[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>vegans say humans are the only animals to drink milk of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Milking.jpg (107 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
Milking.jpg
107 KB, 640x499
>vegans say humans are the only animals to drink milk of another animal
BUT THEY ARE WRONG
>Some species of ants farm aphids, protecting them on the plants they eat, eating the honeydew the aphids release from the terminations of their alimentary canals. This is a mutualistic relationship. These dairying ants milk the aphids by stroking them with their antennae.
>Some farming ant species gather and store the aphid eggs in their nests over the winter. In the spring, the ants carry the newly hatched aphids back to the plants. Some species of dairying ants (such as the European yellow meadow ant, Lasius flavus) manage large herds of aphids that feed on roots of plants in the ant colony. Queens leaving to start a new colony take an aphid egg to found a new herd of underground aphids in the new colony. These farming ants protect the aphids by fighting off aphid predators.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphid#Ant_mutualism

VEGANS BTFO!
>>
>taking vegan pseudoscience arguments seriously
Might as well debate Petards
>>
>ants
>animals
>not insects
>one example
>implying
>>
Ants are fucking awesome. I wish I could fuck an ant.
>>
File: Atta3a.jpg (135 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
Atta3a.jpg
135 KB, 600x409
Oh, and raw vegans are also BTFO because ants can even FARM CROPS! Cuz ants are based and smart as FUK!

>Ant–fungus mutualism is a symbiosis seen in certain ant and fungal species, in which ants actively cultivate fungus much like humans farm crops as a food source. In some species, the ants and fungi are dependent on each other for survival. The leafcutter ant is a well-known example of this symbiosis. A mutualism with fungi is also noted in some species of termites in Africa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant%E2%80%93fungus_mutualism
>>
>>36353094
insects are animals u tardo
>>
>>36353070

I have them in my garden. Can confirm.
>>
>>36353070
I have no opinion on milk or vegans, but I fucking hate ants and aphids. Fucking worst cancer to my pepper plants and blueberry shrubs.
>>
>These dairying ants milk the aphids by stroking them with their antennae

l-lewd.
>>
we ants now
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1024x1448
>>36353109
No, you don't.
>>
Do ants have a concept of morality and ethics? Veganism is moral. Meat is not.
>>
The only reason other animals don't is because they can't into agriculture.

If cats could raise cows and milk them, they would drink milk every day.
>>
>>36353506
Morality and ethics are a product of society. They're about as "natural" as wealthy piano gains.
>>
>>36353531
And our society is a product of evolution. A natural phenomenon
>>
>>36353070
youre right! thats 1/100000 vegan arguments proved wrong!!! GG
>>
>>36353094
>one example
why would you need more than one example to counter the statement that humans are the ONLY creature that drinks other animals' milk.
>>
>>36353661
By your logic everything is natural
>>
>>36354063
It is. What is not considered natural?

>beavers physically manipulate wood to make dams and homes
>bees physically and chemically manipulate wood to make hives
>humans physically and chemically manipulate wood to make homes

>human homes aren't natural though

Literally everything is natural
>>
>>36354097
This desu

People complain that modern medicine is a bunch of chemicals and shiieeeettttt and say that its better to take home remedies and natural shit, not realizing that modern medicine IS home remedies and natural resources purified with machines and being more concentrated to be MORE effective than muh homemade recipe passed down generations.
>>
>>36353439
Lolol
Thank you
>>
File: mfw emma.jpg (132 KB, 566x553) Image search: [Google]
mfw emma.jpg
132 KB, 566x553
>>36353094
>insects aren't animals
>>
>>36353070
Which group is worse: Vegans or Paleo?
>>
>>36353070

Is honeydew milk?
>>
>>36353094
lol nigga, u failed
>>
>>36354159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMvMb90hem8
>>
>>36356033
vegans are louder
>>
>>36356033
if anyone says they are doing either of these diets, i dismiss them instantly. even chicks that mention low carb is am instantly turned off, hands down. my mother who was D1 gymnast in college time said she wanted to try pre-workout.
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>36353070
>aphids are now mammals
Did you even go to school?
>>
>>36353070
How is that even an argument? Only things animals and humans both do are eating, shitting and sleeping.
>>
>>36357251
echoe ()
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.