[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he gets his steak cooked well done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: steak-well.jpg (19 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
steak-well.jpg
19 KB, 400x227
>he gets his steak cooked well done
>>
>>36307105
medium well done m8
>>
What a waste, rare to medium rare for good cuts. Any more and your wasteing a good steak
>>
>He wants to die when he's young
Get your steak well done m8. Ain't worth the risk
>>
Hey maybe I like my steak to have the texture and moisture of a reebok sandal left in the Texas sun, you don't know me.
>>
>>36307386
I'm 30 and have been eating my steaks pittsburgh style (burnt on outside, rare as fuck inside) for 12 years.

My mom had chronic c diff and i was a donor for her fecal transplant. They ran blood tests and stool tests. They tested my gut bacteria, checked for parasites, etc. and i was fine.

Quit being a pussy.
>>
Let me ask you this: how do you like your steak?
>>
>>36307105
eww that's gross...
>>
You want a nice flavourful sear on the outside and succulent juicy meat on the inside.

But just ask for medium because most places are only capable of bloody, medium and shoe.

Steaks aren't the be all end all of meat anyway. I prefer a juicy pork chop to steak anyday.
>>
>>36307105

>not having Medium Rare only

kek
>>
>>36307386
hide your mangina, it sticks out again...
>>
It's supposed to be medium rare, cooking it any gooder than that is criminal.
>>
>>36307425
So you literally gave your mom your shit? That's disgusting but intriguing desu
>>
>>36307471
>>36307466
>>36307458
>>36307377

>medium rare

The 'I want to be hardcore but my mom won't let me' of steak

Usually followed by covering in sauce

If you don't like 'blood', get a burger, not a steak.
>>
>>36307506
Fedora.png in 4, 3, 2,..
>>
>>36307506
It's not blood you fucking retards. All blood is drained in the butchering process. This is why I hate being a waiter.
>>
>>36307558

>>36307506
>'blood'

I know
>>
Anything past seared rare kills gains
>>
>>36307506

*tips*
>>
>>36307506

This fucktard thinks the red stuff is blood.

laughingreptiles.mp4
>>
>>36307600
>>36307562
>>
>>36307425
>pittsburgh style (burnt on outside, rare as fuck inside)
My nigga.
A quality steak should be seared hard on the outside, and near-cold on the inside.
If there's any "pink" anywhere you've messed it up, there are two shades involved in a good steak: dark brown, and blood-red.
>>
More accessible proteins in well done
>>
If I was a chef and some fucker ordered an expensive steak well done I would fucking flip my shit and serve him a Big Mac which I would also spit in.

Ordering well done meat is for fucking retards who should die, srs

Went vegan now though so no more meat either way
>>
>>36307788
Chef here. "Well-done" steaks are literally just the steaks that accidentally get cooked incorrectly (see "M" on a ticket, was actually "MR" where the pen ran a bit dry and so the R is really light), we keep them on hand and reheat them when someone orders well-done.
We're not gonna burn a fresh prime ribeye on someone who wouldn't be able to distinguish it from a cubesteak anyway.
>>
>>36307850
that's smart.
>>
>>36307850

You're a hero
>>
>>36307485
Yep, look it up. It has a 95+% success rate (and worked for her).
>>
>>36307850
I like your style anon.
>>
>>36307850

peasants BTFO
>>
>>36307907
>>36307930
It's not a unique thing to me, that's what probably 95% of steakhouses do. You get several incorrectly cooked steaks per night, rather than throwing them away, it saves time and money to just keep them to serve to the people who order their meat so ruined that they can't even tell it's been cooked for 4 hours and just came out of the microwave.
It's honestly just efficient.
>>
>>36307105
>well done please
>pass the ketchup
>>
File: 1456930891378.gif (3 MB, 375x303) Image search: [Google]
1456930891378.gif
3 MB, 375x303
>>36307850
>mfw im okay with this
>mfw i ask for resteraunts to burn my steak until blackened

Feels good being at the far end of the bell curve
>>
>he eats steak
>>
>>36307850
>dat well done steak order 1 min before closing time
>>
>>36308722
>being stuck in a job where you literally count down the minutes before you can leave
>>
>he doesn't get his steak blue rare

its like you're TRYING to make yourself look like a woman

and as I was typing that, I realized I've been browsing 4chan since 2007... Almost ten years. Fuck.
>>
>>36307558
What is it then? Actually curious
>>
>>36309267

>If you believe the raw red meat's red juice is blood, you're wrong. In meat bought from a store, there'll be very little blood in the red liquid. It's actually a mixture of water and a protein called myoglobin. The myoglobin is a common protein, which has the ability to store oxygen in muscle cells.6 Oct 2013
>>
I was eating medium till I found out ab out medium rare, jesus christ its fucking glorious. rare was just too much chewing that took forever and seemed to lack something but medium rare is perfect, rest is dry

also if the red thing on the meat isnt blood than what is it
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.