[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Alpha fucks and beta bucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: dondraper-600x330.jpg (42 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
dondraper-600x330.jpg
42 KB, 600x330
Daily reminder that Alpha fucks and beta bucks.
>>
what does that even mean
>>
Daily reminder that OP gets cu,cked on the daily
>>
>>36342004
Alpha struts and beta mutts
>>
>>36342004
Alpha male slam bitchs like hail, beta cucks never get to fuck.
>>
>>36342004
congratulations, your only objective in life is to follow a pre determined role in order to have meaningless sex with meaningless people.
>>
Money talks, "alphas" walk
>>
>>36342022

That Alphas get to fuck the girls for little or no effort and expense. Betas get to wait until the girls are 30-something single moms, then spend a bunch of time, money and energy on dates before they get so much as a handy.

If that makes you angry because it sounds so true, get back in the gym and keep lifting faggot, you haven't made it yet.
>>
What if i sissified u OP

Then i would be Alpha
>>
File: FeelRoom.jpg (409 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
FeelRoom.jpg
409 KB, 1959x1469
>you will never be a tall handsome full head of hair white male

Should I ann hero?
>>
>>36342417
Meh. I'm 27. Not really interested in banging random skanks anymore
>>
>>36342004
>>36342220
>>36342282
Hey "beta" according to r9k here. You all spread this "alpha fux" nonsense, but I'm getting married and banging a hot chick on the regular. It did take me until I started making 6 figures at 32 but I'm no longer a beta virgin. Go suck a cock OP
>>
>>36342417
This. Fucking gymcels have to learn that it's all about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

For fucks sake.
>>
>>36342452
Lmao are you serious anon?
>>
>>36342454
There is no right or bad way to get sluts, as long as your money keeps being yours, then just enjoy the pussy.
>>
>>36342464

agreed as long as you dont have autism
>>
>>36342004
I, Hulk...Hogan, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Hulk Hogan, travel to...WRESTLEMANIA...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Hulk Hogan, show self-pity? DO YOU, Hulk Hogan, try to reason why? Do you, Hulk Hogan, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Hulk Hogan, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Hulk Hogan. Assume the controls, Hulk Hogan. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, HULK HOGAN! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Hulk Hogan, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Hulk Hogan, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Hulk Hogan, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, HULK HOGAN!

You, Hulk Hogan, must self-destruct so that you will know, Hulk Hogan, who is...The Chose One. FOR HULK HOGAN, I am not the Chosen One...that you speak of. I am not. I, Hulk Hogan, am...the only...one...
>>
>>36342004
What if I pay prostitutes?
>>
File: ultimate warrior.jpg (52 KB, 624x388) Image search: [Google]
ultimate warrior.jpg
52 KB, 624x388
>>36342491
Based
>>
>>36342479
Yeah, I make sure to keep her spending in check. She's was pretty financial independent when I met her because she receives a child support check every month. But thanks for the words bro.
>>
>>36342509
Wait a second, child support? Forget everything I said, you're a cuck man. Why do you aim for single mothers? You'll end like the dude who tells wife's sons greens.
>>
>>36342509
this is bait
>>
>>36342547
What? She has a nice personality and she's a good mom. Her ex was a deadbeat and an asshole. The past is behind her and she let me know she's looking for a real man. Besides, her kids kinda grew on me
>>
>>36342677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cio4tljeKuY
>>
>>36342417
Yeah yeah. I'm 6'00'' super lanklet dyel (just started) skely faggot boy and yet somehow have a fucking gorgeous 10/10 gf who i regularly have violent and satisfying sex with, because, you know, women are people and sometimes they like you for being an intelligent and dynamic human being and not just because you're lE aLpHa

I've loved and been loved by 4 beautiful women.

How many empty blowjobs does it take to replace meaningful emotional connection? Is it better to be a cool hot alpha stud, obsessed with your masculinity based sense of ego, or a good fucking person, giving love to a lover quite deserving of it?

being alpha doesn't matter.
>>
>>36342464
Just get a fucking trip antifitnessman.
>>
>>36342677
Another guy went balls deap in your girl and busted deep inside. She probably came too. He busted so deep inside she was pregnant before he left the house. Now your raising another man's offspring. The story of the ultimate beta cuck.
>>
Don wasnt alpha.
>>
>>36343578
> Giving love
What are you, a fucking faggot?
>>
File: 1.png (11 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1.png
11 KB, 120x120
>discussing life philosophy on a board where the average anon is 18 or 17
>>
>>36346048
I'm 24. Getting tired of women stuck in the college mentality of partying and riding new cock.
>>
I am the unemployed loser that is bagging your wife while you are at your hotshot engineering job. Enjoy raising my kids cuck
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.