[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I shit 2-3 times every morning? Why can't I release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (756 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
756 KB, 500x375
Why do I shit 2-3 times every morning? Why can't I release my shit all in one sitting?
>>
>>36407958
I think your colon can store so much stool. When you poop you free up space in your colon and it takes some time for the rest of the stool to move into the colon.
>>
caffeine?
>>
What's everyone's poop schedule?

I just have one massive shit in the morning, and maybe a pooplet in the afternoon.
>>
>>36408020
exact same, but sometimes the pooplet shitfts to late evening.
>>
>>36408020

I do the exact opposite.

Sometimes a little in the morning, and the grand poop around 7pm.
>>
File: patience brother.jpg (77 KB, 900x646) Image search: [Google]
patience brother.jpg
77 KB, 900x646
>>36407958

>my first signs of progress and change

you gonna make it bra, be patient your body will re-establish balance after some time.

may the force be with you brother.
>>
>>36407958
Same here, one massive or two massive shits in the morning, none throughout.

And I literally have to base my schedule around it, I could wake up and not get ready to leave until I feel my bowels rumbling and pressure intensifying.
>>
>>36408020
Massive bomb in the freshly cleaned office toilet every morning at 8 am.
>>
File: 1458081062108.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1458081062108.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>36408352
>>
>>36407958
Drink kefir.
>>
>>36407958
Am i the only who shits like once every 3 days????
Eversince i was a kid i used to do that my father told me it was bad for your health but i cant force myself to shit 1 time everyday how is this possible /fit/
>>
>>36408409
Eat more? ?
>>
>>36408157

I know how that feels. Having an appointment outside of your regular BIG POOPIN schedule is murder. Guaranteed sweaty brow and sweaty asscheeks.
>>
>>36408409
Eat more. Eat more fibre. Drink more water.
>>
>>36408020
Once in the morning maybe another later in the day/evening.
>>
>>36408436
>>36408451
even when i am bulking i usually drink about 7-10 bottles of water a day now during my cut and i just pee it out every 30min. i still shit like once every 3 days still
>>
>>36408445
Whats worse is I hate pooping anywhere but my house, in my three years of current work from 10 to 7 I only used the toilet there for poopin once, and it was absolutely horrific, for me and the poor toilet.
>>
>>36408020
i have one massive shit before i lift
>>
>>36408020
I take one shit per day. I don't understand these caffeine goblins that have to shit once per cup of coffee, truly untermensch
>>
Monday - Friday wagecuckery I poop when I get to work then again at lunch then sometimes before I go home.

Saturday and Sunday I make a massive poop when I wake up.

I think maybe my shit schedule is stress related.
>>
>>36408020
I have a gigantic toilet filling shit in the morning like it's sticking out of the water like the Loch Ness monster. I might have a second or third smaller shit that day
>>
i shit once a week and i eat really clean its been going on for years
>>
>>36408409
Lift hard and eat more.
Try eating more fiber and maybe whey shakes.
Oh, and lift, that usually makes me shit out a fucking rocket.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.