[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fast do you eat after your workout and why? inb4 > muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457568227973.jpg (14 KB, 384x508) Image search: [Google]
1457568227973.jpg
14 KB, 384x508
How fast do you eat after your workout and why?

inb4
> muh metabolic window
meme
>>
>>36419050
Right after, cuz im hungry after the massive calorie expendature
>>
I heard contradictory information on this. Supposedly fasting after the workout makes you release more test.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x621
Quite quickly, but that's because I'm famished af. I eat quickly either way, though.
>>
Like 10 minutes after because I work out first thing in the morning so I'm hungry as fuck after
>>
>>36419066
Ah, le Old Reddit Switch-a-roo.

Have an upvote, Comrade!
>>
I eat slowly any meal regardless if I'm about to or just worked out even on rest days. For the sole reason that it takes quite a bit of time for the stomach to tell the brain it's full. And I never want to over eat.
>>
Right after. Can't hurt
>>
>>36419077
K
>>
I usually directly pour a protien shake into my asshole with a funnel within ten minutes of finishing my workout.
>>
I graze on activated almonds throughout my workout so i'm always energized.
>>
There are some times I'll go from the gym and then go straight to go eat. Other times I go to the gym and go home and chill for an hour or two and then eat.

I work out in the afternoon, so usually after the gym and I eat that is the last time I eat for the day.
>>
i do my best to get about 50g of protein within 30 minutes of finishing my workout, idk if anabolic window is a meme but its a convenient way to get enough protein each day without force feeding myself and feeling uncomfortable
>>
>chug shake immediately post-workout
>some simple carbs ~15 minutes post-workout
>meal ~45 minutes post workout
>>
>>36419050
This decrepit old like may well be your next leader. The face of America. Disgusting.
>>
>>36419993
His chances are greatly exaggerated on various online forums. He just lost 5 states out of 5 on Tuesday and there aren't many left for him to catch up. He basically needs a miracle to win at this point.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.