[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there's barely any ex-fat cunts that get into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Lee Priest - Age 16.jpg (28 KB, 506x640) Image search: [Google]
Lee Priest - Age 16.jpg
28 KB, 506x640
How come there's barely any ex-fat cunts that get into lifting on here? Everyone seems to come have from a skele background, not a fatty background. I've noticed this on bodybuilding.com as well. Like 95% of people who post/lift are ex-skeles, rarely do I come across ex-fatties.

For example I've noticed there are a lot more posts/threads of people discussing how to eat more food and gain weight, compared to the amount of posts/threads about people talking about fat loss.

Why is this?
>>
I'm only asking this because I was a fatty kid (not obese, but fat) and I'd always wish I was "skinny" like all the other guys.

Then I got into lifting at around 16. Lost the fat, made LBM gains. Now I am 28 and in the best shape of my life after over a decade of lifting and proper nutrition.

In the last decade I've seen like 2-3 fatties come into the gym and transform compared to literally THOUSANDS of skeletons that I've seen come and go over the last 12 years. It's almost like skinny guys get self conscious? How is that even a thing? I remember being a fatty kid wishing I was a skinny kid.
>>
skinny people= more beta than fat people
4chan= more beta than the rest of the internet
>>
>>36404522
>skinny people= more beta than fat people

Is this for real though?

I just can't believe it.

I was "the fat kid" in my group of mates back in highschool and they were all getting GF's while I was the KV fatty who no girl wanted to be with.

This is what motivated me to get into the gym. I originally only started because I wanted to get skinny, I never intended on the muscle gains etc.

I literally cannot fathom someone who is skinny being insecure? It just boggles my mind. You can wear whatever you want, you don't have disgusting fat rolls on your hips, females still like you over fatties.

It's hard for me to imagine a skinny guy ever feeling insecure. If I lost all my gains right now so long as I didn't gain fat I'd be perfectly okay with it.
>>
>>36404548
I'm 6'4 and when I first shot up I gained about a foot without adding much weight, so for a while in highschool I was like 6 foot and around 100 lbs. I had girls ask how much I weighed and then straight up tell me that was disgusting.

I always knew when one girl was trying to diet because she'd ask my weight and then make a rude comment.

People at both ends of the spectrum get shit on.
>>
fat people quit
>>
>>36404619
and skinny cunts get super excited over 2 week gains
>>
>>36404548
As a guy, it makes you feel weak and girls do criticise you/comment on it. Being very skinny is sort of like being short- people give you the same sort of disrespect.
Also clothes don't fit so great, especially if you're tall and lanky.

I don't know whether it's as bad as being fat, but there are downsides.
>>
>>36404469
Damn, lee was on the juice at 16?
>>
>>36404847
>clothes don't fit great

Clothes fit amazing on tall and skinny people unless you buy old navy tier shit where everything is large as fuck.
>>
>>36404847
>tfw you started going to the gym because you were tired of your arms being skinnier than small girls
>tfw you hit 1 plate bench more than half a year in
>tfw fat fucks or average people hit that in a month
>tfw you start to fill out a shirt for once
>tfw your bmi is actually leaning towards the obese range since you started working out
>tfw slowly making it
i dont give a fuck, im breaking out of skele mode and i like it
>>
>>36404872
Are you tall and skinny?

That's exactly what thick people think, but clothes aren't designed for skinny people, they're designed for average people. They don't fit on either side of the spectrum.
>>
>>36404469
>on here
It would seem like that you miss all the recovering fatass threads and the daily cutting generals that indicate all the people who want to lose weight.

>>36404491
You always want what you do not have. I always wanted to be a fat kid because then I would have looked big and people wouldn't have thought that I was a weak piece of shit.

To lose fat, you don't have to lift, only change your diet. To be stronger or muscular, you need to lift or do some sort of exercise. How is it not obvious?

>>36404896
this, unless you buy an expensive as fuck shirt or pants and get it tailored.
>>
>>36404548
I was like 150 and 6ft in high school. And people definitely make comments all the time. Even my parents wouldn't shut up about it so yeah, that would make anyone feel bad about themselves. And clothes don't fit worth shit when you're skeleton status unless you buy shit from skater stores.

I am now 186lbs so still a skellington but slowly making it
>>
>>36404887
this made me feel myself
thx anon that was poetry
>>
I was a fatcunt in highschool and like most had a turning point after school social or whatever.
I think by the time us fatties lose the fat and decide to put on mass we've already been going to the gym for a while and aren't excited enough to post about it
>>
>>36404469
I used to be fat, OP.
>>
>>36404887
Damn, that hit close to home, anon.

I started this at 23, will I ever make it, I wonder? It is so slow, my numbers are ridiculed left and right.
>>
>>36404959
Eating 3000 calories a day, getting sleep, following a solid routine - numbers are going up slowly but steadily.
>>
>>36404998
>following a solid routine
What is that? Being a lanklet, linear progression is just fucked for me on all compound lifts.
>>
>>36405002
What are your lifts? And if you can't add like 10-5lb on all compounds every workout anymore anymore, look into texas method. I've gotten to 1.5/2.5/3 plate on bench/squat/dead with that and still seeing weekly increases per the norm.
>>
150kg to 105 here
Well past 1/2/3/4
Not måde it yet but soon
>>
>>36404915
Yeah but you could still get a GF being thin and 6ft.

Imagine being a tubby manlet.
>>
File: 1409998903507.jpg (98 KB, 715x755) Image search: [Google]
1409998903507.jpg
98 KB, 715x755
>>36404469
Ex-Fat cunt reporting in
>>
>>36404887
>>tfw you start to fill out a shirt for once
This tbqh. I bought some new fitted t-shirts the other day and they were super snug. I felt not skinny as fuck for the first time in my life and it was a pretty good feel
>>
>>36405209
haha wow...the mind of a skele is so foreign to me.

I spent years as a fatty (ex-fatty now) wishing and dreaming to be able to wear summer clothing without fat gut hanging out or man boobs showing.

Being lean and thin > being "bulky"
>>
>>36405075
Did you do SS as a beginner? I'm not really an intermediate lifter but I've been lifting for half a year now.
>6'6 @ 78 kg reporting in

bench: 60kg
OHP : 45kg
squat: miserable 60kg
deadlift: shameful 75 kg

Obviously, I can't add 10 lbs every workout. It's been a long time since I could do that.

Question is: isn't texas method an intermediate routine? I would try it out but I fear I would just cause my weak body some injury.
>>
>>36404469
What a fat guy has to deal with
>hungry all the time
>wasting time to lose all the fat (can take years depending on starting weight)
>bad gym performance bcus always on a deficit
>more fat cells
> hormones are fucked bcus they were overweight and hormones get even more fucked up after being in deficit calories for 1-3 years
>stretch marks
>worst of all LOOSE SKIN

I'm no saying a starting skelly is easy but doesn't come close to starting fat
>>
>>36405269
It's an intermediate routine but it isn't any more serious that SS. You actually do 'less' work, it's just that since you're past linear gains, you can't keep on pushing yourself as hard without injury like you can on SS.

I think the though issue at your size is that you're not eating enough. 170lb at that height is still fairly skinny. So as you keep eating, your lifts should go up. Also as a side note, your upper body is way out of proportion compared to lower.
>>
>>36405273
Your issues will fall on deaf ears here. 99% of /fit/ is skelly beta's who have never been above 10% bodyfat (and yet have never had abs)
>>
>>36404548

I looked fucking weird skinny, didn't help that it was skinny fat when I hit 20/21. Fairly wide hips and the thinnest arms and forearms you could imagine. I remember a couple of times girls laughing at how frail I looked and my gf commenting on how thin my arms were.
>>
>>36405312
>I looked fucking weird skinny, didn't help that it was skinny fat when I hit 20/21. Fairly wide hips and the thinnest arms and forearms you could imagine. I remember a couple of times girls laughing at how frail I looked and my gf commenting on how thin my arms were.

You still had a GF though.

If you were fat you would have never had one.

This is what im trying to say.

All the skinny guys always had GF's, the fat guys NEVER did.
>>
>>36404469
>How come there's barely any ex-fat cunts that get into lifting on here?
Because 4chan's user base is scrawny teenagers.
On bodybuilding with its "upload progress pictures faggot" setup, most fat people aren't going to share pictures of their fat tits and belly buttons hanging over their dicks.
>>
>>36405340
is that your dad?

he looks like the type of dad who has a good relationship with his sons
>>
>>36404469
This is the natty limit right?
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (86 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
86 KB, 720x540
>>36404469
Nigga the fuck are you talking about
>tfw used to be around 200 at age 12
I don't know how I wasn't diabetic pic related I was a small butterball.
Fuck I've tried to post this 3 times now and 3 times I've fucked it up in some magical way.
>>
>>36405357

read >>36405350
>>
>>36405350
Yeah it's my dad our relationship was always kinda weird. He's a very business orientated man so in public we were the best of buds and behind closed doors it was always a different story we never really spent much time together. I don't even know what he enjoys to be honest I only have a handful of actual memories with him.
>>
>>36405355
Lee started gear when he turned 15 i think.

Even still, that's insane muscular development for only being on gear for 12-18 months as a damn 16 year old.

People like that are the types who make it to the IFBB. You know if you have the genetics and respond to the drugs if yow blow up like he did.
>>
I was a donut shaped no assed muffin man until 14, skinny fat until maybe 18 cause i thought u could build muscle on a deficit now im a bit past DYEL with 1/2/2/3 lifts .. upper body atronger because f all the year with fuckarounditis and brosplits..22 now on SS though and i look great im but some loose belly skin im gonna bulk up and fill out. 6 foot 3 at around 96 kg
>>
>>36405289
Yeah, I know. I've been training lower body less because I was afraid of back injury, mostly for deads.

Also, I have no money for food. Will try to invest in some proton shakes with some liquid carbs although I don't even know what is the best liquid carbs besides milk (which I can't always drink) but with college and all, food money is low as fuck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.