[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, This is going to be my first time cutting. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 28-day-lose-fat-lean-diet.jpg (99 KB, 1091x614) Image search: [Google]
28-day-lose-fat-lean-diet.jpg
99 KB, 1091x614
Hey /fit/,

This is going to be my first time cutting.
Any meal suggestions?
>>
i hear semen is a good appetite suppressant
>>
>>36420187

Don't. Do the full year bulk for glorious gains.
>>
>>36420187
Focus on hitting a protein goal, 1.3-1.75 grams per kilogram of body mass to achieve positive nitrogen balance, and don't forget to get a good amount of fats in, specifically unsaturated or monounsaturated. Yes when it comes down to it calories in < calories out is the most important factor but making sure to have good macros is important to supporting good body composition. Other than that my only recommendation is focus on more low intensity cardio rather than shorter high intensity sessions
>>
>>36420209
Nigga im 6'2" and now weigh 250 lb (was 235 a month ago before i started lifting) AND have hypothyroidism, wouldnt it be dangerous to bulk for 1 year?
>>
Cup of rice with 1,5 cups water in pot, cook till water is gone

finely chop an onion, a zuccini and a broccoli and cook them with a cup of water in a pot with the lid on, then after 20 mins leave the lid off and add a cup of milk,add the contents of a glass with about 1 inch of water and a tsp of foodstarch. stir it in

crack an egg into a bowl, dip your chickenbreast in it
then put breadcrumps into a second bowl, apply egged chicken to bowl.

pan, nob of butter and add chicken, put lid on chicken, turn after 4 mins then cook another 4 under lid.
get chicken out
serve wit hchicken
broccoli
enjoy healthy meal with about 400- 600 kcal per portion

a portion being about a bowl in size and im talkin cereal bowl not fat ass bowl
>>
>>36420187
if you are natty and not fat dont do it.
just eat at maintainance and Train as heavy as possible without injuring yourself
>>
pot with sweet potato, water and a tsp of salt. lid on, low heat cook for 20 mins

screaming hot pan, bit of oil, any-cut steak but preferably flank or hip, 30 sec 1 side 30 sec other side then 1 min/side change so that 7 mins in total for an inch thick steak. steak out rest on a plate, pour frying juices over it, let it sit for abotu 3 -5 mins

fry some champignons in the same pan with onions,both finely chopped. add a sip of low fat milk and 1 tsp foodstarch mixed in glass into an inch of water. easy low fat cream sauce

depending on sweet potato and size of steak about 800 kcal
>>
Low fat milk
oats
into a bowl

depending on how much you put inot the bowl between 300 and 600 kcal for breakfast
calorie dense and high in fiber so unless you are a death fat should stuff your apetite for about 6 hours
>>
wash long grain rice x4, add water, cook in ricemaker until done. let it sit, add sushi rice mix (i think its tsp of sugar, rice vinegar and X, google it)

get some seaweed wrap, put a fist of rice on it, put some raw salmon on it
roll with bamboo mat

easy fucking sushi: done
>>
easy as fuck chili for 2 days

1 big onion, 1 clove of garlic
3 cans of red beans, drained
2 cans of skinned tomatoes
2-3 lbs of ground beef (turkey is lowest fat)
put into pot, apply some dried or fresh chili, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper (in the end) about half a tsp of cumin

let it simmer for 3 hours
add corn if you are a pleb
eat with bread, rice or potatoes
if you overdid it with the spices add some potatoes, they absorb some of the heat
>>
if you are indian
buy curry paste
cook rice (s.a.)
curry paste, 1 chopped onion, 1 clove garlic in panwok (those are like 10 bucks)
bell pepper, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, zuccini, beans (what ever the fuck you want go insane wit hthe veg) cook for about 20 mins. sweet potatoes need some time to soften
add chickenbreast or leave it out if you want.
add some low fat or skim milk if you want dat dere cream

easy fucking curry
>>
>>36420187
fruits, oats, fish, famalama
>>
cooking like a polish house wife:

1: choose complex carb
2: choose 2 vegs
3: choose meat

1: cook rice/taters/noodles/w/e
2: pan->oil->onion->clove of garlic->thinly chopped vegs->meat
(3: water if it sticks to pan and gets burnt)
4: milk, 1 tsp, foodstarch in 1 inch of water in a glass
5: done

cooking healthy rly isnt difficult, just cut back on the fat. most modern pans dont even need oil or butter to fry stuff. you can fry wit hfucking water if you want
>>
canned tuna
>>
>>36420238
>Other than that my only recommendation is focus on more low intensity cardio rather than shorter high intensity sessions
Why?
>>
Down the street, not across.
>>
>>36420187
eat food but not too much food
>>
>>36420253
Nah, do it all in one go and get it over with. Do it dirty too so it goes faster.
>>
>>36420253
hypothyroidism as in you have too lots t3 production?

your not gonna be able to cut anyway
>>
>>36420604
too little i mean not too lots
>>
File: image:30665.png (1013 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image:30665.png
1013 KB, 1080x1920
>>36420447
Because you can maximize fat loss that way. Why high intensity cardio burns more calories, low intensity a greater percentage of calories burned comes directly from fat. I'd rather just encourage active behavior all day and burn maximum calories while keeping my heart rate under 120 than sweat my ass off on the treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster, etc for over an hour a day doing high intensity to achieve less results. That's just my personal preference though

Also fuck you /fit/ it's like you try to taunt us when we're cutting, pic related
>>
>>36420653
>I'd rather just encourage active behavior all day
this my last cut was the best and instead of doing direct cardio i just stayed on my feet all day
took walks etc
>>
>>36420653
Yeah but burning calories and fat is not the only goal when you're cutting. You also want to keep as much muscle as possible.

Doesn't HIIT (sprints for example) promote muscle growth and as a results you lose less muscle mass when cutting and doing HIIT as opposed to cutting and doing long runs?
>>
>>36420732
It can promote muscle growth but lifting alone should help protect muscle mass as long as your macros are in order and you achieve a positive nitrogen balance
>>
>>36420604
Really? Like at all?
Im taking meds so id imagine they help
>>
>>36420765
I see. What about routine? I'm not OP but also just started my first and not sure if I also have to adjust my routine. I do PPL.
>>
Tuna 2oz
1 slice whole grain bread

Enjoy
>>
>>36420824
Honestly it's possible to still cut while doing a low rep range routine, but traditional body building has always gone with switching to higher rep ranges such as between 8-12 or sometimes higher with more exercises so that resistance training in itself bumps up tdee more for quicker cutting. So to answer your question, its not necessary to change routine but you may see more benefits from adding accessories
>>
>>36420789
well yeah you will have artificial thyroid hormones but still its gonna make it super hard to cut
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.