[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: you suggest me exactly how little calories i can eat a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.jpg (1 MB, 2367x1938) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
1 MB, 2367x1938
pic related is my gut im a manlet (5'6 175lbs) with nothing to live for its do or die time. ive cut before so i know what im doing dont sticky me what i want suggested is the lowest amount of calories i can eat without fucking my shit up. i plan to do some light lifting daily with some cardio thrown in there. i plan to aim for 1200 calories should i just fucking do it
>>
>>36367733
Shit I have a smaller version of that.

What do I do with it guys?
>>
Lol depends on your BW and obviously TDEE estimate

But if your cut is too aggressive you won't have the energy to lift enough to secure your gains, so never aim for more than 1000 deficit ABSOLUTE MAX

500 is optimal. Take it slow, feel good. You got a deadline or sumshit?
>>
File: 0210 - phsiFKf.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0210 - phsiFKf.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>36367804
im not actually going to the gym so lifting heavy wont be happening it will be light weight shit(i have dumbells and ez curl bar), body weight exercises and stationary bike.

im not on a deadline im just sick of living my life in limbo i want to lose this gut asap instead of the recommended 1 or 2 lbs a week. i just dont want to starve myself and get loose skin that would be worst case scenario but ive seen enough seasons of survivor to know 30 days of low calorie activity will work pretty good. ill be no doubt taking in more protons then survivors
>>
>>36367733
Stop drinking you fat fuck
>>
>>36367877

ok so actually go to the gym and lift heavy shit then??

more muscles more calories burned, more strength more confidence
>>
>>36367733
Hell of a beer gut, must've taken some time to bulk that much.
>>
>>36367979
>>36367999
It's not from drinking!

YOU FAGS DON'T KNOW ME!
>>
File: 155.jpg (274 KB, 1950x1686) Image search: [Google]
155.jpg
274 KB, 1950x1686
>>36367979
>>36367999
i actually dont even drink op pic is the result of 3 years of eating whatever and bingeing on chocolate. pic related is where i started before getting fat

>>36368010
why would you just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>36368010

So if it's not booze are you pregnant?
>>
>>36367733

I am currently making progress by compltely stopping sweets and bread. This combined with cardio is guaranteed to get you progress. Also get L carnetine or get a fat reduction belt. If you are too poor to afford that, take a bunch of grocery plastic bags and do your work outs with them around your belly.
>>
File: 64128899.jpg (95 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
64128899.jpg
95 KB, 400x400
>>36367733
>>
>>36369368
This. Cutting out sweets and starchy foods like bread and pasta has helped me with appetite control and more easily maintaining a cut.
>>
>>36367733
What a coincidence, I happen to be a 5'6 manlet myself.

From past experience, strict 1500-1700 calories of mostly meat & veggies only while doing decent compound routine + 30 minutes of light cardio three times a week. Kept me lean at 160lbs. I gradually increased from there over the course of two years until I was eating more normal meals at 2000-2400 calories a day & lean at 185lbs.

If you just want quick results like this >>36367877 implies, also from past experience-
1300-1500 calories chicken & broccoli with fruit for carbs. Strictly light bodyweight & cardio exercises 5 times a week for 30 minutes each. You'll feel like shit but drop down to 150 within a month. You'll also see a noticeable loss in strength, so expect an additional 1-2 months of proper eating to build back up to your current base without fat.

However, as someone who also fattened up & is in the process of working back down I strongly recommend just eating cleaner & adding more cardio/endurance work. It might take 6 months to get as lean as you want, but it's easier to stick with, no sudden weight gain from drastically changing diets, and you'll be all around better.
>>
How to avoid getting a gut like that when you are bulking? I am trying to gain weight, and my gut is growing. I need to eat more, but I don't want a gut.
>>
That gut suggest some kind of food alllergy. GI distress. You might of developed later in life and that's why it's so noticeable. Maybe a gluten allergy. But something not normal. Curing calories isn't the answer. Good luck.
>>
>>36369368
>Also get L carnetine or get a fat reduction belt. If you are too poor to afford that, take a bunch of grocery plastic bags and do your work outs with them around your belly.
what the fuck?
>>
>>36367733
stop drinking beer.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.