[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/old lifters / 23 y.o +
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image_zpsec8bfbb5 (2).jpg (34 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
image_zpsec8bfbb5 (2).jpg
34 KB, 620x388
this is a thread for us older lifters here . how do you guys deal with the slowing of gains or complete reversal of them ?

just turned 24 and noticed my lifts are starting to go down as well as my energy.
>>
You arent old faggot stop being retarded
>>
this has got to be b8.
>>
>>36352437
I wish anon I wish...

biology sucks
>>
>>36352445
I think you are doing something wrong then...what do you eat, maybe not many things, that boost test?
>>
>>36352445
That's not how biology works, faggot.
>>
>24 is old

m8 I'm 23 and in my lifting prime. If you take care of yourself and don't smoke/drink every day like a fucking moron you will be strong and healthy well into your 30s.
>>
File: tfwd.jpg (101 KB, 460x816) Image search: [Google]
tfwd.jpg
101 KB, 460x816
>older lifter
>24
>not b8
>>
>>36352376
>24 is old
You're still young enough to be this dumb, OP.
>>
File: 1455899787821.jpg (221 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1455899787821.jpg
221 KB, 1024x576
>>36352496
>>
25 here, just started lifting
>>
Just hop on gear buddy. Get that good test flowing.
>>
wtf are you taking about OP

I'm 24 (25 in April) and my lifts continue to go up. Maybe you are just a low T beta.
>>
Turned 24 in January and currently have the best physique I've ever had even though I've been lifting since I was 17. My lifts are also at an all time high. You may be low test, op. Srs. Go to the doctor.
>>
File: just guaf my shit up.jpg (65 KB, 594x885) Image search: [Google]
just guaf my shit up.jpg
65 KB, 594x885
>all this oldcel coping
>>
>>36352376
if you were past 30 I'd believe you
either you suffer from some kind of disease, malnutrition or you're just a lazy fuck. are you sure you're not having your period?
>>
>23
>old
>>
this is a troll thread in case any butthurt 29 year olds needed reminding
>>
>>36352828
yeah, so can we get back on topic? should i take test boosters or are there natural ways to raise testostrrone
>>
I'm 34 y-o, 7 years lifting.
I could contribute with great information but instead I'll simply call OP a fucking faggot since he just turned 24
>>
>>36352939
fuck off, grandpa
>>
>>36352376
>just turned 24 and noticed my lifts are starting to go down as well as my energy.
I got bad news for you OP.
You're not old. You're just fat and weak.
It'll just get worse. Kill yourself now while you still have some dignity left.
>>
>>36352376
i know that feel sampai. ever since i turned 25 i can tell my gains slowed down
>>
>>36352376
See a doctor. Either you have cancer and are going to die, or you have hypothyroidism and need a 1 cent pill every day. Either way, coming on 4chan for medical advice was your first mistake.
>>
>24
>old
lol shut up you wank
>>
Please, euros usually peak in size and strength at around 30.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.