[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soylent diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Soylent_drink.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Soylent_drink.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I'm considering drinking soylent for a month
I've done juicing and vegan but I'm interested in how this would turn out
What are your thoughts?
>>
File: faithnômôre.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
faithnômôre.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
Real men, like the guy in this pic, eat real food
And what a man he is...
>>
Go for it brah. Keep us updated. Make a Soylent General. I have been really intrigued by the idea of trying it myself. Perhaps even doing a DIY recipe with a focus on body building.
>>
>>36379485
>>36379527
Utterly rekt pham
>>
Post ingredients
>>
>>36379485
>I've followed two diet fads already but there's another trend I haven't posted about on Instagram yet, should I go for it? Only for a month of course, just long enough for everyone to notice

Just drink bleach instead
>>
File: 1449982489669.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449982489669.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
As >>36379535 said pls do dis. This could be a new thing but a lot of people (me included) don't have the dough to test out every new thing. Very intredasted.
>>
>>36379485
>juicing
>vegan
>soylent

you might be retarded anon
>>
>>36380471
>i cant afford to try soylent

It's probably cheaper than normal food, just admit you dont have the balls.
>>
>>36379535
A guy on leddit already did it.
>>
>>36379485
I won't drink soylent until they begin to utilize authentic ingredients.
>>
>>36379485
How many "meals" are in that one bag? It might be cheaper just to get a few home, and add one as a meal, each day.
>>
>>36380610
Each bag is 2000 cals
>>
>>36380593
as opposed to counterfeit ingredients?
i assume you mean "natural" non synthetic ingredients?
>>
>>36379485
Is there added fiber in this or will your bathroom visits be a little more exciting than usual?
>>
>>36380690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKVj4l5GU4
>>
>>36379485
causes gyno
bad protein
>>
>>36380700
Source faggot?
>>
It's not so bad if you can get past the taste and texture, it is like eating thick hemp cake batter.
>>
If you live in the EU, do Joylent instead. I have used it to replace school lunches because calorie counting autist. They taste ok and have ok macros.
>>
>>36380710
>>36380700
is true, 60g of soy prtoien a day.

>>36379485
>>36379535
I've been doing DIY for around 13 months now. It's fucking great, I've learned lots along the way.

When I take food days, those also happen to be the days I don't see gains. I am by no means huge, and was boxing competitively for half of the 13 months, so I didn't get much stronger. But my lifts go up very consistently and nicely when I stick to it (fucking science). Brand name soylent is overpriced, shit tier protein wise, and low calorie. Do DIY.

Lmk if you want my recipe or have any questions. Oh and if you actually do it, make sure to chew tough gum every few days so you dont lose your jaw (nobody told me this).
>>
>>36381416
>Lmk if you want my recipe
Yes please
>>
>>36381436
https://diy.soylent.com/recipes/proats-variant-6

my current recipe. tastes bretty good.
>>
>>36381416
>When I take food days

This is so fucking autistic holy shit.
>>
You will want to take an additional fiber supplement. The "fiber" in Soylent is actually maltodextrin, which won't, uh, "get the job done".

And by that, I mean, it will leave you so fucking constipated, you'll be sitting there on the shitter just straining away. Your only desire in life will be to finally plop out a nice, healthy, firm shit, but it won't happen. It will be like your asshole has a fucking cork in it.
>>
>>36381642
the only thing thats autistic is you projecting. ive been on plenty of dates and talked to girls about it, it only becomes autistic when you attach the image you have of people on this board to it.
>>
>>36381675
newer soylent has no maltodextrin. also, brand name is shit.
>>
>>36381685
>ive been on plenty of dates and talked to girls about it

Lol i bet they you're soooo cool when you tell them that, ever get a second date from those girls there buddy?
>>
I use soylent instead of breakfast mond - friday and I drink some throughout the day to get more calories in. Works fine tastes ok if I put some chocolate syrup in.
>>
>>36381747
lol keep projecting buddy
>>
>>36382031
>le projection meme

Nice one pal you sure showed me!
>>
>>36379527
Uggghhh hnnnggg. Mike Patton always makes me weak in the knees. Could you post more of this Adonis beauty please?
>>
>>36382054
>trying to put down people on a mongolian throat singing forum
>you're autistic, n-not me
>>
File: u mad.png (129 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
u mad.png
129 KB, 320x320
>>36382064
>>
>>36380471

>please be in athens
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.