[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most complete Strength ahtlete /fit/ ? The Rounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: powerrangers.jpg (218 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
powerrangers.jpg
218 KB, 670x377
Who is the most complete Strength ahtlete /fit/ ?

The Rounded back/ Low bar Powerlifter ?
The Dyel Street workout athlete ?
The faggot Bodybuilder ?
The hauty Weightlifter ?
The retarded Crossfiter ?
The fat Strongman ?

Who do you chose ?
>>
>>36381746
stanjkman
>>
There is a reason only one of those sports is in the olympics m8
>>
File: US Marine running in water.jpg (1 MB, 1484x1496) Image search: [Google]
US Marine running in water.jpg
1 MB, 1484x1496
>>36381746

The US Marine
>>
>>36381746
Track and field athletes are number one most athletic people.
Boxers are number two.
Crossfitters are number three.
Strongmen, power lifters and bodybuilders are very low on the list.
I'm a bodybuilder, and I think crossfit is dumb, but they can move weights had and fast and have good endurance and cardio.
>>
>>36381801
>Putting crossfit before Weightlifting.
>Professional weightlifters are better at crossfit than Professional crossfitters keeeeeek
>>
>>36381778
>marines
>swole
pick 1
>>
>>36381746
Kek I remember this thread
>>
>>36381801
>strongmen not at or near the top
Intothetrashitgoes
>>
>>36381870
Not being able to run more than 5k is a sign of not being athletic m8
>>
>>36381817

The criterion was the most complete, dumbass. And Marines are jacked, look at Drill Instructors or any of the ones they use in the PFT instrucitonal videos. There are even powerlifters in the Marines, in fact that's how Alan Thrall got started. And find me any of the others that can do 20 dead-hang pullups.

OP what your list is missing though is gymnasts.
>>
>>36381896
You realize strongman is *mostly* cardio right?
>>
>>36381808
Crossfitters aren't better at weightlifting, but they're better at running 1.5k in between weightlifting. They're also better at a bunch of other random shit that comes into a complete picture of athletics.
That's also why Strongmen are low on the list; they can move lots of weight around, and have reasonable Mobility, but I doesn't have a lot to do with overall athletics, because men with 280 and up pounds to move around don't have the same kind of athletic Mobility as ANYBODY in an Olympic sport.
>>
>>36381746
A soldier from the FFL.
>>
>>36381746

Depends on how seriously each one takes their sport. That said the strongman and oly lifters are probably the most well rounded athletes in terms of strength, cardio and mobility.
>>
Easy answer :

Strongest and most explosives : Olympic weightlifter (yes someone able to do a clean pull with 250 kg is stronger than a retard doing a 400 kg rounded back dl
Strongest when it comes to bodyweight exercices : gymnasts
Most complete athletes : track and field
>>
>>36381746
the rugby player
>>
>>36381982
>with 250 kg is stronger than a retard doing a 400 kg rounded back dl
Are you saying clean 250kg? So we're talking about the absolute elite of either sport
>round back
Kek, you don't pull 400kg with an unsafe spine position, round or not
>>
>>36382057
Clean pull, not clean
>>
>>36382070
So you're saying deadlifting 250kg with a slightly different grip and stance is more impressive than 400kg with optimal setup for a real deadlift? What manner of memery is this? Nobody actually is this dumb and posts on 4chan are they?
>>
>>36382057
I agree with you
Though, I pulled 240 with a disgusting rounded back and I now pull 210 with a good position and I feel that this is way harder

Pulling 210 with a good form is stronger than pulling a disgusting 250.
>>
>>36382086
Nah m8 he is talking about an exercice used by weightlifter, it's like a dl but when the bar passes the knee you accelerate it and pull the bar till your belly button
>>
>>36381746

Powerlifting and strongmen are currently the most complete fullbody strength sports. Weightlifting, while also being great, doesn't rely on balanced fullbody strength for the competition lifts (for the most part).

Fighting, crossfit, bodybuilding - those aren't strength sports.
>>
>>36382101
But that's not even a measurable movement

That's just triple extension. At least compare complete movements
>>
>>36381912
>muhrines are jacked
>Alan thrall

Are you even trying?
>>
>>36381767
This really.

Oly lifters are some of the only strength athletes that can perform the movements from each discipline rather proficiently. They can deadlift, do muscle ups, row a shit ton, have amazing balance, and is quick and powerful as shit
>>
>>36381778
my body dis-morphia must be bad because that dude looks like a skinny fat with just a little bit of muscle
>>
>>36381767
This T B H SENPAI
>>
>>36381778
How long would it take to achieve that body? 1 year?
>>
>>36381808
>professional
>crossfitters

wew
>>
>>36382133

Problem?
>>
>>36382741

Depends on your starting point but yeah 1 year seems reasonable.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.