[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess this is /fit/ material, I have been jelqing, edging and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: powerjelqing01.jpg (11 KB, 221x172) Image search: [Google]
powerjelqing01.jpg
11 KB, 221x172
I guess this is /fit/ material, I have been jelqing, edging and kegels for 10 days now, my dick feels very good already. Any personal advice you guys want to share? I am currently doing warm up, 15 minutes of jelq moving downwards, wait 2 minutes, 5-10 minutes of edging, no ejaculation, then warm up again in the shower while doing kegels, holding for 10 seconds at a time.
>>
i would like to hear from people if this shit actually works. i know it can strengthen erections but can you really gain length/girth? let alone keep those gains?
>>
>>36385021
given the mechanism, anything gained will be kept, you are actually generating new tissue. I can confirm the stronger erection for now
>>
only some trolls claim it works but never post evidence
>>
>>36385082
ok...so im at 7 inches but i wanna be 8... how long would that take? also is girth harder or easier to get? is it possible to add an entire inch on girth? like, what are the limits?
>>
jelqing might give you minor gains over time but it will permanently damage your penis

stop doing it now before you fuck yourself for good
>>
>>36385153
yet theres no actual science or source given... hmmmphfffft
>>
>>36385171
here you go

Jelqing ostensibly works by forcing blood into the penis, creating postive pressure to promote the expansion and growth of the penis. Some urology experts claim that this is not capable of enlarging the penis, identifying penis pumps as another device which creates such a pressure gradient within the penis. While penis pumps may offer therapy to men with erectile dysfunction or provide temporary penis enlargement, permanent growth has never been identified, and permanent damage is possible.

Source:
http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/jelqing
>>
>>36385308

inb4 desperate dicklets disregard this
>>
File: banterhand.png (749 KB, 1004x838) Image search: [Google]
banterhand.png
749 KB, 1004x838
>jelq and banter hand symbols are the same

coincidence?
>>
>>36385308
ummm, "permanent damage is possible" yea if you're a fckin idiot who dosnt know what you're doing. most guys are overzealous
>>
>>36385308
if you had used more than half of a brain cell, you'd realize that urologists cant make any money off of natural penis enlargment, so why would they promote it? they rather do surgery. similar to the whole fact that marijuana is only illigal because pharmacies dont sell it.
>>
>>36385401
>urologists make enough money off of penis enlargement surgeries to promote them lying about the efficacy of other methods
bro, they make money practicing actual medicine, not just making your dick bigger.
>>
>>36385401
>>36385357
Lol called it, denial is strong.
>>
>>36384789
>I guess this is /fit/ material
No its not, retard
>>
>>36385538
shutup samefag
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.