[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
RIP
>>
I mean is anyone surprised he kicked the bucket? I sure as shit ain't.
>>
Gonna miss him ;_;
>>
Really sad about him being gone, he was my favorite natty crossfitter.
>>
>>36397020
I think we had a thread where people were guessing how long he had left
Most of the guesses were pretty close then
>>
File: wealthy-organ.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wealthy-organ.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>>36397020
He rises! And is bigger than ever!
>>
>>36397020
I saw it coming after he was at the hospital..
>>
So I guess this is what he meant by leaving humanity behind ;_;
>>
is he dead for real?

Pls stop this guys
>>
>>36397084
He was actually very depressed...I wish were saw the signs earlier
>>
is this true goddamnit
>>
>>36397020
pls no he's still posting on instagram. I think he's just dead inside.
>>
I messaged Sarah asking if Rich had actually passed; she was crying over the phone. Through all her pain and suffering, she managed to muster some words about him.

"yep"
>>
>>36397121
>>36397104
No, he's just basically giving up on his BBTD.
>>
>>36397170
He uploaded one yesterday.

Motherfucker skips 3 days and you fags have a conniption
>>
>>36397203
He just posted on fb and insta, that he thinks that it is just too much for his body to handle. He's talking like that for weeks now, that 9 meals are a pain and that is body is telling him that it's just too much mass. And now at 314 he thinks it's enough and that killing himself just to die while lifting and getting bigger is a shitty deal.
>>
>>36397243
>>36397203
"New high of 314lbs!! Ok everyone I have to be honest and say I am fucking miserable at this size and definitely not wanting to carry this pain anymore! I know I have more than proven my point of how easy it really is to be successful in life at whatever you choose if you are willing to do #whateverittakes and work your ass off 24/7 and #nevergiveup my total gain in muscle is 38lbs in 9 weeks and I'm at 9 meals a day and not even at the craziest part of the cycle!! Going up to 12 meals and adding the tren and anadrol in will just be insane!! Looking at this pic it's very clear to me that I have surpassed what I would call an incredibly insane awesome bodybuilding physique! This is just to much!! My doc said my heart is ready to explode!! Lol! Tell me what you guys think? I will continue the videos and always motivating the fuck out of you guys but might put the brakes on as far as myself getting any Bigger!! Continue doing "Bigger by the Day" program and definitely need those arm feeders to catch them up to my shoulders!! Just not continue packin on the size!! So everybody else keep going and We will be doing a program on getting off and maintaining all that muscle!! So keep Fucking going God Damn it!!"
>>
>>36397020
f
>>
>>36397291
Ok, he 'continues' BBTD. But without packing on mass, so he won't be bigger by the day. Which technically means he quits.
>>
>>36397330
Here's another from fb/insta:

"Here is a pic from Friday night at the hotel after carb loading at the Arnold Expo all day!! Just kept getting leaner and fuller by the min!! So much leaner than I was when I started Bigger by the Day at 276lbs! 35lbs gain and WAY WAY leaner than when I started!! My heart is constantly pounding god dammit!! Crazy Shit!! Life is becoming a struggle day to day!! #whateverittakes #welcometomyworld #biggerbytheday #believetoachieve #bigasfuck #2016bringingbigback #monstersdoexist #motivation #inspiration #eatbigtogetbig #nopainnogain #nosuchthingasovertraining #nevergiveup #loveitkillit #1dayumay #killthatshit
>>
Let us not forget our natty king too
>>
>>36397691
RIP Jefferson.
>>
>>36397691
how did joff rip? wasn't around for that.
>>
>>36398052
creatine overdose
>>
Big guy
>>
>>36398129
le 4 u xDDDDDDDD
>>
>>36398101
so he didn't rip at all? disappointed
>>
>>36397691
>Jeffff plz go
>>
>>36398229
cool your head bro
>>
File: 1457984176324.png (1 MB, 1280x678) Image search: [Google]
1457984176324.png
1 MB, 1280x678
>>36397104
>sara pegged him to death
>>
I don't fucking blame him. I get guys wanting to be swole (don't we all?) but there's a fucking limit.

It's not as though he's going to give up and starve himself down to Auschwitz mode. He'll be a big guy all his life. And contrary to what some of you stupid fucks think, it will probably be a very long life.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.