[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ i have become very serious with a girl in the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1455403234904.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455403234904.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
Hey /fit/
i have become very serious with a girl in the past year. 14 months ago i could bench 130kg, i was 85kg myself
i had high energy, was working out 2hrs a day, for 3 years
since im serious with this girl, my energy levels dropped, i have ZERO water retention, i sleep in some sort of coma until 12, my muscles hurt for a week when i work out just a little, etc
im thinking that my testosterone levels dropped, studying biology this happens so men in relationships
but it has terrible effects on me, i want to work out and make my gains great again. i told her i was moving out because of that
what might be the cause?? testosterone deppletion? or depression perhaps?
now it beliw 80 kilos and can barely bench 70 kg
also, should i use roids
>>
>>36309786
I think you are a stupid fuck for blaming it on her and probably ruining someone else and yourself because you are insecure for stupid reasons, now look at this run on sentence, this is what you caused with your stupidity I hope you feel like a useless bitch. You bitch.
>>
Post more pics and I will give you a short/long response, you chose if you want the long/short one
>>
>>36309811
i have severe hyperactivity tendencies, i need to move
when i move, i sleep for 14 hours straight, so i cant do it, im a uni student
what makes you such a whiny beta? got autism or something?
>>
>>36309786

I wish I didn't have a foot fetish...
>>
>>36309811
You're a faggot, OP wants to better himself and something is holding him back. He could be wrong, but he can't know without trying to remedy it. Kill yourself for getting mad at OP trying to make it
>>
>>36309786
It's most likely that you have picked up her bad lifestyle habits. Your daily routine within the household is now pretty similar to hers now, right? Do you eat the same kind of foods, sit around watching tv together cuddling for however long she wants? You're probably getting less sleep now, right?

If it's not that, and you have kept your diet strict and aren't being a lazy fucker living like a woman. Then it's your mindset. You have might have adopted her lazy ass female mindset. You're probably less goal orientated now that you're spending so much time with her. With someone not that goal orientated. Someone who accepts you and you don't have to compete with... Your ambition is gone.

Stop being a phaggot and become homo.
>>
>>36309891
appreciate the support
>>
>>36310011
Is that your gf???? :DDDDDDDDD
>>
/fit/ has a rather bizarre habit of attributng every single success to themselves and every single failure on the external or things out of their control.
>>
>>36310117
Just like most human in general.
>>
>>36310011
this girl is PERFECT. I'm not a tits guy, but these... hnng
>>
>>36309786
>>36310011
SALSA
>>
>>36310011
Maybe the issue is yourselph.
>>
>>36310011
Your lack of discipline is the problem.
>>
>>36309786
is that the chaturbate cam girl who loves anal?
>>
>>36309786
Bait.
>>
>>36310760
what's the chatubate girl's name? please
>>
>>36311271
Sorry i had it bookmarked but i deleted it, just go on chaturbate often you'll find her (she's always has a lot of viewers)
>>
>>36309786
You could bench 130kg a year ago and now can't bench 70?

Dude that's way beyond "testosterone levels drop for men in relationships". Either you're trolling or you have a legitimate disorder that a doctor should diagnose.

That being said, you mentioned things like "my muscles hurt for a week if I work out just a little" and "i want to work out and make my gains great again", which just leads me to believe that you became complacent and stop lifting altogether, now a year+ later you're wondering why you've transformed into a slob.

Maybe you should just put in an honest effort for 3-6 months before finding random shit to blame.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.