[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC(A) stack thread. Discuss anything EC(A) related. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: UknMgkU.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
UknMgkU.png
308 KB, 923x851
EC(A) stack thread. Discuss anything EC(A) related.

I'm planning on doing EC stack during my coming cut. I use cocaine every now and than, how will these two interact?
>>
>>36431296
Just don't go to Thailand
>>
>>36431296
cocaine is fine with it.
y not just take amphetamines and do it the fun way?
>>
Intense
>>
>>36431296
Not sure about the Coke but bronkaid is god tier for cutting. I take one with a 4 shot Americano in the morning and don't get hungry til at least 1pm. Plus it helps with mental clarity/confidence.
>>
>>36431583
>y not just take amphetamines and do it the fun way?
what do you mean?
>>
>>36431296
How do ya'll go out and get bronkaid? Kind of skittish 'bout this.
>>
>>36432217
Glad to see you've done your research
>>
>>36432774
I know ephedrine is similar, but it's not an amphetamine though.
I did do my research, I just don't know what you mean by >y not just take amphetamines and do it the fun way?
>>
Is there any merit to doing ibuprofen instead of aspirin?

I know a lot of people skip the aspirin completely.
>>
>>36432914
You can use ephedrine to make amphetamines
>>
>>36432924
Both are useless.
>>
One of you faggots better tell me how to buy bronkaid without incurring suspicion.
>>
>>36432914
And because all your doing with an ECA stack is controlling your diet, while heating your body temperature up. It's like a weak version of clenbuterol.

Might as well smoke meth, you'll get the same results just 5 times faster
>>
>>36432924
It's baby aspirin. And you only take it because your stomach might get fucked up from the ephedrine and caffeine pills. Baby aspirin isn't bad for you to take in excess, it helps to settle your stomach and make you bot get caffeine headaches and feel like shit
>>
>>36432938
Go to wallgreens and buy asthma or allergy medication. I forgot which one it is but it should contains ephedrine.

You get like a couple hundred pills for 15$. They take down your info so you can't buy it again within 30 days.
>>
>>36432929
that doesn't make it an amphetamine tho

>>36432944
I know what it does. there's a difference in using ephedrine and meth you dense fucking retard
>>
>>36432991
I thought the point was to get bronkaid for the higher concentration?
>>
>>36432935
I thought they might be...

>>36432965
I just react better to ibu, no sides, feel great especially around 600 or 800mg
>>
>>36432938
Just be cool man, go to the counter and ask for it.

Dont say why you are buying it, dont fucking talk about having a cold or anything. Just go fucking buy it.

Literally that simple. They wont ask why your taking it, you'll have to sign some shit on the credit card pad and you are done.
>>
>>36433023
bruh what if they ask
>>
>>36433002
Do you even sarcasm?

How if you knew what it was why did you ask
"What do you mean" when someone said just use amphetamines?
>>
>>36433013
Yeah but eca is taken daily.

I'd you take IBU daily you might fuck your shit up. I would assume it's not good for your stomach or liver but I don't know?

I know regular aspirin isn't so you take baby aspirin.

Honestly try running the stack without anything, just take the aspirin or ibuprofen accordingly if you don't feel right
>>
>>36433009
Idk?

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin

ECA
>>
>>36433115
because my main question was whether I could combine it with the occassional line of coke.
So I asked what he meant because his response could also be interpreted as 'coke isn't as much fun as amphetamine, fuck coke and just do amphetamine'.
>>
>>36433240
Eca stack increases your heart rate. So after learning that how safe do you think it is to do coke? This isn't rocket science.

Or do you just need to tell the world of /fit/ that you do come?

>lookout boys we got a coke snorting badass
>>
>>36432965
You're literally wrong. The reason you take aspirin, or ASA, instead of some other random painkiller, is because ASA dilates your blood vessels, which improves the effectiveness of the stimulants. Ibuprofen and acetaminophen do not do the same thing.
>>
Well, just took my first dose of my EC stack.

There goes my natty card.

I wish I was a stronger man..
>>
>>36433620
have fun feeling like you're going to die, you literally fell for the ec stack meme
>>
>>36433634
well meme'd my friend
>>
File: 1457116868093.png (598 KB, 1095x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457116868093.png
598 KB, 1095x1080
>>36433641
yeah bro im just tugging your nuts, just dont be a retard like me and do cardio while on the stack unless you like painful heart palpitations, also if this is your first week on a stack you're going to feel super focused and your heart rate will worry you but you'll be fine as long as you stick to the recommended dosage and not have a family history of heart conditions
>>
>>36433665
Thanks bud. No history of heart conditions but can I still lift weights up and down or should I hold off on the gym until I'm in the regular flow of it?
>>
>>36433694
can't remember what i did the first time i took it since it was almost two years ago, but maybe start lightly to test the waters and slowly go back to your routine atleast thats what i did since i was legit spooked during my first week on the stack and tagged along with my brother anywhere he went incase i got a heart attack so he can take me to the hospital
>>
Don't know why people are making this more complicated than it needs to be.
Step 1:
Go to the pharmacy and buy a box of primatene. It contains Ephedrine HCl which I've found works better than the form of Ephedrine in Bronkaid. Either one is fine. Don't make conversation, just buy it. They won't ask you why you're taking it, and you don't need to explain why you're buying it. It's a HIPPA violation.
Step 2: Follow the dose chart

No, you don't need Ibuprofen. NSAIDs are terrible for your liver and digestive tract. If you decide on taking Aspirin, only do so because your blood pressure is elevated to an unsafe level which really shouldn't happen. My blood pressure was 139/80 at one point and I was running Tren and a few other compounds:
>>
>>36433774
Ah shit, I live and work out alone because I work third shift.

My heart is going to explode and my cats are going to eat my corpse. Great.
>>
I can't get Bronkaid in the USA because ephedrine. Is there any other way??

>muh land of the free
>>
>>36433847
I just went to the walgreens 5 minutes down the road, asked for Bronkaid at the counter and the pretty girl went 'oh, sure.'

Ur silly.
>>
File: 1457717587722.png (673 KB, 1296x925) Image search: [Google]
1457717587722.png
673 KB, 1296x925
>>36433804
you'll be fine, just lower the dosage if you feel too uncomfortable and adjust as your body gets used to the ephedrine, dont forget that junkies abuse shit many times more potent than a caffeine/bronchodilator stack. just make sure you get proper cooling when working out, drink a shitload of water and make sure you eat more potassium to avoid heart palpitations
>>
>>36433082
They wont? I've never ever been asked. Say its for your sister or gf or roommate who is sick. Or say you have a head cold and this makes it better.
>>
>>36433140
Good point, that much ibu would be bad I am sure.

I am just doing EC stack.
>>
>>36433496
This is actually the answer I was looking for, so it actually increases the effects of the e and the c?
>>
>>36433665
Don't listen to this. If you're not going to do cardio on the stack then don't bother with the stack at all. You'd burn more fat doing cardio than ephedrine and no cardio.
>>
File: 1434040784966.jpg (21 KB, 317x233) Image search: [Google]
1434040784966.jpg
21 KB, 317x233
>>36433894
are you serious? why would you want to run when your heart is close to beating 3 times a second, i dont know about you but when i ran on a stack for a few minutes i had discomfort for a few days and i was waking up to skipped heart beats in the middle of the night. maybe you had a different experience but its always best to play safe with this sort of shit and to let people know what might happen if they do certain things
>>
>>36433866
Might grab a thing of bananas and get off of keto if i'm doing a stack...

Water isn't an issue though, I chug that shit all day.
>>
>>36433938
if you're on a cut you might also want to pick up potassium tablets so that you dont over eat for potassium from food
>>
>>36433919
Just do HIIT. If you think doing cardio on the stack is hard, try doing it with tren also in the mix. If your heart is really that bad then lower the dose. The stack on its own burns a minute amount of fat compared to actually doing your cardio.
>>
>>36433894
This guy wants you to die. For majority of people doing cardio on EC stack is a big no.

>>36433972
That's why people don't take it for the "fat burning properties". It's more about the overall energy boost and appetite suppressing on a cut.
>>
File: 1448671698291.png (113 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1448671698291.png
113 KB, 255x256
>>36433972
im not even on the stack anymore, personally i didn't think it was worth the months of heart palpitations and general discomfort, and its very easy to lose weight without a stack anyways, i lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks just eating 4000 calories a week, the trick is being busy, fasting 48 hours a week and not having the will to eat anymore
>>
>>36434020
'The trick is to just lose the will to live all together!'

Bruh, no tgood for you.
>>
>>36434029
i know but i just dont care
>>
>>36434005
I find it really sad that you would hop on an ECA stack just to eat less. How hard would it be to just practice some will power and do 40 minutes of low intensity walking or 20 mins of HIIT in addition to the stack? If your heart is really that weak you have no reason messing around with these drugs anyways.
>>
>>36434054
You need a hug? Some friendship?

Come over here and give your /fit/ comrade a hug, fellah.
>>
How do you guys cut properly? I eat 2000-2200 a day, and lift 5 days a week and yet I'm still at 205. I track everything with my app and food weighter and still can't cut. Should I just 1 meal a day mode and 3 scoops? Getting desperate here
>>
>>36434109
Increase protein, decrease carbs.
Eat frequently throughout the day.
Take a thermogenic.
Gradually increase cardio.
Do fasted cardio when possible.
Stay active throughout the day.
Eat clean, none of that IIFYM crap.
If you're plateaud for a while gradually decrease calories by 50 a week until you start dropping again.
>>
File: 1457117099338.gif (95 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1457117099338.gif
95 KB, 500x384
>>36434069
i need a purpose in life is all
>>
>>36434109
add cardio or drop your calories
>>
>>36434191
Your purpose is to be the best you possible, find happiness and reap whatever comes of it.

Just keep at it, bro. You'll find your path. I'm always here for you, happy anime fellah.
>>
>>36434227
th-thanks
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.