[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only enter this thread if your job requires you to wear (occasionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: fitsuit.jpg (78 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
fitsuit.jpg
78 KB, 500x664
Only enter this thread if your job requires you to wear (occasionally or not) a suit.
How do you guys balance your fit & work life?
>>
>>36384320
Don't most places that require suits, like nice firms and big buildings have fitness centers in them, or at least afilliated with a sports club you can go for free?
>>
what the fuck is the point of this thread tho
>>
>>36384320
There's a gym where I work. I do my workout and shower there.
Place is garbage compared to a real gym but it does the job.
>>
>>36385160
This is the gentleman's club. A place for people successful in other places than the gym.

This is what I do:

- get a maid and a cook because if you're successful you can afford it and your time is worth too much to lose it cooking/cleaning
- ask the cook to make you protein bar etc, basically give him your macro, what you like and he has to make it for a week. If he can't just fire him ofc
- Work from home if you can, less time spent in traffic & shit.
- When travelling check the hotel's gym on internet first, they can be quite shitty even in good hotels sometime (no squat rack etc)
- If you don't want to spend too much time researching on supplements either pay someone for it or I suggest you buy athlean rx

You're welcome gentlemen
>>
>>36384320
My job requires me to wear an ASU. Does that count?
>>
>>36385248
anybody can get into the army buddy, dont feel special because you're the shield between important people and savage sand niggers
>>
File: 1453006666491.png (311 KB, 482x450) Image search: [Google]
1453006666491.png
311 KB, 482x450
>>36385233
>you
>>
File: image_3A4999.jpg (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
image_3A4999.jpg
38 KB, 390x390
>>
>>36384320
I work at supermarket and i wear a polo

am i good enough for your thread? :^)
>>
File: fedora.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>>36385233
>>
>>36385248
>>36385423
If you make more than 100k a
>>
>>36385475
Made 90.000 kr last year, you didn't say what currency
>>
File: Dx3brCf.jpg (111 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
Dx3brCf.jpg
111 KB, 642x960
ITT-OP wears a suit and can't get over himself.
>>
>>36385233
>I hire a maid because I'm too busy to clean
>I book my own travel

You have clearly never been rich.

Like, why lie about being successful on the internet? Who do you think is impressed?
>>
OP sounds like a kid I had in my health 250 class last term @ pcc. basically all he would do is complain about how feminism was stupid and be autistic 24/7. when talking about personal health and eating habits, he made it his personal mission to let everyone know he thought fat was not beautiful regardless of the fact that nobody brought the movement in question up. he also thought he was better than everyone else because he was republican and he wore a faux-suit to class every day.

OP pls go
>>
>>36384320
I bet you $1000 your "suit" is an ill-fitting blazer and khakis left over from sunday school.
>>
l wear a vest and tie and make 60k$/yr
Am l allowed?
>>
File: 1.0x0.jpg (83 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.0x0.jpg
83 KB, 800x1200
I wear a fucking pic related to work and I still bet I make more than 90% of this thread. Not even a brag because bragging about shit like that is pathetic, but the point is: Even if you're work uniform is nice, it's still someone telling you what to wear so don't get all snooty about it.
>>
>>36385640
The fat nerds on /fit/ might be impressed
>>
Thread iz poop
>>
I'm starting a 9-6, 5.5 days a week sales exec job tomorrow. Coming from a 5 day a week, shift job where I sometimes started at 11 or 12pm, when do I fit my work outs? Before work, get tired during the day? Or after work and eat into the small amount of after work time?
>>
>>36385647
>pcc

Which campus?
>>
i mean, this could have been a good thread about /fit/ fashion and how to get a decent suit and decent fit
>>
>>36386461
Before work. For me atleast working out energizes me, atleast if you're eating properly.
>>
>>36386466
Isnmt that just /fa/ tho?

>>36386461
Personally I just make my lunch break gym time. Workout, quick eat, back to work.
>>
>>36386519
dont they spend all day jerking it to stick boys so they can avoid getting fit?
>>
>>36384320
I make between 40 and 80 an hour and often to so without a shirt on.
Eat me.
>>
>>36384320
I wear a suit to work most days. The key is to either work out and shower before you put on the suit or take off your suit and then work out.
>>
>>36384320
When I'm off work, I use my phone to listen to music. If I receive a call, I'll answer. That's about all the balance I need.
>>
>>36386585
but what if a business opportunity arises while i'm in the gym?
>>
I'm planning to work in investment banking in 3 years. Apparently 1st year analysts work 80-100 hour weeks...

what do
>>
where do manlets get their suits?
>>
>>36386463
Sylvania
>>
I work for my country's banking federation which requires a suit + tie every day because we meet with different bank representatives/regulators daily. I enjoy getting to work in a suit, but as soon as I get home I put on shorts and a hoodie.

Can't go much beyond ottermode if you want to look good in a suit though. I'm 6"2 84kg which allows me to make a 350eurobux suit look like a 800 one. You're welcome for the blogpost.
>>
>>36386659
Stop worrying about what other people think.

Seriously the only reason to work a job like that is "other people will find it impressive", there are a shitload of other jobs that pay as well. Seriously, an oilfield worker would earn the same as you, no joke, so if you're doing this for the fame or cash, you could be doing better on either angle. Only persue Investment Banking if it's your passion because you vould gain fame or riches much easier in other fields of work.
>>
File: 1455630910037.png (203 KB, 396x392) Image search: [Google]
1455630910037.png
203 KB, 396x392
>>36384320
me on the left
>>
>>36386865
Is this serious?

Unless you are going for David Byrne cosplay you look like an absolute try-hard. But then again, this just means I've been trolled right? No one with good sense would fall for the troll that some mini-guido actually thought an oversized suit would impress anyone, I'm just being an idiot by thinking that anyone would be so foolish.
>>
>>36386712
baby gap
>>
File: le piano man.png (479 KB, 755x461) Image search: [Google]
le piano man.png
479 KB, 755x461
>>36384320
I like it functional.
>>
>>36386826
project much?

Jesus man, I spend most of my day researching finance and making small trades for experience. I have history in finance and flipping since middle school. You state,"Seriously the only reason to work a job like that is "other people will find it impressive," however later you open up and say,"Only persue Investment Banking if it's your passion." Well It genuinely is my passion, and economics is not just a superficial job motivated by greed. To reference Anton Kreil, I don't think you truly understand money.

get back to the topic at hand...
>>
>>36386895
You are a clever idiot m8
You are rare
>>
>>36385233
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.