[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picture attainable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1409936927663.png (2 MB, 2544x1218) Image search: [Google]
1409936927663.png
2 MB, 2544x1218
This really achievable? Ive been lifting seriously for two years now and I look fit only in a shirt. In 2 years of training I've never missed a day(3x a week). But I have to admit I had some craving issues thats why I got nowhere. I am builtfat atm, about 20% bf, how long till lean? Doing IF(cuz college and no time for breakfat anyway). Doing something similar to pic related, just more progression on strength
>>
>>36409407
Yes but not with 3 days of training a week
>>
>>36409605
Pic related is 3x a week,

Im doing bench and squats twice a week with isolations and OHP And diddly lifts once a week with rows and isolations
>>
If you've been doing the same shit for 2 years then that's the reason why you've made no progress. It's suggested to change workouts every 6 months as well as adding volume as your strength increases.
>>
>>36409658
>pic related
>nothing
Sounds about right for that routine.
>>
>>36409407

Training is great, and strength is awesome.

But if you want to get cut like the picture, you're going to have to focus heavy on your diet before anything else. Make sure that shit is optimal so that you're burning more calories than your eating. Maybe throw in some cardio. Maybe throw in less weight, more reps.
>>
>>36409605
>muh training isolation 6 days a week
>>
OP here,
Started with SL With accessories, then reg parks with more accessories, now 5/3/1, also, I had some food problems that I was eating too much now I an trying to control myself more. I am trying to implement carb cycling with IF, so far feels good.
>>
>>36409697
Memes.
>>
>>36409975
Also hard for me to lose weight since I'm fucking 196 cm tall (6'5" for you backwards people)
>>
>>36410516
>tall
>high TDEE
>hard to lose weight
Are you literally retarded?
>>
That's the body I fucking want.
>>
>>36410516
are you retarded?
>>
>>36409407
What does the person in the picture mean when they say "accessories?"

Also, general question, something I don't quite get: why bother with strength versus hypertrophy? Like, if I do strength training, won't the aesthetics come with it anyway?
>>
>>36410516
r u retard?
>>
>>36414900
>accessories
isolation exercises; curls, lateral raises, flyes, etc.

>strength versus hypertrophy
for beginners, the two go hand in hand, but once you get to a point, you need to focus more on one or the other depending on your goals. Aesthetics for non bodybuilders are pretty much just a combination of muscle insertions and low bf%
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.