[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you go gym 4+ times a week and dont have a 6 pack, LDAR >LMFAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
If you go gym 4+ times a week and dont have a 6 pack, LDAR
>LMFAO @ spending a good amount of time in the gym to look crap
>lol at trying to get big to impress guys
>brb 130lbs guy with a six pack will get more female attention than your fat ass

lay down and rot boyo
>>
Who is that jizz genie?
>>
>>36327371
kim k
>>
>>36327371
Kim k
>>
Just saw this shit on misc..
>>
>>36327371
certianly not yur mom lmao, her fatazz is so big it would close dat dore
>>
>>36327132
Inb4 she's white etc.
>>
>>36327132
>3rd week on nofap
>temptation keeps following me
get away from me satan
>>
>>36327438
4chan is the worst place to be if you're on nofap

go to literotica or some shit nigga
>>
>fake ass

>fake tits

>fake hair color

what a catch
>>
>>36327132
where is the uncensored version?
>>
>>36327479
pls
>>
>>36327132

130 pound guys with six-packs will look like a skeleton in clothes and get no attention from girls. At 210 lb guy at 15% bf will look huge to normies and always get attention.

Nice try, I bet you don't even lift.
>>
>>36327479
there isnt one
>>
File: g90q1Qh.jpg (71 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
g90q1Qh.jpg
71 KB, 750x749
>>36327132
Poor show m8
>>
>>36327132
found the skrawny manlet.
>>
>>36327132
Lmao so true /ss/ fags btfo
>>
whats ldar
>>
>>36327132
Legit, but it's more like
>If you don't have a 6 pack NATURALLY, lay down and rot
Let's be real, the biggest slayers don't need to TOUCH a weight and they already bodyMOG the rest of us.
>>
File: maxwell.png (63 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
maxwell.png
63 KB, 500x585
>>36330454

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME

solid.
>>
>>36329620

is this real life
>>
>>36330427
Get real how do you not know LDAR?
>>
>tfw you flex your abs and your fat clearly defines ripples where your six pack should be
>tfw you're still not at your bulking weight goal
>>
>>36332678
who the girl
>>
>>36327132
Girls really don't give that many fucks about a six pack. It's better to be a bear than a twink in their eyes. The more masculinity and testosterone you express the more likely you are to get a hot babe. Haven't you noticed those 130 lb guys are always with fat chicks?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.