[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: effects-of-steroids.jpg (28 KB, 245x173) Image search: [Google]
effects-of-steroids.jpg
28 KB, 245x173
What are the long-term effects of steroids? And I mean pills and the harder stuff like injections and stuff. Whenever I hear stories like I went from a 2 pl8 to a 4 pl8 bench in 3 months using roids I'm like...-.- Gimme that stuff! Now! I don't want to compromise on health for strenght and looks, but Arnold's still alive, right!?
>>
>>36341086
>doing steroids
ENJOY YOUR OSTEOPOROSIS, LOL
>>
>>36341118
You just reminded me why I left this god forsaken hell hole in the first place. Thanks for reminding me!
>>
>>36341086
You sound exactly like the person who shouldn't be taking steroids.
>>
>>36341086
>Arnold's still alive, right?!
Yea, on heart number 2
>>
>>36341148
this t.b.h f.a.m
>>
File: smug.png (48 KB, 349x448) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
48 KB, 349x448
>>36341086
> I'm like...-.-

You should like, consider suicide
>>
>>36341148
I will tell you this: if that shit wasn't harmful at all, I'd be the biggest roider the world has ever seen! Probably not, but you get my point. I hate lifting the same weight as someone on juice.
>>
>>36341149
Tell me more. Did he ever have a heart-attack?
>>
>>36341086
Why do you think a 4 plate bench is going to make your life better?
>>
>>36341210
Because I think my wrestling and BJJ would be a little more convincing strength-wise when I can put up about 70kgs more.
>>
>>36341234
Are you going/already pro?
>>
>>36341210
I also highly suspect fighters taking them. When tested, they can make sure they're not on a cycle anymore, right? Shouldn't be that hard. Cyclists have taken them ever since the Tour the France started. Why not join the destruction of self? To get back on track: how harmful are they really? The documentaries provide juicy pics and cheap laughs, but are hardly informative, wouldn't you agree anon?
>>
>>36341118
>injecting gay bigger jizz just to be a manlet

Mr bones wild ride never ends
>>
>>36341261
Only pro fighters like to have more strength after all. Go back to /b/, it's your home.
>>
File: 1309973852002.png (32 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1309973852002.png
32 KB, 344x326
>>36341277
>tfw didn't start gay nigger jizz injections early enough to escape 5'10" territory
>>
File: 1452617856877.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452617856877.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
>>36341271

>Tour the France
>>
>>36341271
You shouldn't be looking to documentaries for facts.
>>36341280
I'm asking you if you're making a career out of this. If not, it seems a bit excessive to shoot artificial hormones in your ass just to impress your wrestling buddies. But I doubt I'm going to change your mind, you seem like a complete fucking idiot.

The side effects are very little to none. Just make sure you hit an artery. The bigger the better.
>>
>>36341320
That's why I asked /fit/ to ask for serious advice from geniuses like yourself. Thanks for enlighting me. /fit/ never fails to deliver. And for that, I am very grateful.
>>
>>36341339
It takes a genius to make a thread about a topic, which already have an eternal general thread...

I sincerely hope you get hit by train. Take care you retarded fucking idiot.
>>
I started on gear at age 22, now 25. I'm healthy, get bloodwork done, etc. Also know guys in my gym who have been on gear for 20+ years. Some have high blood pressure but they're still alive and kicking. Not saying you can't fuck yourself on gear if you're a dumbass about it though. And you sound like an underage dumbass so it's probably best for you to stay away
>>
>>36341363
He is just looking for justification to shoot gay bigger jizz up his ass to impress the faggots at the local wrestling club.
>>
>>36341361
I wanted attention, but you had the point out the obvious sithlord.
>>
>>36341300
>mfw phone corrected nigger to bigger

>>36341375
>he said it too

That's it, it's bigger jizz now
>>
>>36341375
One cycle can't hurt me right? Snorting coke once, can't hurt me right? What about heroine, I want to look like Conor Mccregor.
>>
Roids will take 10 years off your life on average if properly dosed but they will vastly improve your life. It's up to you whether that trade off is worth it
>>
>>36341086
It depends what you take, but don't take them if you don't even lift.
>>
>>36341707
so... literally injecting God's serum and be alpha forever until 75 y-o, or living life as a beta faggot that dies at 85 y-o.
10 more years of shitting in a diaper while watching afternoon soaps
Tough choice tbqh m80
>>
>been lifting near enough a year
>gone from skelly to kinda average
>no one can tell I lift

Convince me to get on gear. Will going on test improve other aspects of my life other than lifting? Facial hair ect? How do I minimize the side effects?
>>
>>36341707
What is this broscience based on? I guess one could argue that they longer your lifespan because they make you more resilient in general. If you don't pump yourself up to Piana levels of mass obviously.
I mean there are different ways of roiding, assuming Scoons is 'roiding', he's just keeping his test levels in check or something like that. So I imagine that to be actually beneficial to your health at some age.
>>
>>36341707
>I have no sources to back up my claim.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.