[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Introducting skinnyfat DYEL Ken. Never ever try, kids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: AimLow.png (176 KB, 569x586) Image search: [Google]
AimLow.png
176 KB, 569x586
Introducting skinnyfat DYEL Ken. Never ever try, kids.
>>
Only girls play with dolls. This will lower their standards and make us look better by comparison
>>
They made the mistake of assuming boys and girls are the same. When a boy wrestles with body image, he goes to the gym and gets shredded. When a girl wrestles with body image, she gets mad at everyone else for not finding her beautiful the way she is.
>>
>>36327315
/thread

Any decent human will work to make it to the mountain top, a lazy fat fuck beta virgin will claim that where they are stuck at is actually the mountain top and everyone else is wrong
>>
>>36327308
Girls standards are already low for looks anyways.
>>
AMERICA WHY
>>
>>36327315
Yeah they go to the gym and get shredded but a lot of them still have huge body dysmorphia issues. I've seen dudes in the past 5 years I've been lifting on here and the misc thinking they look like shit and jumping on gear, meticulously tracking their diet, spending countless hours in the gym, taking other questionable supplements like DNP and abusing stims, etc. There are a lot of dudes on here and other forums I've talked to who have real issues with this shit, it's holding them back in life more than anything.
>>
Let's compare the two sexes

Males
>Consume copious amounts of protein every day
>Consume copious amounts of calories every day
>Inject themselves with potentially harmful drugs to achieve a certain photoshopped look to their body
>Swallow pesticides to help lose bodyfat
>Goto the gym 5-6 days a week
>Starve themselves down while still lifting 5-6 days a week and taking drugs and doing cardio in order to get lean
>Spend hours online comparing themselves to other lifters on forums/imageboards

Females
>Eat less
>Cry about not being able to eat like a pig

Wow, women really do have it hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36327360
That's actually wrong, wasn't there a research that revealed that most women thought that maybe like 80% of men are "below average".

The point is that they think the average was way higher than it actually is.
>>
>>36327524
It doesn't matter if they think that you're below average, it's that they settle for below average anyways.

Women are retarded, there was a recent study I read (can't be asked to find it again) where women would be more attracted to more androgynous/feminine faces UNLESS they specified what gender the face was first. If they said out loud, "This is a man" and then said if they were attractive or not they were far more attracted to more masculine looking men.

I bring up the study to just show the fact that women are sociopaths who have no fucking idea what they're saying or doing.

That being said vagina is great so there's a balance.
>>
Of course it's the women bitching about Ken's figure
>>
>>36327838

I'm sure there's probably a handful of underachieving numale stay-at-home dads in the mix too
>>
>>36327451
It's been said a thousand times but it's still just as true. Fucking rhinoceros ass bitches eat all fucking day. Fucking fat disgusting fucks.
>>
>>36327451
wew lad
>>
>>36327281
Lol, as if we give a fuck. Men aren't swayed by media bullshit. Only women are dumb enough for that.
>>
I don't care about muscular men in media even though I'm a skinnyfat faggot.
>>
>>36327360
this makes me feel even worse about not being able to get laid
>>
I didn't know boys played with Ken figures.

I also didn't know we liked playing with realistic figures.
>>
>Another man to compare myself to and feel superior

I see no issue
>>
>>36327388
Capitalism breh. Can't stop the market from supplying a good that other people apparently want.
>>
>>36327861
This. Also this basically means that any blue collar worker is an underachiever because there are women out there earning way more, where it would make more sense for them to work than for the male.
>>
I would by a rich piana and sara piana doll
>>
>>36327451
Lol because living on salads forever would make anyone want to shoot themselves
So the weak ones get fat and disgusting
The strong ones improve and lift thus can enjoy food without being a lardass
Women when will they learn
>>
>>36327524
>>36328089
Girls in the modern age have record low standards, lower than they've been throughout 4,000 years of civilization

It's so fucking easy to get laid, 99% of girls are easy sluts who fuck multiple males throughout their life

It's just that 80% of males are so fucking weak, so pussified, so pathetic, so lacking in guidance, so beaten down by feminized modern civilization, that they cannot even meet these standards.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.