[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre Workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jack3d.jpg (567 KB, 899x1000) Image search: [Google]
jack3d.jpg
567 KB, 899x1000
Looking for a new pre workout since i'm just about to finish my Jack 3d micro.
Working 14 hours a day so i need it badly desu.
Whats your recommendations?
>>
Banana and black coffee or if I'm feeling really burnt out from work I'll take a scoop of mesomorph (DMAA; the stuff that was in og jacked pre)
>>
Make your own
6g citrullene malate
3g arginine
3g carnitine
300mg caffeine
Fill the rest with BCAA or dextrose
>>
>>36306245
Mr Hyde is pretty intense - 400g of caffeine a serving, I believe.
>>
File: 309916056.jpg_large.png (356 KB, 425x480) Image search: [Google]
309916056.jpg_large.png
356 KB, 425x480
God of Rage has the best of the best

Creatine Monohydrate – 3 grams
L-Arginine – 3 grams
Beta Alanine – 2.5 grams
Agmatine Sulfate – 1 gram
Caffeine Anhydrous – 300mg
Theobromine – 200mg
Synephrine – 65mg
Yohimbine HCL
1,3 Dimethylamylamine – 60mg
>>
>not having triple espresso shot before lifting
>>
File: 45lbs Plate.jpg (119 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
45lbs Plate.jpg
119 KB, 1095x730
>>36306245
If you want something real good get Mesomorph. It still contains DMAA so it gives an insane pump.
>>
5150 Cmon
>>
>>36306245
I use pre jym. Shit's good
>>
>>36306245
mesomorph or burst
>>
>>36306245

Is there any decent preworkouts without caffeine.

Shit disagrees with me to the max.
>>
The curse by cobra labs, doesn't leave me feeling caffeinated crash.
Also mutant pump works REALLY well but it's way too expensive.
>>
c4

or get Dom's pre-workout. I forget what its called I think it's Gnar Pump or something.

Coffee is a good pre-workout too.
>>
>>36306276
fuck off dopehead
>>
>>36306699
Same feeling about the curse, when I was using it my face was itchy as fuck and the energy was great. Didn't have that caffeine crash either but I'd have to say mr Hyde is my favourite pre workout, only problem is you need to have a fucking intense workout that is over an hour or feeling like shit on the caffeine comedown is real
>>
>>36306708
You're right, meth is better
>>
I use Gold Standard by ON, it works like a charm, makes me feel fucking amazing, all my lifts go up, I didn't even seem to struggle with OHP today. Only downside is I have to go and work 9 hours after gym and I seem to crash, and need a coffee a few hours later to keep going.
>>
>>36306702
C4 and Gnar Pump won´t do shit for someone who´s used to caffeine. I took 2 scoops of C4 and all I got was the tingles, that lasted about 15 minutes. great value omg!

I use Narc by GN Labs now, that shit is the bomb. 1.5 scoops will get you high as a kite for 2 hours, lots of energy and sickening pumps. The crash is pretty bad though, you wont be able to sleep or skeet for a while... still recommend it though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.