[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, do I have a firm ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bootie.jpg (19 KB, 225x432) Image search: [Google]
bootie.jpg
19 KB, 225x432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94FoyDsazk

Be honest, please. No sugarcoating and no "being nice".

http://www.strawpoll.me/7049515
>>
>>36342844
Who's this the girl that chose Chad over you

Fucking cuck
>>
>>36342844
What a lovely lake.
>>
>those poll answers

you are putting nice words in our mouths
>>
Only way to tell is by touching it. No touch, no tell.
>>
>>36342863
I am? I thought there were three very different options.

>>36342866
So you can't tell by a video, even?
>>
>>36342889
go to /soc/ or /b/ to attention whore
>>
>>36342910
I'm being nice, just asking a question. Why is it so difficult for you to give a nice reply?
>>
Looks like normal thin young woman butt.
>>
it's a normal, young female ass
>>
>>36342997
>>36343000
Thanks, but what is normal? Is it fit or a bit fat?
>>
>>36343012

cellulite is fat yes
>>
>>36343036
I appreciate you being honest, thank you.
>>
>>36343012
90% of females have cellulite. It is photoshopped out. You do not need to lose weight. Your butt is average which bumps you up to above average due to amount of obesity. You could build more muscle but do not lose weight.
>>
>>36343055
It's average, but if you're posting on /fit/ you probably want to be above average. There's a million resources out there for improving your ass if that's what you decide to do.

I got my ex to start squatting and her ass want from decent to a top tier bubble butt.
>>
>>36342844
>http://www.strawpoll.me/7049515
Posts video 4 years old, clearly not you. FUck off
>>
>>36342844
>all thise "nice" polls
LOSE WEIGHT YOU FAT FUCKING COW

And read the god damn sticky, cheese queen
>>
>>36343098
It is obviously the same anon who makes threads asking if that video game character has a fat ass
>>
FIRM? Not even close. You need to do some:

-Squats of all varieties
-Lunges
-Glute Ham Raises
-Deadlifts and all of their cousins
-Step-ups

It has a good shape, and is not a bad ass, but not firm at all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.