[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out there's a 99% chance a girl a slept with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Mr._Krabs_in_Shell_Shocked-23.png (782 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Krabs_in_Shell_Shocked-23.png
782 KB, 1066x800
Just found out there's a 99% chance a girl a slept with twice this week has a boyfriend.

Does that make me "Mr Steal Yo Girl" or "lesser side piece"?
>>
>>36352849

it means you fucked a whore, which all women basically are
>>
>>36352879
/r9k/ leave now...
>>
>>36352849
it means you have crabs. pic obviously related
>>
File: 1449280257309.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449280257309.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>36352879

>/r9k/

>>36352849

You aren't necessarily "Mr Steal Yo Girl" or "lesser side piece," she has deep feelings for her boyfriend and wishes he could fuck her well. She likes her boyfriend for what you aren't, and you for what her boyfriend isn't. She sees you as a sexually advanced being compared to her boyfriend, which caused her to lust for you and get that dick. Regardless, the boyfriend is the problem for not meeting her sexual needs... They either need to meet each others needs while monogamous or break up.

This is a reminder to /fit/ that you're gf should cum as much as you do or she's gonna get tired of your bad sexual capabilities and go fuck her Chad.
>>
>>36352894
kek. Also OP you're one if you're better looking than him, the other if you aren't.
>>
>>36352894
both of us shaved pubes

>>36352879
yeah I guess. I was snooping and found her boyfriends twitter, some girl texted him some long ass thing about loving him and being so proud of him this Tuesday. The 1% doubt is the girl who texted him that could be a new gf
>>
>>36352849
Hows it feel to cuck lesser, beta man?

Answer: it feels good
>>
>>36352849
been there done that. dumb girl left her bf for me. then 4 months later I kid you not. started sleeping with some lesbian

wasn't emotionally invested so I didn't care
gj Anon and GL
>>
>>36352993
>>36352954
Idk I didn't have a very chadlike performance, the first time neither one of us finished because my roommate walked in, and the second time I got whiskey dick. I still think she's into it tho and down to come over again after spring break
>>
>>36352849
Just make sure you can beat her BF's ass when he finds out and gets all huffy that his woman is a whore.

>Pro-Tip: Even if you lose, you still fucked his woman.
>>
File: 1456922597176.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
1456922597176.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>>36353020

>after spring break

Hopefully brah but don't wait on this bitch, talk to other females and try to play it like a numbers game... Uni girls switch between guys all the time as you have noticed... Why? They have the option because a flock of men are always at their hilt. You just have to play your numbers by increasing your odds for the same result.

It sounds like you're a freshie too, just have fun man and enjoy slaying while you can. Don't worry about being a sex king as nobody is really a one at your age, just try rubbing the clit in "s" motions trailing downward and back upward (like you're erasing ink off of a whiteboard, you don't gotta press too hard) while you dick her in missionary and don't be a freak about it, do it because it turns you on when you turn her on and you fuck right.
>>
>>36353118
haha ya I know as of right now I didn't plan on wifing her or anything. still going out tonight and trying to find another one like her

thanks for the tip, my game as atrophied lately because I joined a fraternity and I just go up to girls and say "Hey wanna come to my next date party?" and they always say yes and give me their number. I realized this is a shortcut and I forgot what kinda stuff I used to say before, like after the usual "Hey" "what year are you" etc. Any advice on that?
>>
>>36353188

>frat

How is it? What uni do you go to?

I'm at Oregon State, never joined a frat because social retard if I'm around more than one person.

This is where you need to develop some self-confidence and believe in yourself a little bit... Women like to test men at our age and won't think you're a douche/dork/beta if you actually approach and say something decent. In general, how do you think a college girl wants to be talked to? Don't be overly assertive to begin with but be intuitive: just say hello and ask if they're enjoying the party, mention your frat briefly, ask if she's been busy because of classes lately, anything to initiate conversation. Once you get going and have batted a few words back and forth (under the assumption she seems interested) compliment her for something, tell her she makes what she's wearing look nice.

[1/2]
>>
File: 1456372329656.jpg (255 KB, 634x734) Image search: [Google]
1456372329656.jpg
255 KB, 634x734
>>36353295

With the same level of confidence you have in your approach saying "Hey wanna come to my next date party" practice saying something like "Hey, what's your name?" It's gonna be tough but you have to believe in yourself like a brave fool: the joy comes from the act of being courageous and approaching women with something to say and intent, even if she rejects you it should be a smile on your face for trying and being 'alpha' enough to say what you want and be who you want to be.

I mention this specific example because I want to reiterate my belief that you should be almost 'interviewing' her, so now you've got her name right?

Everyone at college is going to ask "What's your major?" next, maybe try "What city do you come from?"

I'm not a PUA cuck or anything, but right here you've got the girl's name and you've got her mentioning her hometown and talking about it. You can drive this into talk about her hometown: "do you miss it?" "what's your favorite thing about being home?" and it's a great way to get her to open up and share a small slice of her life with you, women like this shit as it builds trust and makes her feel that you're willing to listen. After you get going in conversation like this that makes her think highly of you, then compliment her and try (steadily) to escalate the touching, grinding, cute looks, etc.

[2/2]

keep talking to me and I'll keep explaining as much as I can mane
>>
>>36352849
depends on whether or not she keeps talking to you.

did the same thing with my coworker and even after we had a conversation about how fucked up it is but we're still cool, she literally has gone out of her way to avoid me for almost a month now. it's really annoying because i work with her.
>>
>>36352973
>being so proud of him

Lmao, neet been in. Relationship but do girls really say this? Holy fuck that's cringy.
>>
>>36353927
>>36352973
* Lmao never been in a relationship

Typo, friends.
>>
>>36353944
>>36353927

Bump.

Somebody answer me.
>>
>>36354127

people being proud of you is cringey because of your bad relationship with your father
>>
>>36352849
You've got the wrong mindset bro. Even if you are just some lesser side dick, who cares? Not your girl, not your problem.
>>
>>36352879
cheaters are whores.
>>
>>36353397
More please
>>
What does this thread have to do with fitness?
>>
>>36354546
>>36354546
Op is attempting to learn his role in this triangle so he can decide whether or not to pursue a cardio routine to boost his sexual stamina. Fitness, fag.
>>
>>36354329
No it's cringy because you're treating your partner like they're some fucking kid.

>YEAH BABY IM SO PROUD OF YOU!
>>
>>36352849
Go ask her you useless flatulence
>>
>>36354781
>feeling proud of someone is cringey
typical /fit/ autist shill
>>
>>36354781

so you have a problem with your childhood that won't allow you to be proud of yourself?
>>
>>36352849
No its her fault not yours, even if you knew its the girls fault for not being loyal, tell her boyfriend that you fucked her (nicely) and then drop her/impregnate her and drop her.
>>
>>36353397
>>36354517
Taking advice from a guy that just called himself a social retard...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.