[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp /fit/ I have a date with a qt pie tomorrow and coincidentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Halp /fit/
I have a date with a qt pie tomorrow and coincidentally I have a gigantic cyst of acne near my mouth. Is there any way to make it disappear asap?
>>
try toothpaste (it has to be white, no blue/green gel) and put a dab on your zit. Let it rest overnight.
>>
File: her.jpg (665 KB, 5760x3840) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
665 KB, 5760x3840
>>36340609
just reschedule your date m8. she's going to stare at it the entire time and make you very uncomfortable. you don't want that.
>>
>>36340609
brute force
>>
vodka + knife
>>
>>36340609

Lance it if you're not a bitch, dry it out with soap after. Sleep with it covered in soap. Repeat 6-7 times throughout the day. Bottom line is it'll still be visibile but if you lance it properly it won't exacerbate
>>
>>36340672
This is great advice. I lanced one off my butthole just yesterday and you can't even tell unless you're looking with a flashlight.
>>
>>36340646
This. Just say something came up and hit her up when you don't look like a fucking monster.
>>
>>36340647
recursion
>>
>>36340646
this. only got one chance to make a good 1st impression m8. But cancel it asap and not last minute
>>
>>36340646
>>36340704
Alright, this was my plan A. I guess I don't have any other choices. Fuck acne, man. Perfect skin faggots make me jelly. They will never understand.

I'd give 1 or 2 inches of height to avoid having acne at all. Would you, guys?
>>
>>36340609
Concealer, or just colour it in and make it look like a mole and super glue a dark hair onto it
>>
>tfw get them on my neck

Kms
>>
>>36340737
lmao dont cancel. she will think you arent interested in dating, just go with it, if are that worried about it get some concealer (google it) , if its red as shit you can put some hydrocortisone on it. also a derm can give you a shot that will kill it in a couple days. but you should just go regardless. ignore it and dont bring it up. shit happens

- person with cystic acne and gf
>>
A dab of hydrocortisone ointment, cover it with a band-aid, and keep that on overnight. It should shrink it but cystic acne can be a bitch.
>>
>>36340742
A mole is always worse.
>>
>>36340779
either you arent moisturizing enough, or not cleaning it enough. either way if you dont shower at night wash your neck with a washcloth and put some lotion on it after
>>
>>36340784
Nah with a mole she's forced to accept it, just say you're having it removed and it will be gone by your next date, trust me bro

If somehow the date goes to shit put the mole hair in your food and complain
>>
File: rock.jpg (111 KB, 809x933) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
111 KB, 809x933
>>36340827
gross! this is a dinner safe board, asshole. don't talk about that filth while i'm eating!
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 630x420
Put a bandaid on it and don't say anything. Put the onus on her to be weird by asking about it.

If she asks tell her you were working in your car and got brake fluid or something like that on you face and your skin reacted.
>>
>>36340868
Its just a mole anon, if you can't hack that whilst eating then you need to man up! This man has a date with a qt and we need remedies!
>>36340917
This is a good one however instead of a plaster go for duct tape and shape it into a small circle over the spot, press it on and blend it in with concealer and then add a hair sprouting out of the circular duct tape stuck over your spot
>>
>>36340609
Just tell her the truth man. I had a similar situation a few weeks ago. I told her that I wanted to reschedule bc I had a breakout and didn't want to make a bad impression. She said she wasn't that superficial and wouldn't care. Wound up having a good time
>>
>>36340957
don't lecture me about being a man you insecure little bitch. a man wouldn't be asking for pimple advice! know your place, bitch.
>>
>>36341015
I'm giving advice and helping a fellow bro get laid, you're the one wincing and complaining about a lil mole
>>
so what ever witch craft way you choose to deal with it, fucking let it HEAL because its gonna scar and you gonna be left with all these marks on your face.
>>
>>36341030
you're not a dermatologist, little lady. he was given proper advice already. get back to /adv/ you sweaty wizard.
>>
Go out tonight and get some hibiclens from a pharmacy. Leave that on it.
>>
File: 1299271956960.png (19 KB, 395x405) Image search: [Google]
1299271956960.png
19 KB, 395x405
>>36341015
>>
File: damn.jpg (14 KB, 190x236) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
14 KB, 190x236
>>36341015
>>
>>36340609
my gf says get some concealer.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.