[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 4 scoops.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4 scoops.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
What supps are you guys taking? Favorite types of protein?

I like to take a protein blend in the morning and then whey post workout. Thinking of switching to Isolate once this bag of protein is gone and getting it from Myprotein.com What are their best flavors? I use Syntrax Matrix vanilla as my blend right now. It's whey, casein and egg albumin, I believe. two scoops minimum, brahs.

Also what do you take that you know is workin.
>>
File: sups.jpg (131 KB, 1239x700) Image search: [Google]
sups.jpg
131 KB, 1239x700
>>36408544
Left bulk, right cut
It isn't cheap but it's the best
>>
>>36408544
none, it's a scam
>>
File: v1.jpg (17 KB, 238x450) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
17 KB, 238x450
Used to get ON's Extreme Milk Chocolate, but abandoned it some time ago in favor of this.

Couldn't get over the cholesterol, Acesulfame K and sucralose. Tasted amazing though.

>>36409420
All you're doing is pretending scam means something you don't like. Yeah, we know it can be gotten through real food. That doesn't make it a scam; it makes it convenient.
>>
>>36408544
whey and creatine breh
>>
>>36409470
Oh, I should mention anyone getting Vega Sport should know it doesn't taste good and it's almost impossible to mix.

Worth the trouble though. Great profile.
>>
File: saywhaaaat.png (216 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
saywhaaaat.png
216 KB, 960x768
I bought this stuff yesterday after seeing some shitty post about it on here and literally just 10 minutes ago took my first scoop of it with a meal.

Holy fuck I feel full, my stomach is currently bloating like fuck and I instantly felt full and didn't want to finish my tortilla wrap.

I don't usually have problems overeating, but because I'm diabetic sometimes I eat too much sugar when controlling, so I figured I'd take a scoop of this shit with it, but apparently it's primarily great for weight loss.

Gonna see how it pays off later into the day and whether I get hungry or not, but I'm already sold just 10 minutes in.
>>
>>36409366
2 shakes a day of serious mass is the best bulking decision I ever made, good god that stuff is crazy
>>
>>36408544

Supplement what you cant get from food. Isopure whey, beta-alanine (4 grams a day), creatine (4-5 grams a day), a pre-workout that'll work for you and a good whole food multi-vitamin. You gotta take beta-alanin and creatine every fuckin day! But it's just advice, do whatever the fuck you wanna do.
>>
File: hey it's socko.jpg (339 KB, 947x2300) Image search: [Google]
hey it's socko.jpg
339 KB, 947x2300
Testing
>>
>>36409554
how big a scoop? hopefully not a protein scoop..
>>
>>36409554
Any difference between that stuff and metamucil? It feels pretty good when it all slides out in one massive dump
>>
>>36409995
About a large tablespoonfulish. I think I took too much, am I going to give birth? I feel like I'm pregnant as fuck.

>>36410081
It's what metamucil is made of. There was a metamucil thread yesterday and I bought this as a result.
>>
>>36410119
ah ok. You'll be fine, but I would start at a teaspoon and then work up a little bit. I haven't taken it recently but I would put a teaspoon or two in my shake when on a severe cut. I was commenting in that thread you are talking about. Shit works and it's good for your fucking heart and lipids and sphincter. It's a great supp and super cheap.
>>
File: thefiberjew.jpg (285 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
thefiberjew.jpg
285 KB, 2000x2000
>>36410119
>There was a metamucil thread yesterday
nice didnt see that. just wait till you take a shit it will feel great. make sure you're near a bathroom though. for me it can get painful sometimes and I have to run to the bathroom
>>
haven't been working out for long and dont want to look like a try hard with protein drink
however i tried a mix of 250ml coconut milk, one tablespoon peanut butter and one tablespoon of chia seeds
does it sound good?
>>
>>36410395
also meant to ask what they taste like
one i made is overwhelmingly nutty
>>
File: skateboardsquats.jpg (30 KB, 480x404) Image search: [Google]
skateboardsquats.jpg
30 KB, 480x404
>>36408544
got 7.5 pounds of isopure chocolate brotein for 60 bucks. isopure is fuckin dank
>>
Typical days supps for me (all on top of proper meals)

Breakfast;

4 x supermarket own brand multi vits & cod liver oil washed down with creatine in water (creapure - grape from myprotien)
1 x Shake with 2x scoops serious mass, 1 x scoop myprotien whey & 2 x scoops of instant oats.

Lunch;

1 x protein shake (cheaper brand Matrix Whey, cheaper since i keep it in work)

Hour before dinner;
4 x ZMA caps

Pre-bed

1 x 5ml scoop of d-aspertic acid, mixed another scoop of creatine to mask its sour as shit flavor.
On a workout day all of this is the same except;

Pre-workout;

Decathalon own brand pre-workout gel & a couple of digestive biscuits

Post;

1 x shake with 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop dextrose and 1 small scoop creatine (creapure, unflavored)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.