[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, please hear me out >28 years old >KISSLESS VIRGIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: SAahhe9r.jpg (312 KB, 1360x1020) Image search: [Google]
SAahhe9r.jpg
312 KB, 1360x1020
Hi guys, please hear me out

>28 years old
>KISSLESS VIRGIN
>female colleague from asks me if i want to "hang out and smoke weed" today
>i agreed

now comes the shit part

>im on 500mg DNP since 10 days, cut is going great, calories on point etc.

Will i die if i smoke weed today?
Im extremly autistic and just want to have sex ones, this is my chance, isnt it?

But i dont want to risk my life on it!
>>
>>36434646
You'll be fine just do it
>>
>>36434646
You better wait till wizard. I would if I were you desu senpai.
>>
>not wanting to die while having sex by literally burning from the inside
>not going out of this world like a fucking phoenix

You have the golden key to mount olympus and you're too stupid to realize
>>
File: 1449382849421.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1449382849421.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>36434646
Youre 2 years away from Wizard status and you're just going to throw it away for some semi-decent pussy?

What is wrong with you, asshole.
>>
>>36434677

kek

>>36434685

i dont want to die.
i smoked weed before but i dont know if weed does anything inside my body which is bad when on DNP.
>>
>>36434710
You seem to think the wizard thing is a joke. And while it could be for you, it definitely wasn't for me and my friends. It's actually pretty amazing, every single one of my college and high school friends who had gfs are now married or engaged, dad bod, and working a job they're not to excited about.

Meanwhile, all the former tfwnogf faggots are in shape, reasonably successful on their careers, and now all have casual gfs who get frequently switched. This might just be correlation, but if you bust your ass and attain wizardry powers first, women get bewitched a lot easier.
>>
>>36434646
oh boy better go smoke and fuck that pussy mang.. have fun im jelly as fuck

dont listen to this wizarding assholes.. just go have some fucking fun for once in your life
>>
File: 1456339136797.gif (1 MB, 440x220) Image search: [Google]
1456339136797.gif
1 MB, 440x220
>>36434646
Don't go expecting to have sex, focus on relaxing and making her laugh. Just make sure you wash your junk well in case you don't totally sperg out and she ends up with it in her mouth.

But yeh, make her feel relaxed around you, make funny comments, smile and make regular eye contact. The weed should make it a shit load easier for you. Once she's relaxed throw in a couple of subtle compliments.

Have fun. I'm banned from sex until my dick stops leaking puss.
>>
>>36434646
>Will i die if i smoke weed today?
Most likely.
If you insist on risking it you should just take 1 or 2 small tokes because you are a lightweight. Then when you are both high just grab her and kiss her and let the rest happen naturally
>>
>>36434646
Oh and forgot to mention. You mentioned being an autist so if you haven't smoked before don't be afraid to tell her that. Don't go bullshitting that you are a mad stoner and then spend the rest of the night whiting out.

If you are a lightweight with alcohol then the chances are you will end up going pale and puking down your front if you don't pace yourself on the weed the first time.
>>
>>36434646

Shes just going to smoke your weed and eat your food then leave brev :(
>>
>autistic
>smoking weed

the best thing you could do is get drunk. smoking weed will just accentuate your social autism. people get less social when they smoke, if you smoke with her it'll just get awkward as fuck unless she literally gives herself to you.

get drunk first or else you'll sit there in silence.
>>
>>36434980

Yes, get drunk while on DNP. It will soothe your autism and the DNP will make you extra hard and last longer.

It's a win win
>>
Dont listen to these retards telling you to drink alcohol or mix drugs with dnp, it's a big fucking no.
>>
don't take any DNP today if you haven't already, that'll help you avoid any issues.
>>
>roiding for girls
>>
>>36434980
Shit I wish this wasn't so true. That's why I haven't smoked weed since I was 16 and have to make excuses why I can't get high every time someone asks me. It's like I become so socially retarded that it makes every feel uncomfortable and scared.
>>
>>36434947
This.
Greening out is funny with mates, not at all with women
>>
>>36434980
Kek what? Weed makes me more relaxed and if you and a girl are high its like instant fucking. Confirmed for not smoking.
>>
>>36434980

Cant drink on DNP, to much risk.

>>36434955

But its her weed and her place bro

>>36435019

i took my 500mg daily dose 1 hour before she asked me.

fucking hell.

I googled for like 60 minutes, everyone is like "the only danger with weed and dnp is that you either forget to drink water (unlikely because dry mouth) or get massive carb cravings and if you eat carbs you will get hot)

I smoked weed before, alone.. i usually just get realy relaxed, listen to music and stop thinking about my autistic life senpai.
>>
File: 192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x450
>>36434646
>I'm on a highly toxic drug that melts my insides
>Will I be okay If I mix it with another drug
/fit/ everyone
>>
>>36435023
>dnp
>steroid

anonymous man, please.
>>
>>36435068
If you're on DNP you might as well be on steroids. They're not as bad for you as DNP
>>
You will be fine go have fun brah :)
>>
>>36435103

>i know jackshit about dnp or steroids but post anways
>>
You'lol be fine, just don't smoke too much, also she'll be weirded out at how sweaty you are lel, but don't let that stop you go for it bro you got this
>>
>>36435132
But he's right, Steroids don't kill people and are pretty much harmless, especially when proper precautions are taken, I don't think it's even possible to OD on them, worst that could happen is you do shit tons over a long periods of time, with no cardio and end up w heart problems, or you're a dumbass and don't pct and get bitch tits, whereas it is very easy to OD on DNP, it's much more dangerous, I have done both.
>>
>>36434646
just don't smoke that much and if she keeps offering it to you just say that you get couchlocked /anxious if you smoke too much weed.

if she calls you a pussy just strip naked and pour bong water on yourself while screaming
>>
File: 1436801870222.jpg (12 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1436801870222.jpg
12 KB, 448x336
>>36434980
I disagree, weed makes me more social. It's a very different kind of social than with alcohol though. Alcohol will make you daring and lose inhibition. Weed will make you interested in conversation.
>>
>>36434646
Post a pic of ur body.
>>
>>36434646
Read the motherfucking DNP sticky you retarded piece of shit. Weed is perfectly fine on DNP. You should also up the dose to about 2-3g per day
>>
>>36434786
Whoa

Wait

Just wait

Are you fucking serious? Because that makes a shitload of sense. I'm 19, kissless virgin, recovering fatass (loose skin surgery tier that's how fucking bad it was) and am dreading the fact that when I find a qt gf finally I'll be inexperienced and pitiful due to semi-wizard status.

Should I seriously stop worrying about that shit and just focus even more on self improvement?
>>
>>36435063
Oh look a stupid avatarfagging tripfag who has no clue what he's talking about. Weed and DNP don't interact in any direct way. The only "risk" is being unable to control yourself while high and doing retarded shit like eating a fuckton of carbs.
>>
>>36435320

there is no dnp sticky.
if you talk about the pastebin, theres nothing about weed in there.

fuck off now you shitposting animal.
>>
>>36435347
Nigga you should never ever fucking worry about that shit anyway. Women are just not worth all the hassle. Just do what you want to do, and if you're that anxious just get a hooker.
>>
>>36435347
How are you going to be able to love somebody else if you can't love yourself? I'd say get your insecurities and a gf will come naturally, speaking of personal experience.

Also, don't worry about losing your Vcard, it will happen. Lost mine to a tinder slut and it didn't really feel good, got in a relationship 4 months later and sex is now 10/10. Been togerther with my girl for almost a year now

holy shit why did I type all this?

>inb4 autist
>>
>>36435364
http://pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
Line 101

Now shut the fuck up
>>
>>36435347
Do not worry, sex isn't difficult.

One little caveat, and it's more a question of semantics. Don't just improve yourself. Improve your situation with the world. Get involved in some community, have a career, have friends.

Personal development doesn't mean shit if nobody knows who you are or what you can do.

You should live your life, not live in worry.
>>
>>36435287
no. it really doesnt.

everything effects everyone differently. i smoke weed i become a dumb asshole. i smoked a joint like last week and started boxing my friend chris. or like a week before that i smoked a bowl and started throwing cards at people at this bonfire. then i grabbed one of the flaming bonfire 2x4s and swung it around grunting like some sort of caveman
>>
>>36434646

>asking for health advice on an anonymous armenian sheep-shearing community
>>
>>36435347
I wouldn't go as far as the post you're replying to, but he's definitely right about the married/committed men. If some bitch comes along, then go for it, just don't get married in your 20s or stupid shit like that.

Don't worry about woman, focus on improving your body, mind and career/academics. As you might be aware already, the satisfaction that comes from truly committing yourself to something you know is good for you is not even comparable to the pathetic reliance on someone else's love and affection. Not that love is bad, but you'll just become dependant on it if you get it now, like a spoiled child with too many toys.
>>
>>36435429
the biggest convo piece was between me and my buddy which basically went like this

>green text is me
"you gotta go visit anon in jail"
>id rather no go to jail
i been to jail and you gotta be tough to survive
>yeah but id rather just not go
but if you do go you gotta be tough
>or i can just not go
but you gotta be tough in there man
>or just not go

it went on for like a minute or two until i finally started swinging around that flaming 2x4
>>
>>36434898
> I'm banned from sex until my dick stops leaking puss
Enjoying the Chlamydia mate?
>>
>>36435429

that's because you are a primitive berserk. go suck your friend chad off
>>
>>36435508
YOU WAT
ME SMASH UHHGGG
>>
>>36434646
This "woman" has a penis.

I can tell by the garish choice of lingerie and shoes
>>
>>36434646
Sauce on image?
>>
>>36435381
>>36435407
>>36435423
>>36435442

Goddamn you guys are based. Thank you all. Genuinely. This has seriously opened my eyes
>>
File: zgJaTeo.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
zgJaTeo.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>36435607

Leave /fit/ for a while you legit faggot
>>
>be socially awkward
>lots of practise leads to improvement
>people start actually liking me, but I still don't really know how to make real friends, let alone get a girlfriend
>take a liking to some girl
>the feeling seems mutual at times, but just as often not
>my feelings for her become stronger
>still getting mixed signals
>can't figure out if it's me and my lack of experience or her fault
>then she tells me she has legit autism
Fucking hell, that's two social idiots flailing wildly around in utter incompetence, and probably neither of us knows each other's true feelings.
>>
>>36435752
np homie
>>
>>36435347
Contentment and enlightment can only come from within, Anon. If you judge your own self-worth based on how many people you've had sex with then you're handing power over yourself to ignorant people who make judgements based on evolutionary impulses without logical thought.
Just look at the people on the Jeremy Kyle/Jerry Springer show. They have lots of sex.
>>
>>36435676
hashtagyoloswaggang on reddit. hard 10
>>
>>36436998
>tfw she sells used panties
>>
>>36435875
>calling me a faggot
>still posting degenerate tranny ass and getting defensive about it
HAhhahhahahahahahahagaahahhahsh omg
>>
>>36436998
>>36437229
She apparently sells snapchat access.
I've never heard of anybody doing that. Brilliant idea
>>
>>36437371
I know cam girls irl who do that, actually super common
>>
weed does fuck all, it makes you paranoid, but if you can be enough of a man to remind yourself that you're just being paranoid, then you can force yourself to relax and have fun
>>
>>36434786
Kek, this is shit my dad told me. Don't get married /fit/bros, most people divorce after a while. You should do stuff you like instead of being a slave to some bitch you're not even attracted to
>>
>>36434646
Whatever you do don't let her see or taste your cum.
No woman is ready for the horror that's expelled from a dnp cock.
>>
>>36434646
You dont need to do anything you dont want to for women. Just tell her straight up you dont smoke weed or drop her. Have some respect for yourself.
>>
>>36435347

Thats what im doing right now bro.

Im 21 and virgin. If you looked at me right now you would say im 3/4 way to chad mode.

I have a 7/10 body, my face looks somewhat chad. I see every third guy in my gym mirin. I even catch girls looking at me.

I ignore everyone. The fuccboi's in my gym would like to hang out with me, i ingore them and put 100% effort into lifting.

My friends who thought i was a loser are mirin. People respect me even though i dont say a single word.

My transformation will be silent, and i will reach my final form in a big bang.

I know i could already pull hoes if i wanted to. But i dont, i keep myself focused.

So much time wasted being a beta cuck. So much time wasted thinking its all about confidence. All this wasted time.

But no more. No fucking more.

No more bullshiting. No more jokes.
I think about the gym 24/7.

I do it 100% until the end now and i will come out as a new person. I see myself changing slowly, i keep it to myself. I dont go around in tank tops showing off my gains. I still act humble and autistic, but i will be god tier when i im finished.
I test out my social gains in silence too. I dont go clubbing or bars. I just do social gains whenever someone speaks to me. I dont force myself to actually go out and do it.

This is my advice:

>Im on a good path guys. I advice everyone to do the same. Dont think " i get a gf and everything will be alright". No, reach your final form first. Acquire legendary sayian status. Go full 100% beast mode, and then come back from your ashes like a phoenix and conquer the world
>>
File: vibes.gif (187 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
vibes.gif
187 KB, 500x333
>>36437945

> I know i could already pull hoes if i wanted to. But i dont, i keep myself focused

Please elaborate, you delusional sea cucumber , in what way would getting your dick wet would mess with your "focus"?
>>
>>36438053

Im not delusional. I try very very very very hard to see things as realistically as possible. I hate fooling myself, like i did in the past.

> Please elaborate, you delusional sea cucumber , in what way would getting your dick wet would mess with your "focus"?

Thats just a feeling, and until this point my feeling has guided me very well.

Goals are what keep you moving. I know that deeeeep down in my heart, my goal is to have a gf and fuck girls. Just like with everyone who is lifting.

When i reach that goal, i might not quit the gym immediately but i am sure i will slow down a bit.

It is the body dismorphia and the constant judging of myself that keeps me improving. If i start thinking " hey, im happy, i reached my goal, its all good now" my efforts will be less and so will be my results.

I dont plan to go wizard mode until im 30 lol. I think about hitting clubs at the end of the year and get a gf next year.

Im just in a good flow right now, i dont want my dick to interrupt me.
Everytime i start fapping again, watching nudes on 4chan, smoking weed or whatever i see a drastic decrease in my motivation. Thats the short answer
>>
>>36434646
I still drink heavily occasionally on DNP. Its fucking dumb, but as long as you stay hydrated youre fine.
>>
Do it.

I remember my first time smoking weed with a girl.
>have date with pretty girl from class, my friend hooks me up with a strain of hawaiian dream some type of sativa or something
>have date, goes horribly and she prob thought I was autistic or something
>while driving her home to break awkwardness I ask her if she smokes
>we end up chilling in some parking lot smoking from my dirty piece
>all of a sudden I get confident and alpha as fuck, tell her she'd look better in my lap
>the weed made her super horny for some reason
>give her the Ole dickerooni in my car seat

Still the best feeling sex I've ever had. Don't pass up on it OP especially if you're a virgin. That's how I lost mine.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.