[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin Care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16
File: 50190.jpg (22 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
50190.jpg
22 KB, 500x363
Fit, how do I beat acne?

>I turn 23 on Friday.
>Female
>have been battling this condition for a decade
>sometimes cystic, sometimes surface
>Washington face in the morning and at night
>drink 2L of water most days
>lift
>makeup only makes it worse
>take skin health supplements

Will reward with current body photos.
>>
Hormonal therapy?
>>
>>36409303
/cgl/ and /fa/ have good skincare threads.

but if you are female, the first question is: have you checked your hormone levels? are you on birth control? a lot of women can get rid of their acne just by going on the pill, even if they are not sexually active.

second: what do you use to wash your face with? try something simple like Cetaphil or Cerave, followed by a toner (witch hazel is a cheap and effective one), followed by a moisturizer.

third, how do you wear your hair? are you changing your pillowcase often? try sleeping on a clean towel over your pillow each night, and keep your hair--and hair products--OFF your face.

finally, do you pick? if so, stop. get hydrocolloid(sp??) bandaids to put on pimples. you might feel foolish but it will save you from damaging your skin.

try all this basic stuff for a couple weeks before introducing any other changes.
>>
Try zinc gluconate, 25-50mg daily. It will dry out our skin and make the acne a little better. If you still have too much, there is only accutane. You can start with a very low dose and see how your body reacts. All of this works only temporary.
>>
>Will reward with current body photos.

Most of /fit/ is gay you whore

>Change your sheets often (at least once a week, more if you really want to see a difference)
>Change your pillowcase every night
>Moisturize after showers
>Take colder and shorter showers
>Cut down on fatty foods (Not just junk food. peanut butter, avocado etc)
>Find ways to relieve stress. This is the hardest one because we can't always control our stress. Take baths, hang out with friends etc.
>>
>>36409303
>Baiting with pic of a girl
>Thinking seeing pics of you is a reward

Nah, you're a faggot OP.
>>
File: Black_Velvet_Layout_1024x1024.jpg (222 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
Black_Velvet_Layout_1024x1024.jpg
222 KB, 1024x765
this shit right here does it for me not even memeing you
not even shilling you
too bad it doesn't work on my backne for some reason
>>
File: 1451643735061.jpg (64 KB, 1422x1422) Image search: [Google]
1451643735061.jpg
64 KB, 1422x1422
Do you change your bed sheets and towels regularly? If not start doing so. Ive never really dealt with severe acne however use to have it pretty bad. I've seen many people take Acutane and from its results looks like a great solution
>>
File: 1454327180834.jpg (91 KB, 613x522) Image search: [Google]
1454327180834.jpg
91 KB, 613x522
>>36409303
Le Accutane meme
>>
>>36409303
Set yourself on fire
Acne fixed
>>
>>36409412
Thank you So very much, sir. I will.
>>
>>36409513
god damnit I came to this thread to see body pics so post them already
>>
>>36409401
Not on BC atm, but I'm picking it up tomorrow. My doctor mentioned when I was a teen that I might be high test.

Usually wear my hair down but I don't put product in it.

Thank you, anon. I will also check out those boards.

>>36409438
It's worth a shot. Where do you buy it? Canada Fag, btw.
>>
File: 1347895526819.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1347895526819.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>36409303

cut off absolutely all dairy products (or animal products in general) from your diet and start eating a more plant-based diet. i can guarantee that things will improve.
>>
>>36409646

samefag here, check out this guys story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZr0P-nZAys

im not even vegan myself
>>
File: received_10154030312936255.jpg (29 KB, 744x558) Image search: [Google]
received_10154030312936255.jpg
29 KB, 744x558
As promised. I'm at work atm. I may post more later.

I really appreciate all the input.
>>
>>36409712
London, England’s capital, set on the River Thames, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
>>
>>36409646
Not OP but I'm currently on almost 0 dairy in my diet to see if this works. Haven't seen any marked changes yet, but it's only been a week. Trying for a month. I love milk, it makes me sad.
>>
>>36409646
But the gains... how will I be able to make progress without animal based protein?
>>
>>36409727
I haven't been on milk for over a year At least. Modified milk ingredients do it every time. I can eat high quality cheese though. life if it's aged it's fine.
>>
>>36409712
Nom,

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O
>>
I am in my 30s and still have to deal with zits while I don't have 100% perfectly clear skin all the time good routine helps a lot, check out acne.org really fair prices for sizes they offer, or if you can afford Paula's choice check her site out, consider using bha/aha, she has sample trial sizes

no need for photos just helping out because in the same boat
>>
>>36409303
>>36409712
Retinol and anitbiotics.
Go to a dermatologist to get a prescription, it is literally magic fucking cream, 100% guranteed to cure ur shit
>>
>>36409823
also paula's choice has product called bh9, is a holy grail, expensive but does it work sometimes overnight, can buy trial size
>>
Also check out r/skincareaddition on reddit. And don't post any more body pics, it sets a bad precedent.
>>
>>36409607
>high test
Post pics
>>
I am taking 50mg of zinc, which is what another anon suggested for me as well.
It's been 3 days and my skin has drastically improved.
It's not as oily, my picked acne is healing faster, and I haven't gotten a single pimple.
>>
>>36409303
As other anons have said get on the pill. My sister is older than you and still suffers from acne. She got on the pill and it almost completely went away, too bad she had to quit because of unrelated side effects.
Nothing else worked for her, NOTHING.
Now show me your poonani
>>
>>36409871
Hmm. Worth a shot. Seeing a doctor on Sunday to get a referral to a dermatologist.

But on the plus side at least having such diatary restrictions and a fit lifestyle means that I'll never become a fatty.
>>
>>36409303

Yeah we really don't give a shit about your body, keep it to yourself.

>>36409417
Pretty much this though, mainly the pillowcase thing (you can even just put a clean towel over it every night) and also the food thing. Eat better and you will get better. Also try to use a bar soap with a rag. Cleans you a hell of a lot more than liquid shit
>>
>>36409303
i just noticed you said you take hair/skin sups, if it has biotin in high doses something like 3000-5000 per capsule or even higher it could be what brakes you out like mad, I wish there was a warning about biotin, I had to learn it hard way, I also took it for my skin/hair/nails and jesus did it do number on me, i had cystic zits popping all over my body had to do my homework about biotin, took me about close to 2 month to get my skin to what it used to be before biotin
>>
>>36409902
Go whiteknight somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>36409902
Mmkay. Thank you.
>>
>>36409646
this post is right BUT avoid too much grains and bread

these always cause me acne
>>
>>36409990
If you go to reddit don't you ever come back.

Don't listen to that fucking shitbag.

Also don't take any Meds for your zits, it will only fuck you up worse, trust my experience.
>>
>>36409303
Isotretinoin/roaccutane m8, would recommend it 10/10 times. I'm 23 aswell and i started taking it a year ago and six months later the cure was over and so was my acne, now almost a year from when I started and still no acne.

When you are young you have alot of hormones and shit but if you are 23 thats adult acne and should be treated. Try it, you wont be disapointed, 6 months of dry skin and shit but fcking worth it afterwards
>>
>>36409985
Not biotin. I take dong quai which has been great for skin and leveling hormones. It increases estrogen and does wonders for moodiness.
>>
>>36410016
Lol, I hate Reddit, But lurking in a thread for a minute does no harm. It's the posting for upvotes that's toxic.

Might find info not listed here.
>>
>>36409947
pill does can help with acne but i had something else getting in return for going on pill/ring, my hair started falling out, even when i stopped using it never been the same, if you have anyone in your family with thinning hair is up to you if you want to tarde clear skin for thinning hair
also goblin gains
>>
>>36410071
Top kek. I am a male OP so things might differ but I've been taking astaxantin for my skin (burns) and it's working wonders.
>>
>>36410032
How did you deal with the dryness? I live in Alberta and it's pretty dry here already.
>>
I get ingrown hairs that results in blisters all the time.

Any tips?
>>
>>36410099
CALGARY
A
L
G
A
R
Y

In all seriousness, to deal with Alberta dryness I take cold/lukewarm showers. Otherwise my skin becomes a mess.
When I take warm showers I use a lot of moisturizer, particularly on my calves, thighs, upper back, and arms
>>
>>36410099
I live in Sweden so its pretty cold and dry here as well. It was mostly my lips that got fcked up, had to use lip balm every day. Had to use moisturizer on my arms sometimes. Use an extra "oily" face-moisturizer every morning/night when i washed my face. But had to carry a lipbalm with my at all times
>>
>>36410147
Oh the sacrifices... Alrighty. I'll see what my dermatologist suggests. Though with a wait list it could be months. in the meantime I'm interested in the zinc supplement.

Which moisturIzer?

Nah, Etown.
>>
>>36410131
A well formulated bha product with no irritants like mint/fragrance etc, bha or salicylic acid is a beautiful anti inflammatory ingredient that people think is only good for acne unfortunately but can do wonders for ingrown hairs too.
>>
File: 1396595308393.jpg (153 KB, 1013x767) Image search: [Google]
1396595308393.jpg
153 KB, 1013x767
>>36410099
my scalp acts up bad when it gets dry here too.
I found that tea tree oil works well with getting rid of the dryness. Also my gf told me that coal tar soap works great but i haven't tried it myself.
>>
>>36410169
Oh god, you poor soul. How fed up are you with all the refugee bullshit?

I use virgin, unrefined coconut oil for moisturizer. Would that be good to use with an Accutane prescription? Already confirmed for not causing acne.
>>
>>36409438
>activated bamboo charcoal
What the fuck do they mean by activated?
>>
>>36410252
Coal tar? Mmm... no thank you.
>>
>>36409712
Me gustas tu
Srsly, your body compensates dem acne

Also:
Alcohol (maybe some sort of aftershave with less perfume) to dry out skin
>>
>>36409990
>taking the advice of a whiteknight who suggests going to reddit

Shiggy

Go to reddit and stay there
>>
>>36410293
You mean you don't activate your almonds, bro?
>>
>>36410299

Tar soap is fantastic. I had eczema and gnarly dandruff for my entire life, using pine tar soap for 3 months cleared both up. The stuff smells pungent but it doesn't linger - leaves you feeling squeaky clean.
>>
>>36409712
This American city, located on the west coast is considered a cultural icon. Home to impressive feats of engineering such as the gold gate bridge, this city has currently the most expensive real estate prices of any city in America.
>>
No idea if this will help. But I had severe acne that I cared for constantly with products and cleansers and so forth. Nothing I seemed to be doing got me anywhere. So I got an offer to see a chiropractor and took it and asked him about my acne. He ran some tests on me and found that I have a sensitivity to wheats alongside tons of issues with my liver. So he told me what to cut out of my diet and what to eat more of and gave me some supplements of certain types of greens. In between then and now, I also stopped using anything on my skin as a friend who has clear skin and doesnt do anything to it convinced me to do it. After a year of having seen a chirpractor and just running water on my face, I'm more or less acne free now. I've stopped getting any acne, I just have some minor PIH left that goes away each day.
Tl dr, had severe acne, eating healthy and gluten free and quitting skincare products resolved it. Green tea and apple cider vinegar also helps
>>
File: 71XQLIRnZeL._SX522_.jpg (11 KB, 522x288) Image search: [Google]
71XQLIRnZeL._SX522_.jpg
11 KB, 522x288
Anyone use these things to remove blackheads? I just got a kit and dont know which one to use.
>>
>>36410226
I typically use any non-oil based moisturizer.

Damn, you arent by chance an archaeologist?
>>
>>36410349
Bait. Groupon has "blemish removers" under skin care and it's a trap-a surefire way I create deep scars.
>>
>scabs are appearing all over my inner thighs up till my lower body and some on my arms
>doctor doesn't know what the fuck it is
>says it maybe scabies or syphilis type a but the symptoms that go with that don't check out
>fucking cuts 2 pieces of skin of my body for checking
>get results next week

Hold me (or don't :( ). I'm terrified it maybe something life threatening.
>>
>>36410419
not bait. I dont really have any acne just a few pimples here and there on my nose. I didnt know it would cause scarring.
>>
>>36410419
To*
>>
>>36410458
Oh yeah doc also says I should stop using protein shakes and creatine.
>>
>>36410349
Love the extractors. You pick the one that is just a little larger than the pimple/blackhead. Press down firmly so the ring surrouds the pimple and it should all come out. Sometimes you have to press down then move in a downward direction to get it all. Stubborn blackheads sometimes need you to lightly prick it with a pin while you have the extractor around the blackhead to get it going.

Use them right and it will get it al out to the root. Best tool against pimples I ever got as a teen. Use before shower at night, wash face well and by morning not even the reddness should remain. Clean fucking skin. Oh, always moisterize.
>>
>>36410498
Nah man. Just let your body do its thing. You can't remove tissue and expect your skin to be clear. Patience is key. I always go back to "this too shall pass".
>>
>>36410359
Hah, have you a large bone to be examined?
>>
>>36409303
No milk, no glutein, no "skincare" products.
>>
>>36410543
Well colour me surprised. It just feels so... counter intuitive to poke at the skin.
>>
less starchy veggies, <10 g sugar from sweets, clay masks 3xweek (moisturize), try 5mg zinc daily.

thank me in 3 weeks/ when your cycle is over
>>
>>36409303
I used to have hormonal acne. It was bad. Not horrible, but bad.

I took out the Mirena and I'm using Paragaurd instead now. No hormones. Changing my pillowcase often, drinking a lot of water, washing my hair every other day. It still sucks, it still happens.

The only thing that has ever worked for me is keeping my hands away from my face AND Retin-A. It's expensive, but all my fucking acne is gone after like a month of using it. Sorry but that's all I can help you with.
>>
Lots and lots of pseudo science..
Might be PCOS, might be some other medical stuff, go to your doc and get real help, instead of asking retards on a hentai forum.
>>
File: 91SOfVmm3EL._SY550_.jpg (32 KB, 231x550) Image search: [Google]
91SOfVmm3EL._SY550_.jpg
32 KB, 231x550
Use pic related to wash face with a face sponge

Get a couple hours of sun during strong hours on your infected areas. Dont worry about UV damage this is a more important matter. After 2 or 3 times of doing this I saw a big difference

Use 100% coconut oil on the face before bed if your skin gets dry, no need to use it unless the skin is dry

change sheets and pillow case every couple days and use the same soap II posted to wash them in the washing machine

Avoid BPA

This will clear up your surface acne.

Any acne under the skin will only be fixed by seeing a dermatologist. Even if you develop habits to prevent it, the acne under your skin will still take a long ass time to clear out unless you use pharmaceuticals

Hope this helps
>>
>>36410732
DO NOT USE COCONUT OIL ON THE FACE.

IT IS A COMEDOGENIC. IT WILL CLOG YOUR PORES AND CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS THAN SOLVING THEM.
>>
>>36409303
For me changing my diet helped to clear it out completely.
First I eliminated caffeine. No coffee, no diet coke, not even tea. It worked like magic, even though I really didn't expect it to. Seriously, try that
I was left with an almost completely clear skin with some occasional small pimple. Then I cut out sugar. Now I have a fucking perfect skin, holy shit, I'm still not over it. I was struggling with acne for over ten years and it turned out to be so easy. Feels good but I'm also mad at myself that I haven't tried it earlier
>>
>>36410775
Read what I posted moron. I said to only use it if the skin gets dry. After using it once the skin should be good for a while. Much better than putting another product with tons of chemicals on the face daily. If you dont know what you are talking about dont post idiot
>>
>>36410732
Dr. Bronner's is fucking magical, I swear. I refuse to use anything else.
>>
>>36409303
Cut out dairy from your diet, possibly fructose.

try Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar (no shillin, just ctrl+v'd the name, it's also cheap.).

This should help greatly, don't go risking with accutane without a proper research, especially since you are female.
>>
>>36409712
G Ö T E B O R G
Ö Ö
T T
E E
B B
O O
R R
G Ö T E B O R G
>>
Whatever you have right now OP mine was 9x fucking worse. Couldnt look people in the eye and refused to leave when invited anywhere. Spent lots of money on mediocre products until i found the right products and changed my lifestyle.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (if its clear its good to go on your face, no too harsh has no beads of any kind and no scent so no other chemicals that are in the scented ones, has no alcohol)

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (nice and thin and not overly greasy and has Salicylic Acid which kills developing or completely remove white heads)

Thayer Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera (will eventually remove darkspots, give your face a proper finish, has vitamin E in it, seals your pores shut and doesnt contain alcohol)

Thats all I use for products I use them every morning after showering and everynight before I sleep. You would never think the simplest things are what work the best no face masks and clay and shit. I drink lot of water, dropped dairy (no coffee creamer, milk, ice cream) you dont need to go vegan. Washed my bed sheets and ALWAYS use a pillowcase. And if you drive for the love of christ do not touch your face after handing the steering wheel you will learn the hard way.

Stuck with all this and for the past 2 years my face has been cleared miraculously have no scars or craters but still never leave the house kek.
>>
>>36409712
AL-RAQQAH
L
-
R
A
Q
Q
A
H
>>
>>36410906
J-jag är från gbg. Har snopp dock
>>
>>36410775
It doesn't affect it negatively. Confirmed for positive results.
>>
>>36409732
this
>>
>>36409475
I know someone who got 2nd and 3rd degree burns to 60% of his body from a gas bottle exploding. He had really bad acne on his face and when his skin recovered after 6 months or so, his skin was totally clear with very little scarring.

So you're somewhat correct.
>>
>>36411132
I'll get right on that. Lol
>>
>>36410732

>use the peppermint castile soap
>balls and butthole tingle like a crisp winter breeze
>>
Accutane. That stuff works wonders.
>>
Check hormones.

One of the big things that people don't realize is that any destabilization in your skins' natural protective measures can cause it to over-react with oil or skin production, which can clog pores on its own, or leading to opportunistic attacks by bacteria. So if you use harsh treatments without balancing them out, you can just end up provoking more pimples.

Use a dedicated facial cleanser/soap every evening (during your shower if you take evening showers, which might be a good idea). Do not use any kind of cleanser other than plain water on your face in the morning.
Exfoliate each evening, possibly with a salicylic acid (stridex maximum strength actually makes an effective exfoliant, but the menthol can be overly drying). Probably don't use a physical exfoliant (like anything with pumice in it). It's too harsh and will upset your skin.

Find the right moisturizer for you, that offers the right balance of humectant, olifactant, and pretectant. I use CeraVe moisturizing cream; it's one of the only moisturizers not specifically for the face that I'd put on my face. It's very heavy, but works for most skin types, and has no fragrance.

Spot treat active pimples. There are many effective ones. I use tea tree oil diluted to 10% in olive oil. Benzoyl, Sulfur, and clays are other options.

Sunscreen every morning. Reapply four hours later. Many skin treatments increase sun sensitivity, and minor sun irritation leaves yet more room for for propionibacterium acnes to act. I like NO-AD Sport 50 because it's fragrance free, absorbs quickly, and is inexpensive.

Regularly clean anything that comes into contact with your face. Sunglasses, scarves, hats. Literally buy like 8 pillow cases and use a new one every night.

Helped me, but I didn't really have severe acne, just a persistent case. Accutane is a great final resort, but definitely leave it as a final resort. You don't want to play Russian roulette when the bullet might ulcerate your bowels.

Good luck.
>>
more fotos plos or i report u
>>
>>36409712
KRANJ
R
A
N
J
>>
>>36409712
FLENSBURG
L
E
N
S
B
U
G
>>
>>36410732
Any recommendations for a decent face sponge type?
>>
>>36410349

Where'd you get the kit? Can you get one in any drugstore or cosmetics shop or do you need to order it online?
>>
I see some talk about blackheads here.

I want to make sure people don't confuse them with sebaceous filaments. Sebaceous filaments are smaller and not actually black. Blackheads are what happens when a filament is completely clogged. It's much larger, actually black, doesn't occur in a large batch, and is usually painful to the touch.

It's completely normal to have sebaceous filaments covering your nose and under your lips. Unless somebody's right up against your face, they'll never notice them, and only photo retouching has made people believe that that skin is supposed to look like polished porcelain.

The best thing to do to minimize their appearance is to use salicylic acid, either regularly as part of exfoliation, or occasionally with a stronger spot wash.

Extraction tools (many many people use blackhead extractors on sebaceous filaments) can still cause damage, but are a mile better than your finger nails if you just can't stop yourself from picking at them.

Pore strips don't work for everyone, and can cause problems like more noticeable, permanently staining burst capillaries.
>>
>>36410543

watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKh0-vTRAE
>>
File: 1434140143321.jpg (157 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1434140143321.jpg
157 KB, 472x472
I'm a 22 yo male, had cystic acne since I was 17. Tried a whole lot of different treatment during 3 years, changing the sheets, cleaning face every morning and every night, using creams, pills ( tetracycline in French, idk the english name of this molecule ), and it didn't work.
Then my dermarologist prescribed me Accutane. And that shit fucking works. I was scared of the side effets because I think I'm in depression since I'm 19yo but I didn't mention it to the doctor because I wanted to get rid of that fucking acne, so I took the risk. Never had any psychological side effects, just had fucking dried lips and inside of my nose, bled sometimes but I had a lot of different creams to treat that. Took accutane during 10 months I think, 10mg for 2 months, 20mg 2months, 30mg 2 months and then 40 during the last 4 months. Shit works, I only had ONE pimple back in the 3 months following the end of the treatment. If nothing else works for you, you should consider this.
Good luck
>>
File: 1437372547996.jpg (819 KB, 1214x1006) Image search: [Google]
1437372547996.jpg
819 KB, 1214x1006
While the thread's going I'd like to hear if /fit/ recommends any specific body wash for loose skin and stretch marks. I know derma needling is the only really effective home treatment and I'll be trying that too but I want to cover all my bases.
>>
I've been dealing with my acne for a while. I just stopped doing anything lately, besides trying to maintain a gluten/dairy free diet. Just let your body heal your face, which is a concept I agree with. I've read several cases where people just stopped doing anything and their faces cleared up. I've been doing it for a few days and it appears to be working, but I'm not sure yet.
>>
>>36411494
>pooing in the streets

NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
File: ab-snoop-dogg.jpg (46 KB, 300x363) Image search: [Google]
ab-snoop-dogg.jpg
46 KB, 300x363
>>36411561
>get diagnosed with cancer
>doctor asks what therapy I choose
>tfw doctor is a normie and don't know about the body healing itself
>>
>>36409303
I used to have decently shit acne on my face. Once I stopped trying to get ride of it with creams and shit, it went away for the most part. Only time it comes back is if i dont shower for the night.

Pretty much take one shower before bed, make sure to use your nails to scrape out all the shit that builds up in your pores once your face is properly watered down and striped of oil then give it some time by washing it after your body, and keep your pillow case decently clean.
>>
I use Citaphil. Have for almost ten years now. Shits great and doesnt dry out your skin.
>>
>>36409712
N I L A I
I
L
A
I
>>
>>36409412
accutane works permanently, though. literally reduces sebaceous gland size.
>>
>>36409712
I had your problem. I went to a derm and hopped on Isotretinoin (accutane). This is my 4th month and my face is clear. There were virtually no sides other than dry lips and if you feel like you're getting depressed just stop being a bitch. I'm 22 as well.
>>
>>36409303
G
Ä
V
L
E
>>
>>36411396
Schleswig-Holstein brofist!
>>
How do I care for my neck's skin?
It gets very irritated after I shave. I wash it with soap everyday but that's made it only marginally better.
>>
>>36412252
Soap is bad since it dries the skin. Use something without soap and without alcohol in it
>>
desu just go to a dermatologist

they'll have more credible knowledge about your concerns over an anonymous image board.
>>
Thank you for your experiences everyone. I picked up zinc, am getting cetaphyl and have a doctor's appointment next week.
>>
>>36412859
One pic before you go?
>>
>>36411450
I dont know I havent checked at the drug stores. but I got mine for about $10 on amazon.
>>
>>36412859
KELOWNA?
E
L
O
W
N
A
>>
>>36410147
also in calgary. wanna lift?
>>
>>36409712
Don't care what your face looks like but please sit on mine
>>
>>36411188
>my nigga
>>
File: received_10154031004821255.jpg (28 KB, 744x558) Image search: [Google]
received_10154031004821255.jpg
28 KB, 744x558
>>36412881
Alrighty. Fit earned it.
>>
>>36413105
VEGAS
E
G
A
S

Have a good one op.
>>
>>36413105
we got scammed
>>
>>36413105
fucking weak as fuck
>>
>>36409417
Just because I appreciate the male physique and like dicks in my ass doesn't make me gay
>>
>>36413105
>half-delivering
Opie you femfag that is some weak shit.
>>
>>36413105
fuck that's disappointing.
>>
Cutting out yeast did it for me so no more bread
>>
File: received_10154015220471255.jpg (14 KB, 744x558) Image search: [Google]
received_10154015220471255.jpg
14 KB, 744x558
>>36413288
>>36413200
My bf has been approving everything so this is a gift from us to you. Didn't want to piss him off.
>>
>>36413371
I guess that's acceptable. Bf penis when?
>>
>>36413371
don't talk to me or my son ever again
>>
How does it feel having a cuck for a boyfriend?
>>
>>36413424

How does it feel not being a boyfriend?
>>
>>36413433
>>36413424
R E K T
>>
>>36413371
meh
>>
>>36413371
So when can we see a pic of him?
>>
>>36413433
>gettin cucked into a relationship instead of just pumpin and dumpin

wew lad
>>
>>36413633

I like getting my dick sucked on the reg and waking up to breakfast.

The salt in this thread is unreal.
>>
>>36413651
you dont need a long term relationship for those things
>>
>>36413371
show us pictures of your boyfriends ass.
>>
>>36413674
It's better than mine.
>>
>>36413371
post nudes of bf pls
>>
Not hard
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 688x960
>>36409303
Buy retin-a cream from Pajheet's online pharmacy, it costs literally $5 for a years supply and gives you supermodel tier flawless skin after a few weeks of use, only thing is at first your skin will get red and flakey plus if you get preggers it could theoretically fuck up your babby if you don't stop using it
>>
File: image.png (577 KB, 1448x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577 KB, 1448x1468
>>36413804
>the most effective skin cream is also the cheapest
One of the great ironies of life
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.