[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >guys still fall for the leg day meme >guys still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: buffsquirrel.jpg (29 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
buffsquirrel.jpg
29 KB, 400x358
>2016
>guys still fall for the leg day meme
>guys still ACTUALLY believe legs matter when youre getting on hoes at the club
>mfw people literally waste their time at the gym while im getting swole doing curls in the squat rack
>>
I bike and deadlift. That is enough for my legs. I pity any faggot that does squats. Such a horrible exercise
>>
Trust me when your ass looks good, women will notice it. Girls in the club usually come up to me and grab my ass and from there is too easy
>>
>>36411337
>>36411307
Nice b8
>>
I don't GIVE A FUCK what sluts at the club want
>>
>>36411307(you)
>>
>>36411403
This. Who the fuck even goes to clubs anyway? Theyre basically shitty mating grounds.
>>
I'm pretty sure women enjoy the functional strength gained by cleans
>>
>>36411469
For the 80s music and strong booze.

Plus the bartender is a hoty that works out so I get tips from her.
>>
>>36411469
ur mum still goes when she cant resist her bbc cravings lad
>>
>>36411380
Not only this, but lower body dominant compounds are huge calorie burners.
>>
>>36411512
Implying I'm not the only BBC she needs.
>>
>don't go to clubs
>don't talk to girls

Give me one reason to curl, I dare you.
>>
>>36412162

Biceps?
>>
>>36411380
This tbqh. Especially if your into black girls cause they love guys with ass.
>>
>>36411307

I guarantee OP doesnt lift at all
>>
>>36411337
Agreed, there's far too much potential for injury when squatting, but no one is going to be attracted to someone with chicken legs. If you want great quads like mine, skateboard squats are easily the best exercise you can do.
>>
>>36411307
lmao ladies love to see my booty in underwear
>2016
>not having a nice butt
>>
I think I actually enjoy looking at my legs more than women do kek

>implying I ever leave my house
>implying anyone sees my legs
>>
>>36412222
10/10
>>
>>36411307
>he actually lifts for girls
>he actually hates lifting but does it anyway because "grills"

Squatting is fun as fuck m8, sucks to be you that you have to rationalize skipping a bunch of exercises.
>>
>>36412222
Checked and kek'd
>>
>>36411307
>Hi im OP. You might remember me from such films as "I am a colossal faggot" or "Oh fuck I love cocks"
>>
>hoes at the club
>not staying pure for your waifu
>>
>not sageing the thread
>>
>>36411337
Squats are fun as shit you retard.
>>
>>36411508
>Strong booze
>17 dollars for a whiskey sour that is mostly sour mix

Nah.
>>
>>36413035
Some drinks come really affordable though, $5 long islands are like 4 shots woth of liqour
>>
>>36411307
Some people actually play sports you spastic
Some of us actually have a use for legs
>>
>>36411307
>>36411380
>walking home from club
>squatted 2pl8 for the first time that day
>girls walk past me
>one of them says "dat ass tho"
>give it a few smacks and smile back
felt good
>>
>>36412222
Wew lad
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.