[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1454482373325.png (150 KB, 929x1157) Image search: [Google]
1454482373325.png
150 KB, 929x1157
Hey /fit/

All bullshit aside.. I need some motivation to get back into the swing of things. I miss the mindset and routine of being strong and disciplined emotionally and physically.

Give me your best shit, pics, vids, stories good and bad. Im counting on you guys to bring me back to old me. I thank you in advance.
>>
literally not ever going to make it
>>
>>36344590
start drinking coffee. gives you hell of a lot motivation.
>>
>>36344590
something something motivation is fleeting and unreliable. discipline is habitual something eternal.
>>
>>36344590
I'm losing 2 pounds a week, feel better, think clearer. Normies starting to get envious. You gonna make it breh we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36344618
This. I go for energy drinks mostly because I can't be bothered to make cofee but caffiene is essential.
>>
>>36344608
thanks...

>>36344618
it works briefly

>>36344619
ive had it real good a few years ago, and im sick of being shity. i dont think its habitual.

>>36344623
thanks for the support revy... y-y-you too
>>
tfw went to party college and became a alcohol and got fat again
>>
>>36344639
same, except, casual shift work, and all i do in my free time is drink and hope they dont call me for work the next morning...working 28 days a month.. mfw i have money but nothing else.
>>
>>36344687
i have my fireball and my 30 cheap piss keystone Ice. Ill probably being throwing up my dinner on myself tonight

Im dropping out this year and then working on fixing myself and coming back with more self control and a better awareness of myself and what I want to do. Ill be back to finish up my last 2 years in the future.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJa18mDuL6Q
>>
>>36344710
good for you, just dont get lost. keep your goals in sight. worst thing i did was started smoking and drinking again. cuz now its my only release from the ephemeral doom.
>>
>>36344736
I started off popping oxy and xanny and moved to alcohol
>>
>>36344590
>>
>>36344721
so basic but this is really putting me in a good mood !
>>
>>36344590
Is gymshark a meme brand? My cousin in Sweden fucking loves it, he even got me a sleeveless hoodie from them last Christmas.
>>
>>36344788
7/10 quality, aesthetically pleasant and functional
>>
>>36344755
fucking awesome! keep them coming!
>>
>>36344590
Motivation is a shitty thing to strive for, it accomplishes nothing other than making you feel good about yourself for a short time.

Striving for discipline makes far more sense. Stop trying to find feelgood images and other bullshit and start working on things that will increase your chances and help develop your working towards and accomplishing your goals.
>>
File: 1451580549734.jpg (55 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1451580549734.jpg
55 KB, 960x638
>Imagine being a fat fuck most of your life
>imagine being communicated with at the end of a spear.
>made some friends but out of school you talk to no one
>You're only contact with the world is work and some plebian MMORPG like LOL or dota
>now imagine going to the gym and dieting
>you do some good but mostly squander your hours and gains.
>literally all you do now is count calories
>too many good looking people in public
>one day you go to get some groceries
>notice people give slight looks at you when before no one gave a shit about you
>mostly mom types but you know, its a mire
>realize only difference is 20 lbs
>its superficial and it makes you angry
>you realize all this personality bullshit is just that
>bullshit
>start lifting again.
>get up to your old PRs
>PTs at gym smile when they see you
>you rekindle old friendships
>You don't even bring up the fact you lift
>Holy shit anon!
>wow anon you look so different
>you're not even at 30% but you get your dick sucked on the regular
>you don't even have a personality, anything to talk about with others but, or abs but you're
>You're dead inside but that's alright
>You become cynical and start leading people on into relationships
>become very selective and destructive to their egos.
>make it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.