[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a way to even out my chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 20160316_153441.jpg (395 KB, 1392x1392) Image search: [Google]
20160316_153441.jpg
395 KB, 1392x1392
Hey, /fit/.
Just started really working on my body about a month or two ago. So far, the difference is incredibly noticeable. I've been eating a lot more, and gaining some solid mass. I'm just starting to get some definition around my body that I've never seen before, which feels great. I'm still a pretty skinny white kid, but I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. My problem is this: since as long as I can remember, my chest has been uneven, my left side being bulkier than my right. It seems to be getting even worse as I'm gaining mass, and I was hoping you might have some tips. Thanks!
>>
>>36412757
Is that your chest?
>>
>>36412775

Yes are you stupid? Why would he post a random uneven chest with that filename?
>>
Yeah, It's my chest. It's a little more noticeable in person.
>>
>>36412757
just keep lifting. I dont see any imbalance. you just need more muscle
>>
LONDON
>>
>>36412889
kek
>>
>>36412794
he's asking because it looks like you don't even lift.
>>
>obviously the chest of a child or barely teenager (no chest/armpit hair, no stub even if chest was shaved)
>pudgy, 0 muscle despite "working out" for 1-2 months
That's not you and on the extreme off-chance it actually is, you're better of becoming a trap with that figure
>>
I'm nineteen, just shaved, and I've got some solid child bearing hips ;)
Haha, like I said, I'm proud of where I've gotten too so far. When I started I could barely do five pushups. I haven't started lifting because of body confidence issues up until a few weeks ago, and going to the gym terrified me. I've been sticking to prison workouts, which have been keeping my body fat at a reasonable level, but haven't been burning as many calories as I've been eating. I'm just worried about accidentally favoring one side and making it worse, as the difference has gotten a lot more noticeable over the weight gain.
>>
OPs gonna get cyber bullied :'O
>>
>>36413149
>19 year old male with no chest hair (the stubble is white, not black like actual men grow
>child bearing hips
You're not 19, you're not a male, and you haven't been working out. Stop posting for attention.
Read the sticky to become a man or find trap threads to embrace your genetics and attitude
>>
>>36413239
Anything but that
>>36413263
That's intense, I think you're giving me a little too much credit, or at least I don't know why anybody would post a photo like that expecting any sort of attention. I'm just looking for some advice, man :) I'm definitely not claiming to be any sort of ripped, or even toned, but for a 6'3'' skinny dude I've gained a lot of weight, and have been able to consistently push myself for a month and a half, and I feel great about it. I'm just looking to see if anybody has had a similar problem/if I should do my training a little differently to compensate, but it sounds like I should just keep doing what I'm doing, and then keep tabs on it when I transition to lifting.

As for the hair, I really don't get a lot of back or chest hair, and when I do, it's all blonde. I'm Norwegian/Swedish, if that explains anything.
>>
>wide hips

Never gonna make it.
>>
To actually answer your question, work out with dumbbells. You didn't mention your routine, I'm hoping its not dumb, but I would suggest just adding in some extra dumbbell work on top of whatever else you're doing, but focus on form over anything else. Your muscles should balance out, but always stay at the level your weaker/smaller side can do.

Also, eat more.
>>
>>36413444
>Blonde chest hair
>Norwegians and swedish.

Neither of them have blonde chest hair. Nice bait tho.
>>
File: dootdoot.jpg (82 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
dootdoot.jpg
82 KB, 768x1024
>>36412757
This is me currently. I wish I knew the secret to my breasts, but the only things I think I did differently than other people was that I never worked out my childhood, except for pushups. I did insane amounts of pushups everyday (I played a lot of CoD and made my lazy ass do like 5-10push ups per death), otherwise I have a 4day split with chest/tris being one of those days.
>>
>>36414022
i wanna drink your boymilk
>>
File: Chest comparison feb.jpg (251 KB, 1936x635) Image search: [Google]
Chest comparison feb.jpg
251 KB, 1936x635
Literally just start lifting, I had an insane imbalance between my pecs before I started and it only took a few months before they started looking vaguely symmetrical.

but for increased gap-closing, use dumbbells and put in like 3-5 more reps with your weak arm until they start looking similar.
>>
>>36414022
>Dat bulge

Noice...n-no homo...
>>
>>36414022
I used to do the same but with League. 30 pushups per game.
Played like 5-10 games a day and even now a few years later my chest is still larger than I'd expect.
>>
>>36412757

gaining mass? where?
>>
>>36414022
whats it look like when ur not flexing them
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.