[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eye bags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
how do I remove these fit?

pic related, it's me
>>
>>36375283
Don't think you can. I have worse than that but it's genetic, my mother has them. Some girls are into it so who cares
>>
I have them too

You look mysterious, just tell people you drive
>>
>>36375283
Fuck that shit dude you look hardcore. And I mean it in a good way, like a fucking Helghan or something.
>>
>>36375311
>Helghan

?
>>
>>36375283
I heard cold helps. I had a friend who was a model and on days before his photoshoots he'd take ice cubes or spoons he keeps in the fridge and put them on his eyes. Same reason they put cucumbers and shit on your eyes at the spa.
>>
i honestly find the aesthetic they bring attractive.
>>
OK, people are saying this is attractive, but to be honest, it smells of girls telling their fat friend she's "beautiful just the way she is".

The guy isn't saying he's going to kill himself over this, he's just asked how to fucking get rid of them. He didn't ask for condescension.

So in short - Surgery. Not expensive (compared to many cosmetic surgeries) and relatively simple and easy to recover from.

I seem to have dodged a genetic bullet with mine, but I think they're in the mail.
>>
>>36375305
>>36375311
>>36375521
sorry guys I dont find them attractive, that's why I wanna get rid of them

>>36375552
I think surgery is not an option m8 :(
>>
Try changing diet up... Eat fruit something ... how is your sleep schedule? You stressed often? I don't know but you look fine
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 880x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 880x416
I have these bags bad
>>
>>36375655
>Try changing diet up...
going iifym for 3100 cals a day, I think that is in check

>Eat fruit something ...
I do

>how is your sleep schedule? You stressed often?
5-6 hrs a day, normal work-stress, not too much desu
>>
>>36375283
Hey asshole you killed Dumbledore
>>
>>36375323
The 'Bad Guys' from the Killzone series.
>>
Vitamin d and beta carotene might help but I am an armchair doctor
>>
>>36375283
It's genetic. There's no cure, only treatment. Get this makeup called concealer. Some girls from my college are gonna help me find one that fits with my skin.
>>
>>36375872
o
>>
I read that sleep and fluid intake play a big part of bags. Sleep more and drink more water. Also eat less sodium so you don't retain water.
>>
>>36376197
sleep, water
do these
>>
>>36375283
Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the prince, but I'm still your superior as a paladin!
>>
>>36376484
this quote is from..?
>>
>>36376825

WC3
>>
>>36376915
I am malganis, I AM A TURTLE
>>
>>36375552
That's different though, man. No one besides a small minority truly find fat people attractive. Those that do are usually black men and fetishists.

But girls often get wet over the tall dark and handsome thing and bags under the eyes sort of go with that. Granted, OP's are bit much but still.
>>
>>36375283
Sleep more, preferably more than 9 hours a day, and drink more water
>>
>>36375283
doesn't really look that bad, you look like hard metal head.
but if you must, good sleep, collagen and tomatoes over your eyes for a couple of days about 30 mins should do the trick
>>
>>36375283
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that 99% of the people on 4chan as a whole have bags under their eyes.
It's a combination of not enough sleep, several hours staring at screens and, in some cases, no enough fluid intake.
Unless you're unlucky and inherited them genetically, which is not very likely, you can fix the problem by changing your daily routine in the above areas.

I heard somewhere that if you leave it too late in your life they can become permanent. Not sure how true that is, I hope it isn't because I haven't made changes yet...
>>
File: 323.jpg (27 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
27 KB, 600x454
>>36375792

You sleep 5-6 hours a day and you wonder why you have saggy eye bags?
>>
>>36375293
I always thought that I had mine because I sometimes go to bed too late, but they never disappeared even when I had a good sleeping rhythm. Two years ago I talked about it with my sister and she has them too, she just puts a layer of make-up on it so nobody can see them.
>>
>>36380771
I noticed that with a friend of mine.
When she took off her makeup for a day, people would ask if she was sick, or if she had a late night.
>>
>>36380768
this tbqh mate
>>
File: sVgPY.gif (488 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
sVgPY.gif
488 KB, 200x149
>>36376197
>>36376219
>>36377164
>>36380728
Proper amount of sleep and water m9
>>
>>36375283
Just wear glasses all the time. It hides them pretty well.
>>
>>36375792
Iifym is dog shit diet senpai. Causes for eye luggage aaare:

>fluid retention from eating too much salt and not drinking enough water
>allergies
>genetics
>not getting enough quality sleep.

Ways to fix include thickening the skin around the eyes using dermarollers and retinol eye cream as well as fixing as many of the above contributing factors as possible.
>>
mine disappeared after i put more importance on getting good sleep and taking cold showers, maybe its a inflammation thing?
>>
>>36382777
Trips of truth. Hence drinking more water and fixing allergies as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
I have serious eye bags aswell m8. Tried this shit, but it didnt really do much imo, but maybe still worth trying? Also tried ice cold spoons under eyes before school, but those sucks in the morning and dont work and feels/is stupid and is troublesome.

So i learned to love them. Also love girls with them
>>
I only get dark circles/bags when I don't sleep enough

Get more sleep
>>
>>36375283

How old are you? just curious
>>
>>36380771
it could just be that the vein network is closer to your skin. maybe you just have thinner skin under your eyes.
>>
>>36375305
Chuckled
>>
>>36380768
>5-6 hours a day
isn't that the average?
>>
I find cold teabags on my eyes get rid of them
>>
>>36384707
that shit doesn't work you stupid nigger
>>
File: 13.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>36384646
Yes. Lazy little bitches that care about their health sleep 7-9 though.
>>
>>36382625
> wanting to look like a nerd

Fuck off

You're as bad as the fags who claim looking like cancer patients (aka bald) isnt ugly

Bald weenies need to leave
>>
>>36384151
>>
you just need to be deathstare mode 24/7 and rake in the women and fear.

embrace the bags
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.