[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: God tier abdominal gains Also, weighted crunches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: wheel.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
wheel.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
ITT: God tier abdominal gains

Also, weighted crunches
>>
Nice try
>>
I use two of those to get to work in the morning
>>
>>36337491
I thought it was gimmicky bullshit too

IT'S NOT GIMMICKY BULLSHIT
>>
>>36337498
>weighted crunches
No
>>
Does it get your transverse abdominis?
>>
>>36337460

Weighted crunches

> Look like a spastic
> Require a decline bench to do a half decent joke
> Gives back issues

Just captain chair it up
>>
Cable crunches
>>
>>36337460
I hate that fucking lil bitch
>>
>>36337460
Not sure if by weighted crunches you mean like with a cable and going on your knees and bringing your head down to the floor with the cable behind your head, or what I'm about to describe

>grab empty barbell (45 lbs itself can be a lot if you don't have much ab strength)
>Lay on a declined bench
>position like you're gonna do a decline bench press, barbell up in the air with arms extended
>sit up and go back down, with barbell straight up the whole time.
>>
>>36338531
Ive heard these are god tier but ive never tried.
>>
>>36337460
How much do you guys rep on the ab wheel?

I can do about 15 kneeling, and 5 half-reps while standing. How do I get better at the standing ones? My progress hasn't moves for 2 months, even though I do it 3 times a week
>>
>>36337460
Dragon flag, l-sit, front lever, planche.

>implying you can do them
>>
>>36339768

Can't even do 1 keeling without my back arching
>>
>>36340242
you tried having a proper form by looking videos on utube
at first i placed my foot under the side of the bed to do some assited
>>
File: fedora14.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fedora14.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>36337460
>abs
>>
I have one of these, and i remember it being better than situps, however, i'm a fatty, and people here keep saying that i shouldn't do things like situps or push ups because they do practially nothing for my weight loss, but at the same time i've heard that building muscle helps burn fat (which is why cardio+lifting is considered the best weightloss plan) so is it even worth it for me to pick up this little shit wheel or not? 6ft 2, 290lbs
>>
>>36337460
i held a plate and did sit ups on a decline bench today. idk seemed fine i guess
>>
>>36337460
Fun fact: Abs are made in the kitchen.
>>
>>36340568
It takes a long time for your muscles to grow large enough to have significant effect on BMR.
Abs are relatively small = little effect on BMR regardless.

You eat less to lose weight, you work out to not be a hungry skeleton after the weight loss.
>>
File: 1455796224876.jpg (56 KB, 393x392) Image search: [Google]
1455796224876.jpg
56 KB, 393x392
>>
>>36341123
WTF? $1500 for that piece of crap that you can make with two barbells, four plates and two resistance bands?
>>
File: L-Sit.jpg (41 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
L-Sit.jpg
41 KB, 1000x663
Bitch, please.
>>
Ultimate ab workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQR5Bf4ZJI
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.