[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Blaha - Breaking News!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: blaha.jpg (84 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
blaha.jpg
84 KB, 833x833
Jason Blaha (56), and father of 0, was found dead in his home gym on March 13, 2016, at 5:50 AM.

Discovered by his girlfriend in his home gym, it was reported that a seven foot barbell had impaled his anus and extended though his massive torso and out his tiny skull. On a nearby sheet of paper were written the words "Barbell Shits 3x10"

It is presumed that he was lying in a position such that his elbows were on the ground and his rear in the air with a barbell's sleeve in his anus. Two 45 pound plates were affixed to the opposite end, so that when he pushed with a shitting motion, he would force the barbell up, then relax to allow it to re-enter his ass. His girlfriend said that he was attempting a new exercise to, quote: "alleviate his extreme butthurt".

Investigators reported that there was no blood at the scene of the accident. Only a pool of TRT, peptides, and ketones was observed.
>>
0/10 didn't even smile, kill yourself.
>>
>>36372415
>ketones

Jason has never produced a single ketone breh :D
>>
File: 1424461011237.jpg (11 KB, 236x209) Image search: [Google]
1424461011237.jpg
11 KB, 236x209
>>36372415
>>
what does /fit/ think about this massive retard? Is he the supreme meme goblin of all aesthetics?? It's almost like he lost the genetic lottery HARD and has devoted his life to making sure no one else looks good.
>>
>>36374485

absolute spastic

>mouthbreather
>lies about being a former mercenary and steroid dealer and training with the CIA
>brags about ugly gf
>went vegan because his ex-wife made him, then stopped after she divorced him
>lives off welfare whilst claiming to be a libertarian
>acts tough then threatens to shoot anyone who would challenge him IRL
>trained and juiced for years, still has shit total and looks like shit
>tells people they have to do squats or they're pussys
>doesn't do squats anymore
>can barely do a pullup
>claims not to be bald
>calls out fake nattys except for the ones he likes

I could literally go on, he's pathetic but somehow has a legion of loyal fans who literally call him 'coach blaha', I don't understand it at all.
>>
>>36374485
He gives decent advice.

He actually tells the truth and doesn't try to tell us bullshit and sell us shit for his own financial gain.

Most youtube fitness people are scam artists and idiots who don't know what they are talking about.

Blaha is one of the few telling it how it is.

Rippetoe and Alan Thrall are some other good guys. Elliot Hulse isn't that bad either.
>>
>>36375068
>tells people they have to do squats or they're pussys
>doesn't do squats anymore

He tells all beginners and performance athletes to squat.

The reason he doesn't squat is because he is already a good squatter, is currently deadlifting every day and has no interest in competing.
>>
>>36375201

he has no interest in competing because he would be obliterated, he still claims to be a powerlifter, he doesn't squat because he's a faggot

also, you respect a guy who lies about being a ex spec-ops mercenary intelligence superhero?
>>
>>36375201
Jason pls go
>>
>>36375235
He hasn't competed since he was in the UK and claims he has no plans to compete in the future. He wasn't terrible when he competed in the UK, he won some medals. But I agree that he will never be a top guy with his genetics.

He doesn't squat because his current programme has him deadlifting every day. Nobody who deadlifts that often is a pussy.

>also, you respect a guy who lies about being a ex spec-ops mercenary intelligence superhero?

He worked as a private military contractor or something like that. It is an entirely plausible story but largely irrelevant. I like him because of what he contributes to my fitness knowledge and nothing else.
>>
>>36374485
His ICF program is decent, and his "How To Gain Muscle Mass Rapidly" video should be required viewing for anyone starting lifting.

But as /fit/ has said before, and I'm sure will say now, he's just condensing commonly known advice. His ICF program is just a variation on SS/SL with some accessory work.

The reason /fit/ hates him is the utter shit he supposedly spouts. I've never really watched much of his other stuff so I'm not too familiar with it.
>>
>>36375292

jesus christ you've drunk the kool-aid

His competition performance was shit considering how long he's been training and amount of PEDs

his fitness info is all just drawn from google, even his beginner program is just SL 5x5 with accessory movements thrown in.

If you actually think that he was a private military contractor then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>36375337
>But as /fit/ has said before, and I'm sure will say now, he's just condensing commonly known advice.

The problem is that his advice is not commonly known.

>His ICF program is just a variation on SS/SL with some accessory work.

That's because heavy compound lifts in multiple sets of 5 reps has been proven to be the most effective method for gaining strength.
>>
File: sixtysix.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
sixtysix.jpg
490 KB, 1920x1440
>>
ICF is probably the best program I ever used to gain strength but don't know much about the guy personally.
>>
>>36375373
>His competition performance was shit considering how long he's been training and amount of PEDs

I disagree. He isn't a top level athlete because he lacks the genetics, but for his age he is strong as fuck. Stronger than most people who train. Just weaker than a select few athletes that compete in powerlifting.

>his fitness info is all just drawn from google, even his beginner program is just SL 5x5 with accessory movements thrown in.

It's all good advice though. He collects all the best knowledge and gives that information to his subscribers.

SL 5x5 is a good programme because it is based on earlier programmes that were highly effective. Taking an idea that works and spreading the message is a good thing.

>If you actually think that he was a private military contractor then you're a fucking retard.

There are a lot of PMCs in the US. It is highly plausible. I never said that I believed it, just that it isn't proven to be bullshit yet.
>>
Daily reminder Jason Blaha raped and murdered a 9 year old Filipino girl in 1998.
>>
>>36375493
The CIA is brutal sometimes. I couldn't do the things he had to do for his country.
>>
>>36375462

I know there are lots of PMCs but they hire ex-military personnel. Blaha was never in the military. He also claims to have trained with the CIA at 'the farm' in langley (the farm is not in langley), and that his past is 'classified' and illegal for people to look into.

Also he owns a entry-level AR-15, shoots like a retard and claims that he knows how to kill someone and frame someone else for the crime.
>>
>>36375522
KILLING ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY

but yeah if you slap my gf's ass I'll kill you because of teeeeexaaaas laaaaaaw
>>
>>36375462
>>36375567
I probably haven't watched every video where he talks about being a contractor. One that I saw, I assumed he was a rentacop for some company inside US, maybe in oil industry. Using his skils from Call of Duty, he managed to elevate that sounding like he was a bonafide mercenary with PTSD and whatnot.
>>
I actually met the blahautist and I realized he isn't as autistic as every claims him to be. He told me that he plays an exaggerated version of himself for the camera cuz yt money and doesn't mind the trolls cuz also yt money. I guess he was tryna tell me that he was just trolling the fitness community. Chill dude would do deadlifts with.
>>
Blaha was created by the United States government to be a meme out of sheer failure he is a spastic hologram and the government finally did him dirty because he was getting out of control with his delusional weightlifting advice
>>
>>36375601
this is why I love texas
>>
>>36372415
I haven't been here for more than 6 months, he finally looks like he lifts, did he get tired of being bullied and switched to a proper stack?
>>
>>36375068

Ok your claiming he's lying. Post Proof he's lying. Prove he is collecting welfare.

Also, it isn't exactly uncommon for guys to work for big private contract Merc organizations like Blackwater. He never claimed he worked for the CIA.

Given he is almost 40 what do you think he did? Just play video games in his Mom's basement until he decided to make a youtube channel?
>>
>>36381684
That's EXACTLLY what we think you did.

>He never claimed he worked for the CIA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs
Yes, you did.
>>
>>36372415
> try hard
> fails hard
Nuice job op
>>
>>36381684
He's literally said himself that he's on disability welfare
>>
>>36382678
Isn't he on a US pension for veterans or something like that?

When he was in the UK he said he was getting money from the US Government, which makes it unlikely that he was claiming standard welfare.
>>
File: 1455664784462.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455664784462.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>36372415
P bad tbqh familia
>>
>>36382732

He's not a veteran though. He posted on fb before about getting his disability and Medicare or w/e but I cba to trawl through his fb to find it again.
>>
>>36375154
he creates controversy for hiw own financial gain anyway faggot, his most watched videos is him shitting on other people, when you make a living out of that you deserve everything that comes you
>>
>>36381684
>Given he is almost 40 what do you think he did? Just play video games in his Mom's basement until he decided to make a youtube channel?
100000% yes
>>
>>36381684
>what do you think he did? Just play video games in his Mom's basement until he decided to make a youtube channel?
pretty much, yea... Sounds about right
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.