[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Safe Fat Loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1457707262609.jpg (108 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
1457707262609.jpg
108 KB, 800x537
Why do people always talk about "safe" fat loss, you can scour the internet and its all
>Safe fat loss
>don't lose too much too fast
>2lbs a week
>take it slow patience etc

What if IDGAF about safety and my kidneys and all that, how hard can you really go?
3-4000 calories in the hole?

>inb4 DNP I don't have access...
>>
>>36396090
>no access to dnp
sounds like you're just being a bitch desu anon
>>
>>36396090

If you lose weight slowly you minimize risk of stretch marks. Don't be impatient.
>>
>>36396090
how dont you have access to dnp? it's stupidly easy to get, no harder than buying some roids online
>>
>>36396090
>What if IDGAF about safety and my kidneys and all that, how hard can you really go?
if you don't care about safety you can just fast. the problem is you'll lose a ton of muscle mass in the process. the fastest you can go while still retaining most of your muscle mass is a protein sparing modfied fast, and the best source on that is probably lyle mcdonald's book "rapid fat loss". basically it's a crash diet where you only eat protein. I did it and lost 2kg/week on average. It requires some discipline, but not nearly as much as I though, and the fact that you can see a change in body weight virtually every single day is excellent motivation.
>>
>>36396117
Not that fat but thanks for the concern
>>
>>36396090

How... How fat are you now, that a 3-4k calorie daily deficit is even possible? I'm just trying to wrap my head around having what must be a 5-6k TDEE.
>>
>>36396117
I think you're trying to say "loose skin", but you're still wrong. losing weight slowly doesn't minimize loose skin.
>>
>>36396134
Thanks for the well thought response anon!

Ironic the authors name was McDonald haha

I don't care so much about muscle loss I guess , I just want to lose weight to be faster.
>>
>>36396127
Well I could look online buck fuck that, not giving some creepy website my credit card to buy rat poison.
>>
>>36396211
you should care about muscle loss because the more muscle you lose, the less energy you burn every day. retaining muscle mass helps you lose weight faster and keep it off afterwards. plus you'll obviously look better with more muscle mass.

a typical PSMF is <1000kcals, which is probably as low as you ever want to go. the next step is not eating anything at all.
>>
>>36396245
I do like the protein fasting idea I'm looking into it right now, sounds like its' up my alley
>>
>>36396198
20-30 lbs overweight

5'10
200lbs
33inch waist

My fitness pal has me at 1500 cal a day

I was thinking like burning 1000cal on tje treadmill and not eating kinda deal
>>
I know of several people who lost weight fast. You will end up more depressed of you lose it too fast and have extra skin. Have patience.
>>
>>36396333
he'll have loose skin anyway. loose skin doesn't happen because you lose weight, it happens because you were fat as fuck and your skin had to stretch.
>>
-1000 under TDEE

2lbs of fat a week

this is the safe limit for most people
>>
>>36396353
Im not that fat JESUS.
HOW FAT DO YOU PEOPLE GET ON THIS BOARD.
>REEEEEEEE.PNG
>>
>>36396370
>Safe
I see what you did there anon, you witty bastard.
>>
>>36396400
shut up, lardass.
>>
>>36396090
I ate about 500 kcal a day for the better part of 6 months, years ago. It was hard on my body and I really had no muscle to lose, but it fucking worked.
>>
>>36396747
Nice , any tips? How did you fight cravings?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.