[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's wayyy to many opinions on this so I need to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
There's wayyy to many opinions on this so I need to know once and for all, is this shit going to kill my gains and make me fat or not?
>>
There's no calories in there son
>>
>>36349340
But muh insulin or some bullshit?
>>
You're honestly better off drinking regular coke m80.
Drink water.
>>
>>36349340
Apparently the artificial sweeteners can cause a similar response as sugar.
>>
>>36349340
Apparently the artificial sweeteners can cause an insulin response similar to sugar.
>>
You guys are uninformed fgts and wrong.

http://examine.com/faq/do-artificial-sweeteners-spike-insulin/

Drink it if you want OP. No insulin spike. SCIENCE BITCHES.
>>
By popular demand, I did a series of blood glucose tests to determine if a can of Coca-Cola Zero effects my blood sugar. The results were good; my blood glucose at fasting was 84mg/dL and after ingesting ranged from 77-83mg/dL.

Test Data:

1:31 PM, 84mg/dL (fasting)
1:56 PM, 77mg/dL (15mins after ingestion)
2:27 PM, 83mg/dL
3:04 PM, 78mg/dL
3:41 PM, 77mg/dL (2 hours after ingestion)

In conclusion, Coca-Cola Zero does NOT spike my blood sugars.

Product photos and test result graph

Previous tests:

Red Bull (Sugar-free), 8.4 oz
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2s87a7/blood_glucose_test_cocacola_zero_12_fl_oz_355ml/
>>
>>36349400
Yep. Trust examine way more than people around here. As long as it has 0 calories which it does it isn't going to make you fat.

Still awful for your teeth though. I drink a coke zero every once in a while.
>>
>>36349331
It can kill your gains....
The digestive system starts at your mouth and exits at your ass, you either piss it out or shit it out. Theres still lots of acid in pop, and any dentist will tell you not to drink it. Because it can ruin your teeth.

Since the digest system, is a system, all parts of that system need to function properly. If you fuck your teeth up, make no mistake this will impact your digestive system to a degree. That can cause lots of things to happen to the muscles and organs that correlate with the digestive system.

Not the answer you were looking for, but its true shit
>>
>>36350435
>pop
spotted the FIB
>>
>>36350379
Your blood glucose levels fall between the healthy range of 3.9-6.1mmol/L.

Congrats m9.
>>
>>36349331
drinking carbonated anything strips your body of calcium. stick to water, milk, and tea if you really care about gains.
>>
>>36349378
>>36349360
newp.
>>
>>36350435
To make sure diet soda doesn't ruin your teeth immediately drink water after. And swish the water around your mouth. I drink 2L a day and have better teeth than 95% of the population.

I also have a very weak stomach/digestive system so drinking diet soda with caffeine will fuck my shit up, but drinking caffeine free diet soda is no different than water in terms of discomfort.
>>
>am i going to get fat by consuming 0 calories
People that stupid browse this board
>>
>>36349331

I drink them only two times per day and I still losing weight.

So it should be fine drinking them but only for lunch and dinner, rest of the day you either drink sugarfree coffe, tea, soda water or regular water.
>>
>>36349331
Why don't you just drink some fucking water?
Milk?
Protein shake?

Add that fucking mio water flavoring if you have to.
Don't drink soda, diet or not there are plenty of things 100% better to drink.
>>
You won't get fat from it if it's 0 cal but you're still training your body to expect unnecessary sugars and coddling your tongues sweet addiction
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.