[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> New boss is fat > 5'7" 320 lbs > Not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aXm3541xjU.jpg (28 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm3541xjU.jpg
28 KB, 650x650
> New boss is fat
> 5'7" 320 lbs
> Not even like a tight fat, he looks like a bag of suede
> Literally round with flab
> A liter of mountain dew per shift, no food
> Encyclopedia knowledge of fast food locations and hours
> Brags that his 2 year old son finds and steals his mountain dew
> His position is 40 hours per week, but has to cover shifts for people who don't show up
> People who were responsible start to not show up
> He tries to stupidly rearrange shifts and a few quit
> He's suddenly working 3 extra shifts and 5-6 night shifts a week
> His regular duties are getting neglected
> No one respects him
> Disgusting wobbly excuse for a human

Could you respect a fat boss /fit/? I just can't look him in the eyes and care about his life when he obviously doesn't.
>>
>>36443356
Today:
> Gives me a sob story about his hours
> Asks if I can cover tonight
> Flat out tell him no, don't offer an excuse
> "W-why Anon?"
> Have to plan a trip with my gf around and interview for a PhD program this week
> I'm tall, fit, hot gf, likely getting in to an amazing program
> He makes 30k a year, will only live a few more years at this pace, plays online yughio or some similar shit
> Wobbles in and out of my area, just staring at me
> I have to write you a corrective for not doing this minor shit, even though the company is actively making it optional

Stare his straight in the eye and chuckle. I'm already out of here. I feel nothing.
>>
>be me
>boss is fat
>everyone is fat
>not the "fat acceptance" kind of fatties
>they're all cool
It was a pretty nice experience desu, ofc l'd respect a fat boss, as long as he's cool
>>
>>36443485
Sounds like they're actively open to change, which is awesome. I get excited to help people, but only if they ask for tips.

My boss is too far gone to ever be saved. He's embraced his shitty habits. Frankly it's disgusting. I would never care about his opinion or friendship
>>
>Could you respect a fat boss /fit/?
Of course I could. As long as his job doesn't involve fitness. As long as his disgusting body doesn't interfer with work, why would I give a single fuck about how he looks?
>>
>>36443600

Dubs for truth.
>>
>>36443600

Being fat is as much a mental deficiency as it is a physical one.
>>
>>36443664
If you can't take of yourself then you don't deserve to be a leader - in any capacity

> And is it just me or do fat people just smell sour?
>>
>>36443356
My old boss was a fat fuck.
>be me, sitting in the break room for lunch
>he comes in with like 40 hot wings, plops his lard down at the table
>I'm sitting on the couch, about 7 feet from where I'm sitting
>he digs into the wings, bits of meat are flying everywhere
>one particularly large chunk of chicken flies over and lands on my leg
>7 feet to his right
>my work bro sees it and starts dying
>I get up and leave
That guy was the worst boss, no one respected him, and he was gone within the next year. Fat people don't deserve to be leaders
>>
>>36443411
>makes fun of him for playing online games
>spends saturday on 4chan doing so

Pick one
>>
i don't care what people do with their lives so long as it doesn't impede others
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.