[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I bought a part of lifting gloves today, /fit/. When do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Faggotmitts.jpg (97 KB, 1015x824) Image search: [Google]
Faggotmitts.jpg
97 KB, 1015x824
So I bought a part of lifting gloves today, /fit/. When do I receive my complimentary bear to fuck me in the ass?
>>
>>36365886
Well I'm a bit drunk so you'd have to come over here for that
>>
>>36365886
Gloves are the fedora of /fit/
>>
>>36365886
pair* Fucking hate making typos.
>>
>>36365906
Why does /fit/ hate gloves so much?
>>
>>36366005
rough, calloused hands are seen as a sign that a guy is strong and manly

gloves keep your hands nice and smooth, and anything that suggests that you don't lift (i.e smooth hands) is seen as bad

that and they're usually worn my young manlet skellys who don't want to hurt their hands
>>
>>36366286
>rough, calloused hands are seen as a sign that a guy is strong and manly

This is just the kid of shit a faggot would say, why don't you admit when your boyfriend is fucking you in the ass you like the feel of his rough hands gripping your ass and jerking you off.

It's your fetish you can like anything you want, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to do the same thing faggot.
>>
>>36366302
dude, learn how to take a joke, jesus
>>
>>36366302

damn dude

those are some strong insecurities you're working with there
>>
>people get calloused hands from the gym

Lol "manly"

Grip the bar properly you cucks
>>
>>36367065

maybe when you move past 140 deads you'll start getting callouses as well, anon
>>
>>36365886
Those look so comfy.
>>
Embrace those power gauntlets with fists as tight as the cunt you wish your dick was in
>>
File: IMG_20160307_214641580.jpg (752 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_214641580.jpg
752 KB, 2592x1456
>>36365886

>using meme gloves
>not using lifting mittens

Pic related, it's one of my lifting mittens.
>>
>>36366286

>rough, calloused hands are seen as a sign that a guy is strong and manly

which lasts as long as the moment you get a gf (or bf) and they hate the feeling of your rough hands during foreplay

but I agree that you can't progress on deads without ditching the gloves
>>
>>36366005
Gloves slip, chalk and some natural callous is better for grip. You shouldn't get excessive out of control callouses if you take care of your hands with even a basic level of lotion use, while masturbating for example.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.