[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 Scoop = 35g is: >140 Calories >Total fat 2g >Cholestrol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 14362191.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14362191.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
1 Scoop = 35g is:
>140 Calories
>Total fat 2g
>Cholestrol 70mg
>Sodium 60mg
>Potassium 190mg
>Carbs 4g
>Protein 25g
>15 Buckaroos for the whole thing

What do you guys think of this generic Target Brand Whey Protein? I'm thinking of getting this desu
>>
>>36354701
Thats alot of cholesterol
>>
all whey are the same, just buy the cheapest one
>>
Are you just looking to get a bit more protein? There are cleaner powders out there.

It's probably mostly a whey concentrate, but for extra bulking calories, go nuts.
>>
>>36354701
basically cheaper bodyfortress without the creatine
get it if you want
>>
OP here, I'm just looking around to find my first whey protein shake and I want some bang for my buck
>>
It's probably fine unless there's some extreme amino spiking.

Speaking of that, i heard Walmart protein did a lot of that. I read the label and it basically said it has 30g of complete protein and the extra amino acids don't count towards the 30g.
>I don't know how to read amino acid profiles, there's 23 of them ffs
>>
>>36354745
nah walmart has solid 30 gram preotein
it's a huge scoop and has creatine in it
>>
What's a good protein to get from vitamin shoppe?
>>
How many pounds for 15 bucks
>>
>>36354750
Just looked at the label again. I see BCAAs but no mention of creatine. It's six star whey isolate, to be clear.
>>
>>36354735
>I want some bang for my buck

nigga you realize whey is pretty much sugarless milk in a powder form right ?
It's an alternative for people that are too poor to afford meat other food high in protein, but that's it
>>
>>36354758
>>
>>36354803
I've seen the creatine whey at walmart
>>
>>36354701

How many pounds is is
>>
>>36354979

That's not bad
>>
All of them are protein, but the cheap ones always taste like shit. just get ON whey ffs, it isn't that much more expensive. 6.5 lbs for 58 bucks cmon.
>>
>>36354701
Macros are fine. What you pay for is mixability and flavor.
>>
>>36355084
I'm inclined to agree. I used the Target stuff for like 6 months and it tastes ok but not that great.
>>
>>36354803
>>36354758
>>36354745
Wasn't there an issue where the 30g Six Star protein just mixed random amino acids together and actually only had like 19g of usable protein?
>>
>>36354701
I don't know anon. I only take Vega One.

I'm not a vegan. I just like good protein profiles, lower calories, and vitamins and vegetables thrown in for good measure.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.