[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys bulk? After reading the sticky I came to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How do you guys bulk?

After reading the sticky I came to the conclusion that I need ~3000kcal per day, for a bulk.

But I calculated that a meal I make from a pack of chickenbreast and veggies is about 1000kcal.

With oats and yogurt for dinner I dont even scratch the 2000kcals.

Do I really have to eat a flock of chickens a day to bulk?
>>
>>36347957
you dont have to eat chicken exclusively you damn fool. get more fats and carbs in
>>
>>36347957
>eating a flock of chickens

Do you even know what carbs are anon?
>>
>>36348016
Everyone I know who lifts is preaching low-carb.
>>
>>36347957
Why are u only eating 2 meals? You should be eating 6 times a day if you want to bulk
>>
>>36347957
>~3000kcal per day
>for a bulk
You a manlet? I lose weight if consume under 3200 / day
>>
>>36348036
hum, I'm 183cm@82kg
>>
>>36348032
I don't know, I just wanted to eat much and good things only. But after a 1000kcal meal, I'm stuffed for the rest of the day :\
>>
>>36348036
>implying average recreational lifters have a TDEE of 3200 calories

you're obviously an outlier... MOST people will gain weight on 3000 calories
>>
Nuts and nut butters - eat them
>>
>>36348031
They either look like shit, on a cut, or genetic freaks.

Seriously, people underestimate how much you need to eat to make effective progression. Sweet poatoes, fruits, veggies, rice, bread (inb4 bread thread), put them down.
>>
>>36348050
4500 cal is what you should be doing at your height
>>
>>36348138
kek
>>
>>36348138
Rich is this you?
>>
most people will say hurr durr if it fits in yo macroz, which is true, but you'll feel like shit from eating garbage. i used to do that shit and i felt like complete garbage. tired all the time, sluggish, etc etc.

for bulking id get extra calories from peanut butter, nuts, granola bars, etc. rice cake with some peanut butter on top and a glass of milk is an easy lot of calories.
>>
>acquire whole milk
>consume whole milk
Solved your problem
Personally I eat a minimum of 4 meals per day and drink 3 gallons of milk a week. Snack on mixed nuts and granola
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.