

also this >>36446456
How the fuck are you 29 year old woman and still single? You've spent the last 10-15 years being able to get any guy you want any time you want, and you still ended up single? You realize the wall is real right, you're already far less desired than you were a few years ago, and in 5 more years you'll pretty much be done.
The only reason a woman would still be single at your age is absurdly high standards, so lower your damn standards. Sign up for an online dating site and start asking dudes out before it's too late. Unless you actually want to be single for the rest of your life in which case go for it
>>
>>36448983
>How the fuck are you 29 year old woman and still single?
The bar for women is litterally set so low that a slug could clear it with miles to spare
Seriously, chicks with dicks get guys and the fattest woman in the world was married
Quit acting like she will die alone
I mean fuck sake, i saw this documentary where an old woman in the netherlands was working in the red lights district. she had customers despite being 55-60 years old and fat
The game is diffrent for women but the quality of the men will drop severly
>>
>>36446526
33 here, sheiko is my lord and master. Stop being a puss.
>>
>>36446415
Don't worry about it bro. Do you, these autistic NEET teenagers don't yet understand the burdens of life as you age.
>>
I only started lifting at 30, hit 100kgs, realised I was a fat mess and decided to do something about it. At 35 I'm fitter, stronger, more muscular and much leaner than I was at 25.

I can't see myself dropping back unless I injure myself
>>
>>36448983
Not the 29yr old Christmas cake, but you seem to be laboring under a misconception. It's easy for a woman to get a dick in her... It's far, far harder to get a man to willingly enter into a marriage contract that is going to fuck him over financial, physically, emotionally, and render him a dad bod sad cuck if even one thing goes wrong.

I mean tradition holds that women are flowers and men are wine. And if I had a fine aged wine in my cellar and you have some wilted roses in a bouquet, I'd literally would have to be retarded if I agreed to trade with you.
>>
>>36446229
Is it so bad to want health and aesthetics for personal reasons? To have a sound body, mind and spirit?
>>
>>36446415
Complete bullshit, you don't even need to lift 5-6 days of the week to not look like a slob, you don't have to count calories to have a good body, if you've counted for a month you have a decent idea of calories in portions, you can weight yourself everyday and keep a 30 day moving average, that literally takes about 15 seconds, you can do shorter workouts, you can up the intensity of shorter workouts, you are just making excuses, you aren't making the time
>>
>>36448729
Tell that to lalanne, lmao
>>
I'm 27 and in the best shape of my life. Working out is a hobby to me and I enjoy it. If you always hated it but did it anyway I could see slowing down I guess.

I can always find 4 or 5 hours a week to hit the gym at the very least. It sounds like some people are making it sound like if you're not there for 2 hours a day there's no point in going at all.

But you did say 28 so maybe this time next year I'll lose all motivation and kill myself or something.
>>
>>36448634
Hint: above 20%bf is unhealthy
>>
>Tfw in the time OP has spent complaining to 4chan about being too busy to work out, he could have gotten a great workout in.
>>
>>36449197
Yes, people are social creatures, and wasting your time for personal reasons is the epitome of selfishness. Your personality sounds pretty unlikable if that's how you really view exercise.
>>
>>36449315
>self improvement is selfish
...technically yes.

But so is caring how others think of you
>>
>>36446438
>I'm honestly better educated than he is
That is not the sentence of an educated person.
>>
>>36449170
>>36448983
If women are encouraged to be this desperate, I don't see why we have to work out so much. They'll be willing to be with us whether we're dadmode or swole
>>
i think its more important to maintain a good body as you age because the rest of your aesthetics are going to shit, rapidly

ive seen some hot 50s men who were in shape.. gawd
>>
>>36446229
Dadbod is to men, what Marilyn Monroe is to women.

In theory it's fine. Dadbod is an acknowledgment that you're not going to be a v-tapered, hairless twink with visible and forever and its ok for a bit of middle aged spread to affect your appearance. A bit more bulk, a bit more body hair, probably no visible abs but still masculine and capable looking. Broad shoulders, barrel chest, vascular forearms, that kind of thing. Think middle-aged Sean Connery, or Gerard Butler, or Chuck Norris.

What Dadbod shouldn't be, but has inevitably become, is an excuse for skinnyfat DYELs with Jonah Hill physiques to think "yep, I'm perfect as I am, apparently my body type has come back into fashion, pass me another beer *fart*"
>>
>>36446450
>25% bodyfat
>healthy

what the absolute fuck
Do you even known how much body fat that is? Is this subtle SJW bait? Am I in a fat acceptance thread?
>>
>>36450087
Marilyn Monroe was rail thin and relatively fit for most of her life though. The fat-acceptance Marilyn Monroe is pretty much a fictional person.
>>
File: fumb.jpg (31 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
fumb.jpg
31 KB, 720x960
>>36450087
THIS BREHS
>>
File: 1424850075742.gif (470 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1424850075742.gif
470 KB, 497x732
>>36446499
It's not that good men are all taken, your viewpoint of "good men" is deluded to the point of insanity. Face the facts that women only care about resources. Either status or security from money, women only make decisions based on resources - that's it.

>>36446381
>An aged bag of milk being choosey on who drinks her
>>
>>36446484
>I'm on a paid PhD position
wich does not make you desirable or you wouldn't be single
Just face it, you got some serious red flags. And you telling us you are getting good money reinforces it. It's not your social status or education. It's YOU.
>>
>>36449936
Well yeah, once you hit your 30s and especially 40s, the women in your age group have depreciated so much that you pretty much have to legitimately have something awful about you to repel them (e.g. unemployed murderer, actually have some serious mental illness, etc).

But lifting (and in general self improvement), isn't about impressing women your age. It's about building the habits of a healthful life, finding peace in your existence, and being able to produce some good or service of market value. It's literally what our (assuming you're an American, not an yuropoor or something) founding fathers meant by "life, liberty, and the pursuit (note pursuit, not attainment) of happiness"
>>
>>36446229

Here's the rub...

Overall women don't really give a shit. Women look first at a man's face, then his personality, then his finances.

Body does matter to them, but it's not high on the list. Although, face gains are a real thing, so having a better body can make the face look better.

One final thing, once you have a woman locked down you can let your body go and they really don't give a shit. You'd think they would, but they really don't.
>>
>>36450286
> One final thing, once you have a woman locked down you can let your body go and they really don't give a shit. You'd think they would, but they really don't.

It's called love. That's why you like the aspects of your wife that you'd normally dump a random Tindr for
> she's gained weight but just more to love
>>
>>36450220

>A typical college whore who feigns ignorance that she is a typical college whore who feigns ignorance to produce self esteem by being picky.

It's almost biblical how fucked up it is.
>>
>>36446415
33 here. Theres a grain of truth in this. When you're young and single it's pretty easy to devote yourself to your passions. Throw a career, relationship and kid(s) into the mix and suddenly getting a six-pack, mastering electric guitar, teaching yourself Klingon and catching all the Pokemon (or whatever the fuck people inder 25 obsess over these days) doesn't seem like a priority.

Still, if there's one thing I learned is that with a limited number of hours in the day, you have to work smarter not harder. If you can workout at a work gym during your lunch break, or a home gym in the evenings, you don't have to miss out. You might have to whittle your hobbies down to two or three main ones rather than the dozen interests you had in college, but hitting 30 doesn't mean you have to become a boring fucker.
>>
>>36450217
As much as this hurts, it is true. Women only care about your resources. Good looks are just for good first impressions.
>>
>>36450348
>Good looks are just for good first impressions

Took me a while to come to that conclusion. Well said.
>>
>>36450336
this
>>
>>36447230
I'm 23 I've been training g 6-7 days a week for a year. Did 5-6 days a week from age 15-18. No injuries.

Not saying it is as efficient. I'm sure I could make 80% as good gains working out 4 times a week as 7 but I just really enjoy lifting. As long as you're not overdoing certain muscles it is fine. I do PPLPPLA

(The A just means a day where I do all small muscles. I do abs and spine erectors on leg day, but will do them again usually on this day, obliques/core shit, occasionally forearms, anything small that didn't get hit well that week)
>>
If there's anything that this thread has taught me, it's that kids are a waste of time; I'd rather spend my time doing the things I care about than live in slavery until I retire.
>>
>>36450420
That's what every young adult thinks but then their instincts kick in
>>
>>36446229
Is 28 really considered old? I just turned 28. Should I end it now?
>>
>>36450286
That is called social pressure. If you let yourself go and she has not she is getting dick on the side. She isn't going to leave you when you get fat because inertia.
>>
>>36450442
Instincts for what? To pass on my genes? I could do that being a sperm donor.
>>
>>36450420
Know how I can tell you're in your early twenties? One day, your friends will all get married and have children, and you'll see how happy they are with their children, and you'll change. Children are completely worth it. A new PR isn't even a tenth as important anymore.
>>
>>36450442
>>36450489
You guys are probably right, that in a few years my opinion will change and I'll want kids. I just don't think I could be happy as a parent, though.
>>
>>36447357
So being deaf makes you have moves like this!?

*jabs philips screwdriver into ear*
>>
>>36450527
That too will change. You'll love your kid and your only regret will be that you didn't have children earlier.

But by all means, enjoy your lifting hobby now. At best, you'll spend 25% as much time and effort on it in 10 years.
>>
>>36450455
No, and don't let your mind get rattled so easily.
>>
>>36450413
You could have made 120% the gains fully recovering and doing less sets with heavier weight
>>
>>36448044
Nice set of assumptions there, which by the way are the 'conventional thinking' assumptions everyone's been making for thousands of years -- which by the way are complete bullshit, no basis in biological fact, just cultural bullshit. There is literally no reason not to keep working out to keep yourself in good shape throughout your entire life. There are nothing but good things that come of it.
>>
>>36448219
Dude, LIFE is suffering. It's all relative. Also if you're 'suffering' as you age, then all I can say is you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>36448729
>there aren't any 'fit senior citizens' around me, so they must not exist
Tragically young and dumb detected.
>>
File: me.png (879 KB, 644x938) Image search: [Google]
me.png
879 KB, 644x938
51 years old.
I'm far from what you'd consider 'perfect', so keep your hate to yourself if that's what you're about.. but keep in mind that around 15 years ago I was well over 310 pounds and had no fitness of any kind. I'm not and never have been a bodybuilder, I'm on a semi-pro bicycle road racing team, I spend months in the gym in the Fall and Winter doing strength training, and 5-7 days a week riding anywhere from 7 to 15+ hours a week training and racing on one bike or another, in addition to working a 40 hour work week and all the other hours spend doing the usual things you need to do to maintain a life. I'm not bragging. I have fat in places that won't go away, reminders of what I used to be, but I know there are lots of guys my age who don't look anywhere near as good, and there's lots of guys 20 years younger than me that don't look even half as good. I'm about 10 to 15 pounds over where I want to be, mainly because I've been sick a couple times since Christmas, and it's set me a back a bit for this year.. but the main reason I post this pic is to show you that you don't have to let yourself go to pot just because you're getting older. If I can do what I'm doing at 51, and I was never athletic when I was a teenager or in my 20's, think what you can be like now?
>>
>>36450847
what r u doing posting naked here dad!
>>
>>36450847
51 and still a full head of hair. Jealous of those genetics
>>
The standard is higher for me. In my 20s, I could get away with being a bit overweight, not going to the gym, and exercising on a very irregular schedule. Now, in my 30s, if I act like that, I'll end up being one of those shitty looking middle aged fat guys with skinny arms I see all over the place.
>>
>>36450847
jesus fuck i sure wish i die before im 50!
>>
>>36450901
But most people in their thirties look like that. It's worse for men in their forties. Most of them look like they're 7 months pregnant and overdid the eating for 2
>>
>>36450883
I blocked out the relevant parts, what's the problem?
>>
>>36450931
This has nothing to do with other people. If other people were my standard, I'd just be like "I'm not morbidly obese, so I don't have to keep putting in more effort." It has to do with my ability to get work done, feel good, and like what I see in the mirror.
>>
>>36450930
Come back in 2049 and we'll see if you can still say that.
>>
>>36450847
Looking good, gramps! Seriously mirin' that body.
>>
>>36447357
I wish I had a mild disability so the government would fund my midlife crisis
>>
>>36448983

i'm 29 and single but only because i just broke up with my boyfriend :\ nice to know everyones going to be super judgmental as you are
>>
Jack LaLanne is my long, long term goal body.
>>
>>36450482
You'd be content for some bitch - any bitch - to raise your children along with some cuck they call "daddy"?
>>
>>36450954
You didn't censor your nipples. This is a Christian website.
>>
File: If you say so.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
If you say so.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>36446484
>Falling for the higher education meme.

You should be able to get a decent high paying respectable job with just a bachelors
>>
>>36450489
Am 29, friends are married and have kids, still don't want kids.
>>
>>36446308

>If you're married, you have a wife and kids who love y-

Stop right there you delusional faggot.
>>
>>36451228
Well, take your anxiety meds and be sure to bring it up with your therapist next week, k? XD
>>
>>36451032
>gramps
Be sure you're smiling when you call me that, sonny.. and get off my lawn. XDDDD
>>
>>36446308
This makes me sad.
>>
>>36446308

I'm 25 and probably in the best shape of my life. The last two or three years of my life have actually been the best to this point.

I really don't get people who think that slowing down is inevitable after you've passed your early twenties. When I was fresh out of high school, I heard so much bullshit from people that I would slow down after 20...when I was 22 or 23 and even better off, I kept hearing about how I was approaching my mid-twenties and that I would start slowing down from there.

Every year since I turned 20 has been better and better, for fitness and for just about every other aspect of my life. I have a co-worker who gives me the same spiel for when I hit 27-28...yet another person that'll be proven wrong.
>>
Me in the future.
>>
>>36451635
>I really don't get people who think that slowing down is inevitable after you've passed your early twenties.
It's called 'lack of perspective', usually caused by inexperience (in other words: being too young to know any better). It also doesn't help that our culture worships youth and makes a joke out of anyone over the age of 30.
>>
>>36446229
>I think it's the norm now
>Now

Thats the body of everyone thats not a fat fuck or excercising.
>>
Lifting takes an hour of your time, if you have a home gym, I can't see why you can't workout, with the exception of a newborn
>>
>>36452346
Meh, kid probably won't die in an hour, let the little fucker tire himself out while you work on yourself.
>>
>>36452346
>with the exception of a newborn
That's what Mom is for.
Of course if Mom isn't 100% on board with Dad going to the gym or spending time in a home gym, then sooner or later Dad isn't going to be working out anymore.
>>
>>36446535
This.
>>
>>36446229
Post Malone isn't an older male he's pretty young
>>
>>36451102
>one person is super judgmental
>therefore everyone is super judgmental
See. That. That is why you're single.

But as long as you're still fit you can get a new bf pretty easily. Time is running out though, so don't dilly dally and FFS don't have the impossible standards so many women cling to
>>
I'm 27 but I guess I'll contribute

As you get older, being a shredded sikkunt is less important. Just be big and strong and healthy and you'll be good. IRL oder guys who look like bodybuilders come across as tryhards
>>
>>36449361
This kek
>>
>>36446499
>Turn 31 yesterday
>PhD
>Good Job
>Own Home
>Car
>5/10
>Somehow not a good guy

Fuck you. It's next to impossible to find a decent woman whose not in it for your money or a free ride past 30 cause she squatted out a kid. There's literally tons of men >30 who are dismissed because at that age women think something is wrong with you or because you aren't the fucking CK model they wanted but waited too long for.

As a bloke in the end you realise Women are shallow from their teenage years, that Romance and Love are notions of utter bullshit and when it comes down to it just sort out the necessary hole you need and stop giving a shit about them.
>>
>>36446308
>lifting for other people
it's a form of meditation, you didn't make it
>>
File: 20160210_170823a.jpg (1 MB, 2322x3357) Image search: [Google]
20160210_170823a.jpg
1 MB, 2322x3357
37 yo

Strongest I have ever been in my life.

I plan to keep fit as long as I can and to not get a "dadbod", slowly becoming a trudging frail excuse of an old fart like most people do.

Wish me luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 321x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 321x237
>>36454131
>acne free back

When will I ever know this feel?

At least qts are down,leading my pictures
>>
>>36454131
> ruining an otherwise great body with shitty tattoos

Those tats are going to look terrible in 30 years
>>
>>36454143

they already look old, but 17 yo me thought they were the shit

planning on going to a real artist for my 40th
>>
>>36454137
those look like freckles to me
>>
>>36447284
Damn, I need to keep this post as a reminder not to make excuses about there not being enough time.
>>
>>36454143
>>36454162

They look terrible now, you're cementing yourself as working class.
>>
>>36454131
hahaha, post a pic from the front without stretching you hands up to make those love love handles disappear.
>>
File: rekonize.jpg (55 KB, 502x446) Image search: [Google]
rekonize.jpg
55 KB, 502x446
>>36446229

my mum is 62, works 11h/day, lifts and runs marathons on the reg. She has hereditary diabeetus, three kids - all of which nearly killed her coming out - but is in better shape than most of my 20s-something friends.

Don't ever let other people lower your standards for yourself.
>>
>>36453552

>I think most women are shit
>I dont believe in romance or even love anymore

that might be your problem m8. I can't imagine a lot of people would be interested in being in a relationship with someone with that mindset.
>>
>>36446229

I didn't start lifting until I was 28, so no, no one should ever have a lower standard of fitness. Everyone should strive to be their best
>>
>>36446256
It's not really lower standards

it's harder to stay thin and avoid injury the older you get, so you have to work harder to maintain the same "standard"

it's easy to say that you'll be fit at 30+ when you're still not even past 25
>>
>>36450489
I'm 25 and my friends have started getting kids. I still don't want one, and I can't imagine myself wanting one

however I'm out of university and onto a stable job in a few months, so once I settle down and get comfortable there, I may want to look for new developments in my life

but I'll tell you my friends getting kids is definitely not the motivation here
>>
>college done at 22-24
>oly lifters peak at 27-30
>WSM competitors peak anywhere from 30-45
>most ultramaraton runners are 40+

Yeah bro, it's fuckin xbox time. Roll out the excuses.
>>
>>36458595

Stop spewing your poison at other people and at yourself. It is very easy to keep working out if that's a decision you've made.
>>
>>36446615
I work from home so for me getting to the gym is a big exciting event and gets me away from having home & work so intertwined.
>>
>>36458734
Sure, but it'll take more work to get the same results, so your standards for what makes a fit body may change as you age. That's my point. I never told you to stop working out.
>>
>>36458711
Fun fact a lot of marathoners also destroy their knees
>>
>>36450489
Not everyone catches the baby fever. I'm older than
>>36451245
and still don't want kids. Most friends have kids, relatives have kids - zero interest. Their kids are cool. I'll keep my hobbies, money and spoil their kids with noisy toys at birthdays and christmas.
>>
>>36446229
I'm 27. If you wanna be weak and fat by using your age as justification sure go ahead.
Faggot
>>
>>36446308
I want to be athletic and inspire my son to be the same. He will play sports as soon as he can until he finds something he enjoys so he has social skills unlike his father. Lazy Faggot pls go.
>>
>>36454131
I'm 35. Mirin what I see. Show front. Routine?
>>
>>36458845
>I'll keep my hobbies, money and spoil their kids with noisy toys at birthdays and christmas.

My uncle is like that. Never had kids, travels a lot, gets paid well, drives a nice car, always spoiled us with the best gifts on our birthdays and on christmas

He has expressed that he sometimes regrets not having children, though.
>>
>>36454137
oh fuck, facebook tells poeple when you save pictures now??? fuckfuckfuck
>>
>>36446308
Who gives a fuck what women care about? Especially after 28. Sure you don't need a 6 pack but I don't see any reason to stop the gym just because running is "popular"
Dadbod is just fat but not obese, no other way to put it.
>>36446381
This desu, shit's just fat
>>
>>36447206
>kids = fat and no time to lift just a gew hours a week

Ummm no.
>>
>>36447284
This x1000

/thread
>>
What a cringetastic thread.
>>
>>36447406
>hi hop is universal

Lmao
>>
>>36446229
No, it's not okay. I'm 30 and the fact that other people my age look this shit just makes me look even better in contrast. The longer I stay fit and the older I get, the more I will be praised for being fit..

>"Oh my god.. you don't look (Insert age here)"
>>
>>36455399
You're an idiot.
>>
>>36448044
Who the fuck cares what you're "supposed" to look like at 60?
Do you actually read what you write?
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.